News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Another question.

Previous topic - Next topic

Donni_Joy

G'day David

I would suggest the heaviness was actually entering a deeper trance level, or it may be the result of energy expansion/flow/etc. Or it might be the beginnnings of projection, however I would lay my bets on the first -- trance sensations. I usally know I am in a deeper trance by the heavy sensations, hearing perceptions are "different" and "echoey" and for me, any sounds appear before my closed eyes as pictures (like the ones where you can see sound with sand on paper.... like patterns.)

If your goal is projection, Robert's stockstandard advice of sitting upright in a hard-backed chair, at a time when you are alert (i.e. not before sleep), do some NEW (as it seems a trigger for trance for you) and some e-raising -- then use rope or whatever technique "feels" right.... and you should be able to have a conscious OBE and maintain awareness (by the sound of it.)

Why did you wish to break your concentration -- were the sensations causing discomfort? Curious... I didn't fully understand what you meant in the second point regarding normal projection.... ????

Cheers, mate!
:)onni

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

cainam_nazier

I stopped because I was not trying to project and also it felt funny.  Like something was wrong.  Almost as if I was starting to project but instead of my mind going with my astral body it seemed like my astral body was forming above me with my mind staying in my physical body.  Does that make any more since?

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

Winged_Wolf

That's not wrong, it's just an alternative method of doing it.

I personally always bilocate--send an "astral double" to the location I'm working, and reach out there to work through.  I so doing, I maintain complete awareness of my physical surroundings, as if I'm in two places at once.  I consider this tremendously safer--if something goes wrong, or you get in a fight too tough to handle, you can abandon the construct and cut the link.  (And watch the fun from a distance, if you actually blow the construct up instead of just leaving it....I've heard many people mistake it for a person's actual astral body, and their intense confusion when it explodes has got to be worth a belly laugh).

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Tir13

Hahaha, *wipes tear*

Yeah, it's fun.

Later  :)

cainam_nazier

Okay, I was meditating last night before I feel asleep as I normally do.  Since I have been practicing NEW I meditate with the intension of working on my energy levels.  There are two things that have started to happen.
1. I have had this happen before but it is getting more frequent sincve I started useing NEW. My body seems to become extreamly heavy and I also feel as if I am twice as big as I normally am.  I.E. My arm feels like like it is the size my leg would normally be. and so on.  Anybody know whats going on with that.
2. Also it seems because of this I can not focus on just one point but rather the body as a whole, But last night while this was happening I was still able work on drawing "my astral hands" up my legs and could feel it and my whole body at the same time.  Still not focused on the one event but still able to do it.  But with every stroke my whole body just got heavier and so on.  I finally had to stop because I think I started to project but it was not right some how.  Instead of the normal you project and see your normal body and image was forming above me.  I only know this because I had opened my eyes in an atempt to break my concentration.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com