News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Balancing chakras

Previous topic - Next topic

dingo

I have an overactive brow chakra, and underactive throat and crown chakras (I can tell this when I do reiki and it gives me a headache). I think this might be messing with my sleep cycle, and it might account for my recent insomnia. What techniques can I use to balance them?

dingo

I managed to fix this problem myself, but I have another issue now. There's a kind of energy build up in my right foot while meditating. When it peaks, my foot twitches and spasms, and it's quite disruptive to my state of mind. I'll keep working on it, but if anyone has any advice, it'd be appreciated.

Stookie

Do you do any kind of energy exercises like NEW? For me, NEW was the trick to stop lots of little meditation "ticks", like getting pressure and headaches in my brow area. I used to have that problem a lot until becoming accustom to NEW's full-body circuits. I could literally move & feel the pressure from my brow down through my neck and chest and into my "sub-naval storage center" (if that's what you want to call it). That hurdle cleared up a lot of things for me and my meditations changed dramatically.

KRDecade

I've had this before. It usually happens in my legs, they get really hot, and they start twitching on their own. It's happened with my arms before, and on one occasion, my actually jolted upwards. Kinda freaky. If I relax more it goes away I guess. But when it does happen, it ruins my trance, lol.