News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Balls of Energy

Previous topic - Next topic

fthmdg

Im just starting this whole magic thing, but i think im onto starting something. I belive that I'm able to create a ball of pure energy in my hands. I move my hands in a circular motion as if i'm creating the outer shell of the ball. In my mind, i picture a black and yellow orb, with a red haze or fire surrounding it. When I hold my hands out, and my friends put thier hands over mine, they either feel warmth, or in some cases start sweating. I dont see anything, but I can feel it. Anyone know about this?

thats what i picture..

fthmdg

wow.. 19 views and nothing?

Code_Black

look up psi balls ; )
theres a bunch of stuff on it , and yeah you probably can

AndrewTheSinger

I don't understand the image.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Code_Black

I believe hes saying that's what he visualizes while making them , am I right? or just confused ?

Kallas

Yea your right... unless im confused as well.

fthmdg

ya. That pic that I posted is sorta what i visualize when im making them. My bad for not clearifying.  :lol:

fthmdg

im gana move this 2 the metaphysics one

Novice

I moved this to the energy development forum as it deals specifically with energy raising issues. You should get more responses in here.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

fthmdg

Thanks, novice. I have seen some other topics on diff. sites saying that i need to find a surce to draw my energy from.. is that always true? I dont really visualize where my energy comes from, it just comes.. lol

Stookie

This might show my ignorance, but what exactly are you planning on doing with this "ball of pure energy"? Are you trying to externalize energy? Like ectoplasm? What for?

Novice

There is a large chakra in the palm of each hand. If you are able to work with energy, the hands and soles of the feet are usually the easiest to begin with because of the chakras there. Chakras are used in Indian philosophy and describe energy vortices within the energy body of each person.

Heat is a very common sensation when working with energy, as is tingling, coldness, buzzing, and so on. Energy and its uses are also taught/used in Chinese culture through QiGong, Tai Chi and other martial arts. Indians refer to the energy as prana while the chinese call it qi. I believe it is referred to as ki in japanese as well. ANd please keep in mind, I am no expert. I have, however, worked with energy and am familiar with the concepts and some of the experiences/sensations.

Stookie is correct though, it would help to know what you are trying to do before answering what I can for you. Is this just working with energy and energy development/abilities, or are you trying to create energy balls for healing purposes or something else?

Raising and pulling energy in many ways/theories is discussed in this forum. But it sounds like you may be playing with what are often called psi balls, although I don't know much about psi specifically. You may want to read through some threads here or do a search and see if you find some information that may be useful to you. Without knowing details of your interest, here are some quick searches I did for you on psi balls:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18675&highlight=psi+ball

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2982&highlight=psi+ball

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19774&highlight=psi+ball

Energy and magic, while being somewhat related, are not the same thing though. And we do have a magic forum here as well if you would like to meander over and check that out.

Hope this helps!
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

fthmdg

Novice says:
Heat is a very common sensation when working with energy, as is tingling, coldness, buzzing, and so on

I've experienced all of those sensations, except the coldness, at least once while making these "energy" or "psi" balls.

Novice says:
Is this just working with energy and energy development/abilities, or are you trying to create energy balls for healing purposes or something else?

As for now, I'd love to develop my skills in working with energy, as they are VERY limited, so that I can hopefully get to a point where I can heal myself, defend myself, and also do fun stuff like move objects. [ not levitation, although that'd be fun, i mean like psi-wheels, and stuff of that sort as well. ]

Novice says:
But it sounds like you may be playing with what are often called psi balls, although I don't know much about psi specifically.

I've looked into the Psi element a bit, as that's what I was first referred to. It sounds a lot like what I have, but I wish to further expand that.

Thanks, Novice. You helped a lot, and I hope I answered some of your questions as well.

kizzyboy328

Sounds to me like psi balls...

I've been trying psi balls out for a while and i image a white ball of light in my mind but the only thing i can get is a tingling feeling, warmth, or cool feeling between my palms.

Here is a cool link that'll show ya stuff about psi balls.

http://www.psipog.net/activepsy/book2.html#_Toc472931487
In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.

Alaskans

Your trying to run before you can walk, Ive done the same thing  :smile:
First of all, you must know theres no such thing as the video game type magic (no earthbound being can create elements.. cold could be cause by the extraction of mass amounts of energy, heat could be cause by mass amounts of excessive energy, but nobody has that kind of command of chi).
When I had my big cosmic awakening thing I was throwing energy off like it was candy to the enjoyment of everyone else (though physically I was quite inactive). I had a definite sensation of great heat (thank god I didnt catch fire :lol: ) It felt like I nearly had the chi flow of Jesus. I thought it was unlimited but then about an hour later I almost totally depleted my life energy and had a hard time moving any chi at all, it took me weeks to recover. Lesson learned, be aware you have a certain amount of this energy. If your going to get into 'magic' you have to pay attention to your chakras, meditate, discover what reality really is, etc. What your doing is a good start but if you start having difficulty willing chi then your depleting your charge.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

StumblingForward

Quote from: Alaskans>Lesson learned, be aware you have a certain amount of this energy.

I see it more like muscles.  You have a certain amount you can lift - you have a certain amount of energy you can draw.  The more often you lift weights the more you can lift at once - the more you draw energy the more you can draw at once.  You can sprain a muscle - you can completely deplete yourself of energy.  etc.

fthmdg asked a bit higher up if you need to draw your energy from something.  I'd say no, we all create energy.  Sometimes it can be very useful or fun to draw energy from something like the earth or God.  If you're talking about healing it's extremely useful to draw energy because you can typically draw higher energy levels than you can create.  I've had very limited success healing, I think largely due to that fact that I dislike drawing on anything outside myself.  Play with it, see what you like.

Mydral

About energy drawing, this is what I learned (I am supposed to have a rank 1 in Reiki, "supposed" because I never practise is or try to heal people).

Energy is all around you. Once your inaugurated into Reiki you can channel it through your hands to help others. The energy can never be used to harm others and it will always go where it is needed if you channel it.

Now about myself. My hands tingle most of the time, same goes for my chrown chakra which I can "activate" (I can't find another word) on command 90% of the time and then I can feel it slightly above my eye-brows. I can also create similar sensations in my lower chest (tingling etc.), the place where you also feel bad conciouns if you ever get one, which I can keep up for a few seconds but this is very hard for me and also makes breathing difficult.
Just think of move your ears if you can do it..... I just feel (the proper word probably does not exist for this) those places somehow, like some feel that extra muscle or whatever it is in the ear, and I can also "move" it.

The problem with all this I have absolutly no clue what it is (I can just think of what it could be) or what I am supposed to do with it. I need this "awakening" or so because right now I really can't do anything with it. I never even heard about psi-balls or so before coming to this threat.
In somnis veritas

Alaskans

I wrote something better but it didnt post  :|

There are alot of things energy(s) can do. Its bad mojo to act like theyre abilities to be owned so im not listing them. The first thing I did when I realised my energy is work on opening all my chakras and becoming whole.

Your hands tingling is unusual, and the crown chakra is considered a divine link. Thats why you would be thought of as a possible healer. Healing is its only really powerfull if you channel it from god, and/or you are extremely advanced spiritually. Otherwise your just giving the person your energy and healing them temporarily spiritually.

I think chi-balls are silly and dont have any real use, although its probably a powerfull skill in the afterlife.

I think most people use thier hands for telekinisis too, but alot of people arent interested in it, because it involves pain and possible death. I dabbled in it once or twice :| I had the feeling I was giving myself brain surgery with my finger... I never went to colledge for that.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.