News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Being Dark Skinned

Previous topic - Next topic

ZiggyMike

I have read many articles which say that the human DNA had been tampered with by gods, extraterrestrials etc. Take your pick, that the human spiritual connection is being masked of kept hidden to forget who we are and what we are capable of. The worst of it is that most of them thd  believe that people of the black African origins were the worst case senario... Somebody said, they have to try even harder to remember who they were...
Has anyone heard something like this before?
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

Stookie_

Too racist of an idea to give any attention to.

Volgerle

Quote from: Stookie_ on March 22, 2012, 11:39:10
Too racist of an idea to give any attention to.
I agree with Stookie. I noted this in a Mormon video that was recently linked here by s.o. with blacks portrayed as the least liked option to be born on Earth, iirc.
However, to be balanced, spiritual elitism also works the other way round. A while ago I stumbled upon a book about 'the black gods' which was based a lot on esoteric 'history'. One of the claims there, also related to spirituality, is the 'melanin theory'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory as part of the 'black supremacy movement'. Racism is universal.  :-(

CFTraveler

Not only is it racist, it isn't even remotely connected to anything resembling science.

ZiggyMike

Not trying to be racist but I am black and I just wanted to get more information about the situation.
Ciao...
With Love.

CFTraveler

The thing is that a long time ago being racist and thinking about colors other than white being 'inferior' was normal, because most scientists were white men, and the ideas of evolution were new and science and philosophy were run by mostly german or english men- they simply took for granted that evolution went from white to other colors, and explained many ways on why the 'white race' (i.e. humans) changed to 'other'.
Of course this is ridiculous and incorrect, and as science progressed and discoveries that refute such ideas came up, the nonscientific pseudo religious groups didn't really 'update their info', and things like that became part of their dogma- most spiritual groups have a creation myth and spiritual groups are no different.
So.... if you look deep down at many spiritual schools' creation myths, you'd be alarmed at what you see there.

ZiggyMike

Thanks Cfttraveller I think that's the kind of information I needed. And being racist is dependent on someone getting offended or pressing charges over being "insulted" or called inferior. I dont feel inferior because I know I wasn't created any less! Just wanted to clear the air because I guess people avoided this topic for fear of sounding like a racist. It's all good though it shows you care 😄
With Love

AndrewTheSinger

Only if you drank stronger water of forgetfulness.  :-)

When souls are to enter the flesh they are made to drink from it so they won't remember their actions in a previous life nor where they came from. But that is something everyone in the world goes through.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

majour ka

Quote from: ZiggyMike on March 21, 2012, 19:31:47
I have read many articles which say that the human DNA had been tampered with by gods, extraterrestrials etc. Take your pick, that the human spiritual connection is being masked of kept hidden to forget who we are and what we are capable of. The worst of it is that most of them thd  believe that people of the black African origins were the worst case senario... Somebody said, they have to try even harder to remember who they were...
Has anyone heard something like this before?

Hi ziggy, I wouldn't believe a word of that my friend