biocircuits / (-) ion generators & energy work

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Ides315 has a post in psychic self defense. The ionizer was helpful but without a filter also it left smoke from candles and incense stuck to the walls. There was not much in the ways of response to the post.

astralmaster

Could anyone please explain what an ioniser is and were i could get info about them on the net.

thanks!!!

David
David

Nybster

astralmaster: do a web search you slacker

don't rush out and buy the first ioniser you see.. there are a lot of crap ones out there that do little more than clean dust out of the air. the ones at www.elanra.com look pretty good.. expensive though.

astralmaster

Nybster,
i assume that you think that I'm going to buy one because of the three exclamation marks that i put after thanks?! The marks are just a way to enhance the "thanks" ...
FYI: i did do a search before posting a message, but i came up with a lot of irrelevant stuff.

David
David

Nybster

hi astralmaster,

Since most info about ionizers comes from the vendors themselves and they all claim their products to be very effective, I thought you might benefit from knowing that there are a lot of dodgy ones around, and hence that not all the info out there is reliable.

I didn't automatically assume you were going to buy one, but perhaps (given the amount of time and effort you put into searching the web) you would not have spent much time looking at the info you found before deciding to do something like make a purchase. So I provided the warning for you just in case.

Nybster

Hi, has anyone had any experience doing energy work in a biocircuit or in the presence of a negative ioniser?

If so please tell us about it..