News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

blistery things

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

hey guys, i have been doing energy work , and i have been getting these little lumpy things on my hands and feet. They are clear and when i pop them pus comes out, oh they are really small so..... yeah i was just wondering what they were, my mum calls them sweat bubbles or something....

Any comments would be appreciated
:wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Tyciol

They sound like zits but I've never seen them on hands or feet... blisters maybe? Blisters usually don't have puss though, just a clear liquid. They're caused by extreme heat or friction... good job?

astral man

they are prob just small blisters, and they ARE filled with clear liquid. I didn't explain myself very clearly.

Thank you

Tyciol

No you explained yourself perfectly, the clear stuff is probably called puss too, I don't know what to call it, I just envision puss as white usually because it's the most noticeable and differentiable from water.

Me saying it was blisters was sort of stupid now that I think about it, the title does say 'blistery' things :)

astral man