News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

body awareness

Previous topic - Next topic

distant bell

Hi mate!

I hade the same problems in the begining, but after some practis it gets easier. I do the cirkling movement a bit wider then it should be-but better then not doing it at al i reckon...

I started out with moving the energy/awareness back and forth through my feet- the easist thing. And then after soem practice I actually slowly manage to controle it better and better.

I think it´s just a matter of practic- start by doing what you can and try to improve just a littel every time.

But I agree that it can be quite a trícky buissines sometimes.

Good luck!

Winged_Wolf

Some people have a larger micro-focus point than others to start off with.  If you simply can't focus smaller....don't sweat it enormously.  Just work as small as you can, and keep at it.  Over time, your micro-focus may shrink.
(Macro-focus would be how large an area you can focus on at one time).
Don't let it be a hanging point for you, though---it's nice to have a smaller focus area than that, but not so crucial that you have to get it before you work on the rest.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Tir13

Hey

Also realize that you may be trying *too* hard, and focusing to a point where it is counter productive.  Just breath, relax, and work slowly.  And it doesn't have to be "that point" specifically, usually just the general area...you'll still develop your energy body!!

Later,
Jason

Arie

Hello everyone.........I was wondering if you all could help me out with the body awareness exercises.  The very first ones in Astral Dynamics.  Its really tinkling me off b/c its supposed to be like the easiest skill.  :-P Anyways....I can't seem to narrow my body awareness.  For example I can focus on my foot...and its gets really heavy and tingly but then when I want to move the awareness to a fixed point I get stuck.  Like the thumb circling exercise...I just can't get it to that small of a point.........I can focus on my whole thumb....but not on that fixed joint. And even if I did...moving it in circles....no way.   ANy suggestions?  Thanks

Arie

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."