News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bounce Troubles...

Previous topic - Next topic

auraseer

Hi,
To feel the awareness you need to see the part of your body in your mind... a bit like visualization.

If you mean like how do you bounce, you have to vizualize(move your point of awareness) on the body part and then do the same on another part. Continue doing it up and down a few times and you should feel a sensation(buzzing,tingling,pressure ect.). Even if you dont, dont worry.
Some people are different sensitivity to energy than other people.

If i have not answered your question just reply back.

Cya,
Auraseer.

Thou rage overcomes, Thy fate is near.

The energy is inside all of us... you just have to let it out.

kakkarot

try meditating for a few minutes, then putting yourself in a (more or less) trance state and then try pulling your blood backwards through your bloodstream. unless you have a really strong aptitude for manipulating your physical body, you should only feel the energy being pulled instead of your blood.  :)

this is how i learned it. it takes way less time than visualizing, but it leads to a much quicker insanity and destruction of the base of your belief systems cause it's so sudden, rather than done over time like mr bruce's method(s).

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Ides315

Hey, Michael Ghostwolf.

I gather the energy in one place, say my feet if doing the whole body, and then just push or roll it up to my head. Kind of like a wave action in the water. It seems to work better if the motion is slow at first, and speeds up as you go. When you hit the head, roll it back towards your feet.

It might be easier to start by gathering energy in your hands, and then roll it in a circle through your arm, throught the chest, and back out the other arm to your hand again. Once you have your body "lit up" so to speak, concentrate on gathering energy in your hands. Once it feels like something is there, roll it around. If it helps, sponge the energy to your hands to help gather it. Once you have the sensation of gathering it in your hands, it should be pretty easy to build up energy anywhere.

Best of luck

Michael Ghostwolf

I've pretty much unblocked my system and am now setting bounce between the crosshairs.

But I'm confused as to how I should feel the awareness... Like a gigantic sponge is raising energy through my feet to my head, or like a monstrous paintbrush brushing the skin all along the body?

Just curious.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."             -Ralph Waldo Emerson