News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Boundless Energy for All

Previous topic - Next topic

MadLordNad

The notion came to me in a flash as I was on a walk trying to absorb energy on a beautiful spring day. In a moment of, "Duh! Why didn't I think of this before?" the revelation felt like a veil lifting from my consciousness.

The next morning at Mass I attempted it and immediately felt rejuvenated. It was as simple as asking the Holy Spirit during prayer/meditation to fill me and "recharge my batteries" so to speak.  Then I focused on my energy centers, opened everything full bore and drew in an overflowing pureness from all directions.

After a couple weeks of this and feeling generally better about just about everything I missed a week of church and I could feel a gradual "powering down" so to speak. I experimented a little by trying it every other week and found my energy/spirit was high for about 7 days afterward. Though there were weeks when it was less. These were usually weeks I had five or six too many beers on a couple nights and little sleep due to my World of Warcraft addiction.

I was apprehensive about sharing but felt directed to offer this up for those who might be receptive. I hope it can help those who are.

Cheers!  :celebrate:
Beer is proof God loves us.  -- Ben Franklin

Live Free or Die!

Taking away the moments that make up a dull day...

Alaskans

I had the same experience just recently as well. Churches and other holy places have much higher concentrations of energy than most other spots. Not only is it higher but more in tune to humans, or at least to me (large tree's have a decent amount of energy, although you may feel guilty or like a plant if you take it from them  :roll:, neutral energy in air is ok but its just that, neutral.) If your lucky enough to live in an ancient city finding energy centers should be no problem.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

cloud_strifes_successor

What exactly makes a place "Holy?"

Alaskans

Just a concentration of energy. Some places seem to have more energy than others, it most likely takes place in realms other than the physical. Its due to humans (usually unintentionally) channeling energy (like with prayer) for decades to eons in or to a certain spot.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

greatoutdoors

Alaskans, you are right on point, IMO!

In my experience there are definitely what I call places of power. Muir Woods in California was the most intense I have ever felt, but not the only one. I flew over one (airplane, not astral)  :wink: in Texas once -- that was downright weird!!

Vilkate

I agree upon the statement that churches are powerful places and good where to recharge energies. I've had some very interesting experiences in churches I like myself.
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.