News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Burns, Rieki Attunement, & Sex

Previous topic - Next topic

kifyre

I was going to start another topic, but this is very similar to my situation. I was working with sexual energy as well, and the next day I had a spectacular rash across most of my face and itchy skin on random spots on my torso and back. Oops. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_blush.gif" border=0> Maybe I should stick to NEW for awhile, eh?

It's day 2 now, and it's slowly going away. Comments appreciated.

Mark

dido

Reiki is usually very gentle (in the form I practice), but in conjunction with sex energy can cause major unblockings.
Sex energy is perhaps the most powerful energy in our body and, being pleasure, it is so easy to overdo. Rashes, mild pains in the bones and even some fever are very common side effects when you work too much. Nothing to worry about, if they go away quickly. I had pains and fever quite often during my sex training but now, after more than 3 years, I can raise the full orgasm energy without side effects and achieving as many full body orgasm I want! It is definitely a kind of energy work I can recommend to every man in the world!

Sorry for the red frowning smiley, it's a mistake but I don't know how to cancel it.

Ides315

Hi, all

I had thought it was an energy clearing thing. It was alot like what Robert Bruce describes with NEW. On my hips, it was gone in 36 hours, put left what looks like a suntan at the spots. It didn't surprise me a whole lot, after reading Roberts work. And working through the legs and hips was a major blockage area. I thought I had things flowing with NEW, but obviously not enough for that amount of energy.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Tom

Hi, Ides315 ... When are you going to get your second level of reiki? For most of the people I have spoken with and for myself, the transition from reiki 1 to reiki 2 was actually more significant than the transition from 2 to 3. At the first level there is access to the reiki and you stop draining your personal energy for the most part (unless you send out the energy faster than it can be drawn in, in which case force is being used and it is not technically still reiki). The biggest increase in available energy comes from getting the second level and it is a good idea at this point to know grounding exercises. When going through this stage, I often gave my excess energy to the family dog. She liked the attention as well as the reiki. At the third level, it feels like the energy is put into a larger context. It is not really an increase in the quantity of the energy so much as in the quality. Still, the second level is definitely the most interesting.

WalkerInTheWoods

Just let me start off by saying that I know nothing about Rieki but I do have experience with sexual energy. There is a topic on this board somewhere, I think it is called The Meaning of Sex or something like that that talks a little about this. This sounds like the first time that you have tried to pull your sexual energy up, Ides315. Is this true? If so I would suggest looking into some books or websites on Tao or Tantric sex. This can be a VERY rewarding practice. Basicly you pull your sexually energy up to your head or crown chakra and then pull it back down to your naval or push it back out. I do not have time to go into details right now. I am pretty sure that these burns that you got are nothing bad. You probably just need to work on your energy system or move the sexually energy around more or ground it out. As someone has posted you should be fine as long as they go away.

You say that you never achieved orgasm but were satisfied. As long as all parties were satisfied then all is good right? :) I do not know what all you have practiced but you can have orgasms without ejaculating, especially with these energy practices. These energies can feel so good that it is like having a full body orgasm, which are much better than the ejaculating kind trust me.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Ides315

Hi, all

Tom. My problem at the time is the money to go to reiki 2. Though I would like to, I can't at this point. I am feeling what you mean about grounding. Until I had reiki 1 I was on the short end of energy. We went through alot of energy draining experiences, and I am just "getting back on my feet". Since I was attuned, it was the first time I have felt "full".

Fallnangel. Yeah, this was the first time I really brought up the sexual energy. I need to read more on Tantra, but we are just getting back to a point were pursueing something like that is something that would not be detramental to our relationship. Sex was used aghainst us in attacks we had been suffering for several years. I think part of my problem may have been not pushing it back down, and/or spreading it out. It wasn't my plan to do this, it just sort of "worked out" that way. And still being involved in the act I was ...ahem... distracted from my energy body.

The interesting part is that I probably only had one (small) orgasm, and that was closer to the start of the whole thing. The content feeling was strange to, as after what had happened to us it had left a strong "need" to be as orgasmic as possable with my wife. So up until around that time, if I did not hit peak 2-3 times, I did not feel satisfied. And this could have been on a daily basis. It was weird, I am not a teenager anymore. But about 2 weeks before this incident, I had been working very hard on bringing this "drive" back under my control. And had been making good progress. I am also wondering if the incident may have "shaken something loose", as my desires have become much more "inline" for someone in my age group. Not that the interest isn't there :-), But the need, and physical side are all but gone.

Thanks for the thoughts all, best wishes.

P.S. anymore thoughts are still welcome.

WalkerInTheWoods

I totally understand being distracted. :)  It takes some practice to be able to control your energy while engaged in a sexual act. Really you have to change your view, or rather if you practice your view will change, from what is commonly viewed about sex. If you have already done energy work then it is not too hard to do, especially since you have a wife and will not be with a new partner very week, well I assume you will not but in this day and age ... well it is none of my business but it is easier with just one partner.

The Tantric/Tao practices really help with those feelings of needing to "get off" many times. Well I cannot say a lot about Tantric as I have only studied Tao but I assume they are basicly the same. They can also be rather healing and bonding, especially if you discuss and learn these things together. I have seen several books that are for couples to read together to learn these practices. I think that since you are interested in energy work you will find it beneficial to bring this into your sex life. Whatever you do I wish you luck.

Edit: I wanted to add that what you have experienced, the strange feeling and the satisfaction with sex even without orgasm, are all common for when you start pulling your sexual energy up. I experienced the same things when I started.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Ides315

Thanks fallnangel.

And back before we started to get screwed with, things were not the way they had become. And are getting back to that point. And for what it's worth, monogomy has always been our choice. It will be interesting with my wife, there are allot of scars from what happened to us, and though she believes in most occult stuff, sometimes it is a little overwhelming for her. I have been told we are about 4 seriph apart, even though we were meant to be together. Which I was also told is very unusual. Maybe it is my job to bring her up. Supposedly our Souls met over 400 years ago. On the other hand the battle we (I) have been enduring goes back 450 +/- years.

Anyway, enough of the deep stuff. Thanks very much for the advice.

Ides315

Hello all,

I had Rieki attunement 1 done for me on May 23, was up and meditating during the time, and felt it. This was all good, and I felt positive reactions from my energy body. I have had varied success before that initializing my chakras, including the pelvic (sacral?) chakra. I most definately felt the rieki attunement for the next couple of days. (Still do).

A couple of days latter, my wife and I were making love, and to prolong the session, I used some teqhniques to "dial back" my arousal, and (clumsily) drew the energy up my energy body. In the end, I never achieved orgasm, though I was quite satisfied. My spouse reached climax twice. The next morning I had something like 1st degree burns on my hips on the front were the bone comes closest to the skin on the belt line. I also had much the same thing on the palms of my hands, basicaly where the centerline of the arm bone is if you are pulling your fingertips back towards your shoulders.

I felt very good the next day, except for the burns, and very "content". They have faded out after about 36 hours from noticing them. I am just looking for some thoughts on this. My circle of friends does not include anyone I can discuss this sort of thing with. Also, in the burn areas it had the feeling of light bruising, but nothing visible. The hips and hands were red, slightly swollen, and felt fevered for the first 24 hours. The "bruising" sensation continued for another 12 or so.

Thanks for any thoughts/advice.