News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

campout

Previous topic - Next topic

purplemonkeyofdoom

me and my friends(nick/james) were sleeping In a tent in our backyard when the discussion turned onto psionics...i showed them how to make psiballs and they like almost ticked their pants...then we tried something new i whispered in james's ear were i was going for (left shoulder...)then i gathered ki at my dan tian i imagined a stream reaching out and slashing his shoulder..then we asked if h felt anything...he said ah it was feelin like somone was blowing on my shoulder...we were amazed it worked like every time out of twenty...then i aught them how to meditate on their chakras...and then we made giant ki balls by passing them around and continually adding energy to them....then i drained both of their energy and we arm wrestled...i was never able to beat james before and i dropped him in like ten seconds it was nuckin futs...i brought out my aura and it was crazy i was glowing bright like royal blue it was crazy...any way the next day we couldnt get the energy lash to work...any suggestions why...?
-pmod

monicat777

Maybe it was time for a break.

LeonPrimrose

Yeah. Prob'ly time for a break. Or maybe you weren't concentrating enough. I can't tell you how many times it's happened to me. You are abe to do something for the first time and the second time you try you can't do it because you are expecting something to happen. In order to do it again you'll need to concentrate with the same ferocity that you did the first time. But it is also very possible that you do just need a break.
Believe the unbelievable. Question reality...

astral man

Hey purple monkey, how do u meditate on your chakras, and how do you drain peoples energy?? I have been doing energy work for a while now, so i can control the flow of energy around my body if that helps at all.

Thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

LeonPrimrose

I would assume that he just drew energy from them. That's how I would do it. I've never actually tried it before but that seems most logical.
Believe the unbelievable. Question reality...

purplemonkeyofdoom

astral man to suck energy gather ki at your dan tian...then imagine a thin stream reaching out from your dan tian and touching theirs...then imagine it sucking their energy it helps to know their aura/ki color...
-pmod

Greenrat

you cant just "drain peoples energy"  with a few visualisation exercises lol. go do chi kung for 30 years :D
split your awareness between your heart and head.