News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Where did the energy go?

Previous topic - Next topic

Time Traveler

I am at a real low point in my energy development.I started using NEW last November and I got extremely good results after only a couple of weeks of the exercises. Almost at all hours of the day I could feel the energy surging through me and around me. My energy centers were very active and were sensitive to sound. I could feel the slightest sound with my Chakra's. My awareness was so sharp and crisp and during meditation I could clear my mind very easily. At first I had a little success with the ROPE technique and could get into a pretty deep trance quickly. I used to get very heavy vibrations. They  were so hard it felt like I was holding a jack hammer.

About 4 months ago I began to notice that the energy wasn't there like it used to be. It kind of was a gradual decrease and now the energy is so low it is barely noticeable. I can raise energy but it is nothing like it used to be. I feel like the OLD me before I started using NEW. This really worries me because I feel for the first time like I am on the verge of giving up.

Has anyone gone through a similar dry spell and were you able to come out of it? If so what can I do to help get me back on track and to where I once was?

Brad

Time Traveler

Quote from: runlolaHI

I practice qigong. In qigong, there are times when you will no longer feel the intense energy & you will wonder where it went. You body adjusts to the increase in energy & uses it up. Because of that, you won't feel it so strongly. As long as you keep practicing, you will eventually pass this point. You are passing on to another level where your energy will become even stronger. As you fill up each new level of energy, you go through a period of not feeling much energy. This is the most important time to keep practicing. I am sure you are going through the same thing in your energy work. It's just the ebb & flow.

Runlola,

I hope you are right. I will take your advice and will keep practicing. I do have to add something. Even though my energy level feels to be fading, I have had a couple of OBE's that were spontaneous. It's just that I was so addicted to the high energy and awareness that I once had. And now it has me kind of down.

Brad

wizzle3

yea i think that ties into most "mentally strengthened" things

for example, i ave never had as intense open eyed (or closed eye) visuals and patterns, and right now they seem normal

if i had this vision a year or even more ago, i would swear i'm perma-fried from all the pot i used to smoke haha

i've been clean for a month and 2 weeks , wait, a month and 1 1/2 weeks now

and they just got more intense as i found my clairivoyence
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
so please believe, ali G is runnin on a higher density
and here's a quick rap for your eyes to see
and again i'm THE real Ali G so praize me (lolz)
______
18 year old male

Stookie

I've also experience this "ebb and flow".  It was pretty bad for a few weeks where every little thing upset me and stress was getting very bad. I even considered stopping practice due to chest pains.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19603&highlight=hypertension&sid=d8c4a2492b73568594ef82a2fd7d1fa3

I've read that this can be normal for some people due to energy flowing in new places, so I stuck it out and glad I did. However, I got very little response to my post, so I assume that it's not very common.

LeonPrimrose

Quote from: Time Traveler
Quote from: runlolaHI

I practice qigong. In qigong, there are times when you will no longer feel the intense energy & you will wonder where it went. You body adjusts to the increase in energy & uses it up. Because of that, you won't feel it so strongly. As long as you keep practicing, you will eventually pass this point. You are passing on to another level where your energy will become even stronger. As you fill up each new level of energy, you go through a period of not feeling much energy. This is the most important time to keep practicing. I am sure you are going through the same thing in your energy work. It's just the ebb & flow.

Runlola,

I hope you are right. I will take your advice and will keep practicing. I do have to add something. Even though my energy level feels to be fading, I have had a couple of OBE's that were spontaneous. It's just that I was so addicted to the high energy and awareness that I once had. And now it has me kind of down.

Brad
It is true. Because you are new to this you felt a huge surge because it was unlike something you've felt before, I'm assuming. Now you're used to it so it doesn't feel nearly as drastic.
Believe the unbelievable. Question reality...

Time Traveler

QuoteIt is true. Because you are new to this you felt a huge surge because it was unlike something you've felt before, I'm assuming. Now you're used to it so it doesn't feel nearly as drastic.

This is exactly what is going on with me and has been one of my theories to why the energy doesn't feel as strong.

Mindless

Mr.Bruce said somewhere that the sensation will die down, it's extreme at first because your pushing more energy though part of your body then would normally be allowed. Once it's open you using the same effort won't be as stressful on your energy body and it turns into a slight tingling. N.E.W is really good to start with but if your on the level where you can't feel much just do the exercises to keep you energy body in shape or look for a new form of energy development that can be stronger.

If your get that good you should look into some metaphysics, you'd probably have good luck with some abilities.
licet indo fragmen incolumis per verum.
(A just cause cannot be harmed by the truth)

Time Traveler

QuoteN.E.W is really good to start with but if your on the level where you can't feel much just do the exercises to keep you energy body in shape or look for a new form of energy development that can be stronger.

I have heard this mentioned before. With more practice my energy development will go to higher level. Is there a progression that is happening? What kinds of changes might I expect?

LeonPrimrose

Quote from: Time Traveler
QuoteN.E.W is really good to start with but if your on the level where you can't feel much just do the exercises to keep you energy body in shape or look for a new form of energy development that can be stronger.

I have heard this mentioned before. With more practice my energy development will go to higher level. Is there a progression that is happening? What kinds of changes might I expect?
Easier control does lead to more power but no, all energy is more or less the same amount within it. It just comes from different sources. I draw from the Earth which I feel has the most to give and also many times the wind. But it doesn't really matter what you draw from.

Time Traveler

In the last couple of days I have felt high energy levels. My bedroom(the place I meditate and do energy work)is not very cool in the summertime. The temperature is starting to cool off where I live. I wonder if the cooler temperature is better for energy.

LeonPrimrose

Depends on what you're most comfortable in.

Hagcin

Taoist's say that there is a High and low energy time to every month, and that doing energy work helps even out the highs and low.  If you are at risk of giving up during a low, I recommend doing a more active energy exercise such as tai-chi, or a movement based chi-kung, or yoga, which will strengthen and relax you while you build your energy. Weight trainers know very well doing the same exercises for 5 years will produce much fewer gains than alternating exercises which work the same muscle groups differently. It could also be the case with energy work.

On a side note: Soft energy material arts such as tai-chi can be a really fun way to practice using your energy interact with people and objects in the physical plane. Sticky hands (a tai-chi exercise) for example teaches you listen to an opponent's energy with your body and anticipate their movements. Push hands, and practicing the tai-chi form teaches you how to sink your energy into the earth, so that you become more difficult to move.  Using tactile imaging or visualization, you can move your energy to strengthen your physical shape when force is exerted on it. Or simply use your energy to assist in moving some one out of your way. The trick is to find a teacher or book that will show you the energy aspect of the softer martial arts. I personally find martial arts a great fun way to build energy, which can also take on a social dimensions (you need people to practice with).