News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can animals see ki?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It is possible. So what steps have you taken to make sure that it is just the ki that they are reacting to and that no other factor could be involved?

Fat_Turkey

Ki balls (energy balls) are weak and maybe just the sight of them scares them. Of course you could also be dancing around real crazy when you "throw" them so that could scare them too[:P]

-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Squeek

Wouldn't that mean that the aminals FEEL it, not see it?  If something hits you, you are going to react.  But if you saw it, you'd react before it hit you.

~Squeek

ss_majin_gohan

Well, Tom, I made sure that there was nothing else around to scare it and it couldn't have been afraid that I was going to throw a rock at it or something cuz nothing like that had ever happened to it before. Fat_Turkey, no I was not dancing all crazy....... Squeek, they got scared BEFORE I threw it. So anyone else got any input, go right on ahead.

Fenris

I would suggest that the animal sensed your intent empathetically, and by that I mean it felt you were focusing your malevolent or otherwise attentions on it, not that it knew you were going to throw an energy ball at it. It is my experience that most animals including humans obviously react to intent and emotion, but have no significant reaction to a person 'throwing' or sending energy at them. Not becasue its impossible, but simply because very few people have the ability to direct energy in such a way with adequate strength.

This idea of affecting other people or animals with Ki balls, flames and what not is absolutely possible, but I am confident in saying that the level of skill, focus and training is beyond the vast majority who frequents these forums. However that being said using the same skills of visualisation and intent that are used to make an energy ball, can be used to directly affect a persons energy system. Our energy systems are structured to allow the influence of others, and using your energy to directly target and affect theirs is simply taking control over a system we were previously unaware of. It is taking out the middle-man, and is an infinitely more simple, logical and possible way of affecting another, for whatever purpose, be it healing, attack or vampirism.  

ss_majin_gohan

I was wondering if animals can see ki, cuz I have thrown ki balls at alot of different animals and they all act scared and run when I do.[?]