News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Cant Feel "Awareness Hands"

Previous topic - Next topic

Arulok

Hi Trilo,

I had a similar problem when I first started.  I found I tended to 'see' as opposed to 'feel' my awareness hands, and this limited the response I achieved.  For myself, the trick was to distract my visual tendency.  I did this by focusing my physical sight on the blackness behind my closed eyelids.  After a few moments, I would go on to 'feel' my awareness hands.  It worked.  For a bit, anyway.  But with practice I've been able to focus directly on my awareness hands (by the way, when I say with practice it didn't take long at all).

Hope this helps.

- Michael

Tia

Hi Trilo

Do the exercises with your realtime hands and arms, notice in detail all the feelings, touch, texture, movement etc.,  Then remember those feelings when you do awareness exercises - use the memory of your realtime hands.

Salubri

Hi Froggysaurus,

Some idea that might help you with 'feeling' your awareness hands.
I have been doing Taekwondo on an amateur level for a while now.. Because of this I began practicing the movements, punches and blocks in my mind.. Sort of visualizing them,.. but more feeling them...
Because of this I kind-of developed my awareness hands without realising it..

My tip therefore is: Try punching, without moving your actual arms. Its like rehearsing movements of the arms.. without actually moving them. Or try out other things you normally do with your arms..

I hope this helps you,
goodluck.

Salubri

distant bell

Bruce talks about feeling the awarness hands going THROUGH the foot and leg on page 124-125..
So the sensation should be of the hands moving like gost hands through the body? not ALONG the body?  I have actually never feelt
anything sweep THROUGH my body- and thus have a hard time recreating this feeing. Dose anybody have any sugestions about how this might feel?

Tom

When I'm drawing my awareness hands through my legs or any other body part, I imagine meeting resistance like reaching into water or sand and pushing. It doesn't matter how I start to imagine it. The energy begins to accumulate and provides the sensations necessary to keep going with it.

MJ-12

Winged_Wolf

Try a smaller step--jump energy from one of your hands to the other.  When you can feel that, and are confident with it, move on to jumping energy from your hand to another part of your body, then to inanimate objects, etc.
Next, jump the energy from one hand to the other, but make it stop before it enters your other hand....when you can do this, you'll probably be able to start using the "awareness hands".

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

froggysaurus

I'm having alot of trouble with the "awareness hands" exercises (Astral Dynamics,pages 123-126)
I've had no problems w/ any of the body awareness exercises prior to this section, but no matter how much I practice,I cant seem to "feel" an imaginary set of hands(or arms, for that matter). I've tried relaxing w/ eyes closed in an armchair, while rubbing and feeling the fabric texture w/ my physical hands,then trying to imagine doing the same w/ awareness hands,but I dont feel anything-no awareness hands,no sense of touching anything.I feel completely stuck, since most of the energy/projection exercises require use of awareness hands.

trilo