News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

cant make psiballs

Previous topic - Next topic

Shueisha

hey,

ever since i have set a psi balls to follow someone and scan their emotions and alert me of X emotion i now cant seem to make any other psi balls or anything psi-wise.

my question is:

am i being drained of my energy from someone/something?

GOTHIKA

shiuseiha wrote:

hey,

ever since i have set a psi balls to follow someone and scan their emotions and alert me of X emotion i now cant seem to make any other psi balls or anything psi-wise.

Well personally I've never heard of sending a psi ball to follow someone and do the things that you're describing.
I don't think that there is anything or anyone draining you of your energy though.
Perhaps you merely need to recuperate after expending so much energy in the formation of an obviously quite powerful psi ball.
When I form psi balls and when most other psi vamps form them we can sort of hurl them at objects and such or merely reabsorb the heightened energy back into our systems.
When I wish to scan someones emotions from a distance I set out my psi tentacles after them and generally get the desired effect.
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,
WHAT SWEET MUSIC THEY MAKE!"

"Dracula in Bram Stokers "Dracula"

Nay

I think that only happens on, Charmed........

jaycep

can i make a psi ball to alert of me of hot chicks in the surrounding area?

Nay

Shueisha

thanks for the awnsers people (btw yes i know i can never spell awnsers right)

dark_dreams

If there is anyone draining Psi out of you either buy a crystal or gem or stone that protects from psychic vamps and/or attacks or basically try and put up a psychic shied.... also if you want to actually get more Psi Energy back to you go for it and send me a PM message and and i will help... Or just try meditation and balancing the chakras.... either way.