News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aura question

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyperdimensional

Hi,

I have been observing my Aura from time to time after suddenly waking up around 3 am [I could be in the middle of a lucid dream or after an OBE].

The color of my aura is green every time I observe it. I have seen my aura at least 20 times during different years.

However, 1 time and fully conscious I observed on my aura a new phenomenon.

Instead of the intense green light that normally surround my aura I observe a digital aura, I mean, my entire body was compose of green squares all interconnected and vibrating. I felt like a part of a computer simulation.

Does anyone has a similar experience?

The fear is the first natural enemy that a man must defeat in the way of knowledge

funfire

Green is the best color of all time ever of all time.

I was running some non physical experiments that also pertained too the color green, it would be kewl to think if these experiences were linked, infinity possible they were.

Nameless

Now this is interesting. I woke once to a green being that looked something like a holographic grid. Hmmm.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.