News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Chakras 8-12

Previous topic - Next topic

Flamethon

I have been reading about the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th chakras but have no idea where they are at so its hard for me to meditate on them.

I read that the 8th is 2 feet above the head and the 9th 4 feet above the head. The 10th being about 6 feet under the feet, the 11th in the right palm of the hand and the 12th in the left.

But I also read that the 10th is 8 feet above the head, 11th 15 feet, and 12th 20 feet above the head.

I also heard that the 12th is really 22 secondary chakras in the body.

I really want to know the true location of these chakras so if anyone knows ANYTHING about them, please let me know.
Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.

BlueEarthJacket

Quote from: FlamethonI have been reading about the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th chakras but have no idea where they are at so its hard for me to meditate on them.

I read that the 8th is 2 feet above the head and the 9th 4 feet above the head. The 10th being about 6 feet under the feet, the 11th in the right palm of the hand and the 12th in the left.

But I also read that the 10th is 8 feet above the head, 11th 15 feet, and 12th 20 feet above the head.

I also heard that the 12th is really 22 secondary chakras in the body.

I really want to know the true location of these chakras so if anyone knows ANYTHING about them, please let me know.

My 8th chakra is about a palms width above my crown. I have never personally seen anything higher than that.

Wizard of Light

Um, this will really confuse you then.  There are actually something like 4,000 chakras in total.  There are 7 main ones, that are well written about, and I am aware of an 8th one above my crown chakra also.  These 8 are the biggest and have the most functions.  The rest are tiny and cover our whole body.

I have heard of one about a meter under your feet, but never experienced it personally.  I've only ever seen or felt a chord connecting me to the earth below me.

I think that if there truly are these other ones that you mention and seem to want to work with, then maybe you will become aware of them when the time is right to work with them.  Until then, I'd maybe focus on the ones you know about... :wink:
And he said "Let there be light", and so there was.

Flamethon

Thanks about the info. I never knew that there was about 4,000 chakras.

But I went to this site about chakras and chakras 8-12 are part of the 4D chakras while 1-8 are the 3D chakras but this site does not explain the locations.

Here it is right here
just so if anyone wants to see it

http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/The%20Twelve%20Major%20Chakras.html[/url]
Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.