News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Chakra's not in the body

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

I also have been interested in energies out side of the body.  I have experienced various things when focusing awareness just outside of the body in similar fashions to new.   Although I have not been able to use mobile awareness on these areas I have noticed that there does seem to be a tappable energy source just outside the body and maintained by the body in the same manner.

I have on several occasions made attempts to fill a room with my energy with some interesting results.  One being that the energy does not seem to originate from inside me but rather from around.  Almost like it collects around me first and then pushes out from there.  This, to me, does not feel the same as I believe shielding to feel.  Shielding seems to be from more internal vs. this feeling more external but still of my own energy.

It would make sence to me that there is the same form of energy around us that we generate from with in.  If this was not so then things like telekinesis and such would not work or be affective.  Yes there is a natural amount of energies outside of the body, as in from objects and the earth.  But how much of what we manipulate not so much natural energies but energies maintained by the body?  This being that they are energies that are ours but not contained within but around.

I guess the only thing I can relate it to would be the "social bubble" that every one has.  Like I said before, it is not a shield but it is our space.  Because it is our space the body utilizes it the same as it would the rest of us by storing and moving energies in this area as to maintain the space.  I have been begining to think that for some the need for "extra" storage is needed and this space becomes more utilized. The more you can feel your energies within the more likely you will feel your energies outside and become more likely to be able to manipulate them.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

kifyre

When I try and work with these two guys I get strangely intense sensations in my crown chakra and feet. I haven't actually felt anything above and below my body, but I just read about this last night. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Talk about synchronicity...

Mark

Salubri

Hi there,

Very interesting. :)

I have read somewhere that a human has many chakras all on one line, IN the body and out of the body. All in one line with the other chakras. There seem to be a few chakras above our heads.

As I said, Im not totally sure, but I believe I have opened this chakra. And when I focus on it it feels good to me...

What im especially wondering is how this knowledge can be used to enhance NEW for spiritual development and/ or better energy healing capabilities. But, I doubt that these chakras are easy to activate.... Even with NEW.

I must say that "feeling" these chakras kind of feels similar(for me) to crown or feet sensations.. But, especially with the one above my cornw, I feel  distance.. Maybe it takes a bit of probing before you can get used to the feeling that you are poking outside of your body.. Especially the first time you probably think its your crown and your feet your stimulating..... But, it could also be that these chakras can only be opened with extreme effort, or with techniques as reiki.

Seeyas,
Salubri (is experimenting a lot...)

cainam_nazier

Until you mentioned it I have never actually read anything on the possibility of non-natural energies outside of the body.  I only know what I feel.  It may be a good idea to keep this topic going for a while to share ideas on this.  That way we can have two different view points of the subject since I have never done anything with Reiki.

But I have only been able to "use" this energy in the manner I stated.  I never really explored it beyond this.  Perhaps I will now since I can feel it but the thing would be what to do with it.

I guess the first step like in any other system would be to develope a better awareness of them.  Try to figure thier exact locations, thresholds, triggers ect. and to what purpose they would best serve.

David Rogalski

Salubri

Hi Cainam,

Yes, these energies are very interesting. As Im doing reiki, I believe everything is energy, at different frequencies. Therefore it is possible to use reiki on almost everything if not everything.

A good example for working with energies outside of the body is the exercise RB mentioned somewhere (I have no idea where it was) . In which he visualises a black spinning ball, which goes around the room (feel it and visualize it) collecting negative energies in streams, cloths and bits and pieces. Which cling into the ball making it larger. It goes around. (I use it to go around my whole house, all different rooms included.) Once it has all negative energies, it stops spinning and you visualize it turns completely (cleanly) white and spins the other way around. (now clockwise).
Then you let it explode where you want sending white (positive) energy splattering all over the room.

Its very handy, especially in negative areas.. I guess.. Plus it helps getting in touch with energy outside the body.

But, I agree... lets just discuss some more... This could become very interesting indeed... :)

Seeya,
Salubri

kifyre

Hey, wait a sec.

When I'm in a deep trance and I run my awareness hands (AH) along and above my body, I feel a stretchy layer all around my body. I can put my AHs on either side of the layer and feel its thickness. It's thickest along the front of my torso. I have no idea what it is, but it seems fairly real. I also feel pointy structures in random places, and "wires" in relatively logical places. I have no idea what any of this is, whether I'm making it up, or whether any of it's good or bad. In any case, I can "feel" physical seeming structures. (Any comments on this greatly appreciated, it's actually freaking me out.) I haven't explored over the top of my head, but I'm going to see if I literally feel anything up there, the next chance I get.

Mark

Salubri

Hi Kifyre,

I know that people have auras around the body, sometimes extending for meters. You might be feeling your aura.

What I also know is that I can use a technique called "scanning" with reiki, I "feel" around the aura of someone, feel if there are areas which feel different, pulling or some other sensation. These areas allways need extra reiki. Maybe you have some blockages in the aura. If so, these blockages could become physical problems in time.

I read a lot of techniques on the internet which use visualisation to clear these blockages, imaginaing white or golden light from above clearing away negativity around you. Spiralling down.  Maybe you should try this out?

If those arent blockages, maybe you even found something very very interesting?

Goodluck,
Salubri

kakkarot

kifyre: the "wires" are nothing to be worried about. but perhaps you should try to get the pointy structures to become unpointy. try to manipulate their shape, or try to gather them up with your energy and melt them into your energy.

cainam: i think you might be using chi (or what i call chi). from my own experiences, i have been able to manipulate chi around me even though i don't push my energy out of my own body. i am not completely sure about this, but i think it is my spirit that is manipulating the chi, both inside and outside my body, and that the "social bubble" you talk about is the range that the spirit can extend itself in order to move energy. i say this, because for short distances of only a few meters, i can move external energy around without using my own energy, but after that distance i have to send out my own energy and use that to move external energies. and all of these ideas coexist with the concepts behind chi, since chi is (according to chinese tradition) an external flowing energy that can be manipulated, but that flows through all things and thus can be stored and used within the body.

as for what shielding is supposed to feel like, i usually use external forms of energy for "shielding" when i feel energy being directed in my direction, but i use internal energy if the attack is at me specifically. but i can't speak for others since my version of "shielding" involves offensive attacks against the attack (and whatever is behind the attack if i can feel it).

as to chakra's outside the body, i have read someone's post somewhere around here, that they too were able to start using a chakra, or what they believed to be a chakra, above their head. personally, though, (as i have stated elsewhere) i don't use chakras, so i can't try to experiment.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Grenade01

Ive read a little bit about energy centers outside the body, and although I am not knowledgable on the subject, I have often felt that there could definately be some type of energy center or something similar about a 6 inches above the head.
im not sure though

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

ralphm

i will look it up but there is a book by a cherokee woman that says we have chakras above our head, then the center of the sun on until the center of the galaxy. it was a very good book and she is also acknknowledged tibetian buddhist master.hopefully i will find it and post tommorrow.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

astralc

cainam_nazier, Salubri & others

sounds like a concensus on out of body chakras. I use the two described just: below the soles of the feet and just above the crown of the head. It is my basic meditation to open these guys up and let the chi flow around me like a cocoon. Safe and secure and nothing nasty ever gets in either.

I also use my hands, let them radiate too. It all makes for a safe haven to do further astral work.

I imagine there are other energy centres but so far am comfortable with the two I use now. Does anyone know of energy centres beyond the top of the head? Say, 2 to 3 feet above? Taoists say the dream body is created above the material body, maybe that is what I feel up there.

Astralc

www.shoal.net.au/~astralc
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

astralc

cainam_nazier, Salubri, Genade01 & others

sounds like a concensus on out of body chakras. I use the two described just: below the soles of the feet and just above the crown of the head. It is my basic meditation to open these guys up and let the chi flow around me like a cocoon. Safe and secure and nothing nasty ever gets in either.

I also use my hands, let them radiate too. It all makes for a safe haven to do further astral work.

I imagine there are other energy centres but so far am comfortable with the two I use now. Does anyone know of energy centres beyond the top of the head? Say, 2 to 3 feet above? Taoists say the dream body is created above the material body, maybe that is what I feel up there.

Astralc

"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

astralc

sorry guys, hit the bloody button twice!
Astalc

cainam_nazier

Okay here goes.  As I have not been able to do any thing with these centers.  I.E.  Actually feel them or do any thing to them.  I am how ever able to tap the energy in them.  This I have found to be most interesting.  Like I said before as far as creating barriers and such with I have found also that the energies stored in these areas seems to be stronger or purer in some manner.  This I believe because of the stregtsh of the energy.  I have been able to use it more effectivly than the energies in side.    I do not want to elaborate on what I am doing too much because I am not fully sure if it is working or not but what I do know is that the energy movments are stronger since I have begain to tap these areas.

David Rogalski

PeacefulWarrior

One thing I think many of us who read this must keep in mind is the warning proponed by many, including Mr. Bruce himself, about sticking to the basics before trying anything extraordinary or radical.  SOmetimes going too far ahead can have detrimental effects....RObert talks about this in NEW...

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

cainam_nazier

"One thing I think many of us who read this must keep in mind is the warning proponed by many, including Mr. Bruce himself, about sticking to the basics before trying anything extraordinary or radical. SOmetimes going too far ahead can have detrimental effects....RObert talks about this in NEW..."

Yes but have you ever had the feeling you were just ready for some thing?  Not that it just sounded like a good idea but that you knew it was the right path?

Anyhow, after further investigation.

It seems that although still unable to manipulate these sources by tapping them I have been able to re-awaken my ability to dream.  This is only one possability since I have also been doing other work towards this, but since I started doing the above mentioned I have started dreaming again on what seems to be a regular basis.  We will see if it continues.

David Rogalski

Ashfo

Heh... funny this would come up..

I've been doing something for awhile thats relatively similair - I try and view a room from someone elses perspective... I found I cant view a room from a perspective from which noone is standing. Perhaps I somehow tap into them somehow... I'm not claiming that I can see crystal clear things behind me, but I can visualize the room infront of that person if I know what it looks like.

I've also been able to pass energy from hand to hand, hand to feet etc.. perhaps the etheric body is larger than the physical.

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

kakkarot

if the etheric body is the same thing as that which i call the spirit, ashfo, then i have found that the spirit isn't LARGER, per say, but it isn't solid in it's shape. it can be moved in order to seem like it is somewhere where one might think it shouldn't be, and it can be enlarged, shrunk, and even completely hidden. does anyone here know what i am talking about?

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

astralc

Kakkarot

I play around with energy balls and stuff, and with the balls of light at the ends of my body. Expanding and contracting energy is part of learning about what we are capable of doing. Is this what you are talking about?

Astralc

cainam_nazier

Oh the fun of it all.

I was trying to play/access the energy center above the head and ended up having a lucid dream which turned into a projection.  It was way cool, forgive the expression but I can not describe it any other way.  

I was waiting for my computer to defrag and became some what floaty.  Realizing this as a good op to meditate I laid down.  I started with working the internal energy and then moved out side and was looking for the other centers.  I was able to locae the one above the head and begain pulling energy down from it into me.  I soon fell asleep and was having a lucid.  During which I was getting vibrations and was looking for a place to lay down there as well.  I soon found myself projecting.  It was fun/scary/and really really neato at the same time.

The maniplation of the energy out side may have been the trigger than caused the projection.  I do not kow for certain but will be expirementing with it further a little later.

David Rogalski

astralc

cainam_nazier

Its called the alpha omega meditation.

ahh the joy of it all, glad you found it so neato. This is probably my favourite method of OOB, I create a ball of light at the soles of my feet, then the same just above my head. Then I join them up into a big cocoon around me, very safe feeling. Next I start to pump the chi, by breathing out hrough my head, the crown chakra, and keep doing this until I either leave my body or drop into a lucid dream state, or fall into a very very deep sleep.

Keep doing, with practivce it is a safe and foolproof method, but if you start to get spin outs during the day you might have to back off for a while.

Astralc

kakkarot

astral c: "I play around with energy balls and stuff, and with the balls of light at the ends of my body. Expanding and contracting energy is part of learning about what we are capable of doing. Is this what you are talking about?" not quite what i was talking about, but i am sure that that is what ashfo was talking about. as for energy balls, i play around with them, but i can't get them to manifest physically :(  . oh well. someday soon, hopefully. or not considering my situation with ki  :(  . oh well. "in time, all things heal", right?

~kakkarot
"What's more dangerous than a mage out to conquer the entire world? Why a mage at play, of course"
~from some D&D writer. (i can't remeber who, but you can find it in the book or short stories called, Realms of Valor, at the beginning of the Elminster story).   :)

Secret of Secrets

mircoacc

First time I write something here!!
Hi everybody.
About the chakra over the head,here is another place:
www.actualism.org
Another meditation technique,I tried the very first steps (and they
worked)then stopped, as usual... (I'm a bit lazy)
They don't call it chakra,but seems to me it's the same principle.
Bye
Mirco

Salubri

Goodday,

I was wondering what others think/ know about the chakra's outside of the body. Since I've been attuned to reikimaster level I've tried out a lot of alternative things and techniques. In one of those techniques I have opened the chakra above my crown chakra and the earth chakra under my feet. Specifically: I attuned myself to energies which did this for me.  The first is for extra reiki connection/ healing energy and the other is for better grounding with the earth and its energies. I know that there are more, but do not know how many.

I'm not really good at sensing specific details yet, but it seems I can use NEW techniques on these two chakra's. Very interesting. :)

I'm very interested in your opinions!
Salubri