Charging the eyes, and another question...

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe_Oh

I wonder, has anyone here charged their eyes, and if so, were there any effects?

Also, I can blurr my vision at will, objects get very blurry. My relaxed sight is 20/20, if not better. What percentage of the population can do this, and what else can I do with this trait and what else can I train it to do?

Thanx-
Faith is falling into the Abyss knowing that eternity will catch you.
--------------------------------------------------
Humans are to Magick.......As monkeys are to double-barrel shotguns! :)

Kris

Tom

Just focus your eyes on a single point and don't move. Stare without moving, especially your eyes. Without motion, your sight will blur quickly from the outside in. There is even an astral projection technique based on this.

alexd

I can blur my vision too, but I never used to be able to. Is that how you "charge" your eyes?

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Joe_Oh

ok, anyone have the percentage on who can do this? I've asked many people I know if they can and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Secondly I dont "blurr to charge" I'm not able to charge my eyes as of yet. I was wondering if anyone was just charging their eyes, (by any means) and if so what are the effects of doing so.

Tom

Maybe you could explain what you mean by charging the eyes?

It is common to send reiki through the eyes to someone.

It is possible to lose a lot of energy through the eyes by using them incorrectly.

Joe_Oh

Ok, ok, you got me- I figure if one is to send enough energy to the eyes, they can make them glow, or at least become more pronounced.

I understand that charging means to control the amountof  electricty to the nerves, but since the eyes dont have that much in the way of nerves on the surface its probably more difficult to do so. But since I can blurr my eyes, that means there is some nerves there to work with....

just investigating the possiblilities to show off energy usage, just dont goto the mall and do it ;) hehe

shadow_specter

Ya, i've always been able to blur my vision, its nothing big really.  Maybe instead of trying to charge your eyes, try charging your hands?  I was "charging" my hands today, i think i'm getting alot better at energy control.  I can get some really weird sensations by using my hands, like heating parts of your skin or making you feel the energy wherever my hand is near.  Try doing that, its pretty interesting.  Tomorrow ima try to do it to somebody else, see if it works =D.
Aim: xShadowXSpecterx
MSN: Shadow_Specter_2007@hotmail.com

Tom

There are lots of ways to make the vision blurry. My usual is to stay awake too late at night.

Could charging the eyes have something to do with telepathy and hypnosis, the way you are talking about it?

shadow_specter

Charging your eyes cannot hypnotise somebody, or do telekenesis.  Your eyes dont do much for ESP, except letting your visually see the effects of "psychic" phenomenons.

Tom

My initial reaction was also to say "are you kidding?" followed immediately by "you'd better be." That was not a very productive response. I'll say there are things which can be done with the eyes. It is not so much the eyes themselves doing anything; it is the consciousness behind the eyes. It is like that with any tool. So please be creative and think of a way of directing energy through the eyes for some useful purpose.

Joe_Oh

I was just seeing what could be done by charging the eyes, and yes I can charge my hands within 30 seconds to where I feel some tingling. The tingles are not too concentrated.

After the tingling gets to a certain point, what sensation can I expect next?

I can also feel a pressure in my hands/arms and I can move it around as well as compress to it to a degree. I've been feeling this controllable pressure for a good couple years now. If I keep on working with it what can I expect next even though I'm sure individual results will vary.

shadow_specter

30 seconds in my opinion (mainly if your not even meditating) is an extremely quick time to get good feelings in your hand, unless your a swami/guru.  What i do is meditate, and feel the chi running through your body (you will eventually feel it).  Now move your awareness to your hands (if you can't split awareness easily into your hands, try your forearms), and u will feel your energy move to your arms.  (BTW, i usually try to do this laying down on a bed very comfortable).  Now try to lift up your forearms, with your elbows still touching the bed, relieving pressure.  I usually feel an EXTREMELY strong pulse in every finger, like as strong as your jugular vein.  For me, its in every finger, u can feel the chi running through every single finger, to the very tip (no, its not imaginatory either, its so surreal.).  Its like your awareness equally splits between all of your fingers, and its so strange because normally its almost impossible to realize sensations in each finger all at the same time.  I guess it would be equivelant if you could FULLY feel every hair on your head individually but at all at the same time.  Maybe you won't get this experience, maybe yours will top me 100x.  That type of awareness though is so amazing.  (P.S. Don't try to force the chi into your fingers, it'll flow naturally/effortlessly.  And by the way, I only felt this after my energy blockages cleared in my upper arm, lol.)  I'm sure you'll be great!