News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Clairvoyant vision screen

Previous topic - Next topic

volcomstone

Im sure you have, if you dream
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Kalonek

What i mean is the vision screen from waken state, to see clairvoyantly objective things and not subjective ones (dreams). Bruce talks about it in NEW if i remember, but doesn't explain how to create it. I was planning in doing energy raising to my brow chakra until it throbs etc to its maximum. It's what i think is logical for this. I'll try it if no one has a first-hand answer to this question.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

majour ka

Morning, I can share my findings amd personal expirience, firstly I would say theres alot of practice and time envolved but that as you will already know depend on the person.

I have three types of things that happen to me that I guess could be described as clairvoyents.

firstly spirts project an image on to my mind and show me images of future events and such like, this can be very nice and often meaningless, but ive also had some good warings and have helped the police etc.
secondly, I practiced with a pack of playing cards, trying to guess if they were black or red, if you score more than 26 correct you are exhibiting clairvoyaint ability. Through this I dicoverd a place in my minds eye, with my eyes open where i can see the colour number and suite before turning it over! and its the best feeling in the world when you find it.
the third is a sence of Knowing, that I believe comes through learning to communicate with you own higher mind, again practice and time.
I know people that have all these abilitys natrualy, but some of us have to work for them. I recommend a book by William H hewit called pschycic ability for begginers this shows you how to train tourv self very easyly.
Remember that with Clairvoyants comes responsability to your self and others. Goodv luck M Ka x

Kalonek

Thank you for this detailled answer :) I'll check that book very soon.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

blakera

Hi Kalonek.  
The only part of astral dynamics I've read is the one on NEW, and I'm not totally sure what you're talking about.  Here is something that I've done, tell me if this is what you mean:
Example:  
I'm lying in bed with my eyes closed, and I'm fully aware that I'm lying in bed and there was a rectangular movie screen sort of thing in my mind.  I see images perfectly clearly on this screen.  I control the view of the screen to the point that I can make myself fly forward quickly in the screen (like a race car video game, passing scenery quickly etc).  After flying on the screen for quite some time I decided to try to jump all of my consciousness to the location on the screen and am successful and it was an obe from there.  
Let me know if this is the sort of thing you're wondering how to do.  I'd love to return the favor and help you if I can for all the help you've given me.  But on thing is... OBEs has always been my main interest, and I've never practised to do this, or tried to do it on purpose, I just sort of let it happen and go with the flow when it does.  I'll give as much info as I can if you're interested, I bet I could tell you the basics of getting to this point... I'm just not sure if I could explain how to initiate the seeing on the screen, but maybe I'll mess with it and pay more attention to it this weekend.  
Blake

Kalonek

Hi Blake ! Thank you for this kind answer :) What you describe is a part of the clairvoyant ability, which is to see concretely things in your mind, like if it was an external light etc. It in fact happened to me a few times already, where i saw very brightly and vividly colorful "mecanisms" turnign, like wheels inside each others, a supernova exploding etc. Each time i thought i had my eyes opened for it was really too bright. But i was not. I understood that this a part of what you explained, so yes it would be great if you could detail a bit your technic :) It would help to develop inner clairvoyance, ie see concretely what you are imagining (by visualisation) like in front a tv set. But i'd also like to develop "external" clairvoyance, to see my and others' chakras, and get a better auric sight for i canno't go further than about 30cm around the person.
Thanks again Blake :)
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

blakera

I already mentioned that I'd never tried to do this on purpose before, but today and yesterday I tried to figure out how.  

I messed around with this this weekend, but I'm gonna try it one more time when I'm not so tired, (I've really been lacking sleep lately), because I wasn't able to do it on purpose as well as it has just happened on some other occasions.  Back when I was doing Lin Kong Jing was when it first happened to me.  I started getting the bright flashes of light in my minds eye that Robert Bruce describes as the strobe affect.  Yesterday was the first time I did it on purpose, I was in a DEEPLY relaxed state and I started seeing a setting very clearly, but it wasn't on a screen this time, just a vision in my head.  After I started the "seeing"  I stopped it then asked myself "ok, so what what was it that started that"  and I can't really answer that, I guess just my intention to have it happen and my being in a trance.  Last night I tried it again and since it wasn't on a screen yesterday morning, this time I first drew a rectangular screen in my mind, with glowing green lines.  I held the rectangle in my mind and it was just black on the inside of it for a while, but then, for just a few seconds, there was a scene (a moving picture) on the inside of it.  Once again though, all I can say is that it was my intention to have it happen that caused it.  A good trance for this, for me, would be like if I was lucid dreaming and stopped the lucid dream and remained in the trance, or the state of mind from which the vibration state can be initiated.  

I tried again this morning, holding the drawn rectangle in my mind, and my brow center started to kinda hurt, but a little while later I found out that this attempt had actually been made during a dream so... I don't know what to think of that, I guess it's irrelevant.  

Sorry I can't be of more help, if I develope more of an efficient technique for myself I'll let you know what it is if you're interested.

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by blakeraSorry I can't be of more help, if I develope more of an efficient technique for myself I'll let you know what it is if you're interested.

Thanks again Blakera :) You've been very helpful with these detailled answers ! In fact i think my clairvoyant faculty is developing from itself for i just saw an entity made of very bright light (it even forced me to close my physical eyes for it was almost painful to watch it more than 1-2 sec)!) at the step of my bed this morning. I'll try to figure out where all this is leading me. I'm still interested if you develop another technic for yourself !
See you !
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Kalonek

Hi everyone !
I was just wondering if anyone who has succesfully "activated" his vision screen (which permits clairvoyant abilities) with NEW could explain me the process. I am interested in it for it'll permit me to go further in my development.
Thanks !
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Metatron

I highly suggest a book by Tim Rifat called "Remote Viewing"
He gives excellent scientific research and protocols for developing Psi supposedly better than the Government's psi program. In his protocols he describes a method of developing the "screen" you speak of, but first you must be able to reach an Alpha or Theta state of consiousness...attained through trance meditation . His methods rely mostly on vizualization but are effective. I personally incorporate them into my N.E.W routine. I Hope this helps.

cube

If you put your body to sleep then you can create a screen by looking behind your eyelids and forming the screen. I've found the easiest way to do that is to zoom in to a bright dot in the 3D blackness and form a door out of it, then open that door into the imagery. I've got illustrations of how it can work here:

http://www.saltcube.com/?t=exit-paths

I've only been able to bring up a screen a few times while conscious and I don't have a good method for doing it without first putting your body to sleep. It could be that it's simply a matter of practicing it enough.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Kalonek

Thank you both for these informations :)
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Naiad780

I get the strobe effect during meditation, while trying to fall asleep, or while waking up (especially from a lucid dream).  If i try very hard, the strobe becomes a mass of zigzagging, flashing lines almost like that old Windows screensaver "mystify" on super high speed.  If I tell myself, "go go go go!" as a way of not letting it fade away, I can sometimes make that give way to clear images of various things.

It's very difficult to sustain, though.  I'm trying to improve that.

Kalonek

I've tried cube's technic last night before sleep, i focued on a more brillant part of my inner vision and made it a door witht visualisation, but it was a little unstable (which is normal as i just took 5-10 secs to make it appear, it was just to see if it worked well). I opened it and managed to see very clearly a black and white scene behing it, with buildings, but it vanished after about 10 other seconds as the whole was too unstable and therefore difficult to hold. Thanks again !
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

cube

If you were able to open the door and see something behind it you're 95% of the way there.

Deep breathing is the key to stabilizing the imagery and making the projection last longer. I've found I can make an OBE last pretty much as long as I want as long as I continually deep breathe. Breathing as you are developing imagery helps to make it vivid enough to phase into it.

If you try to phase into imagery and get a lot of vibrations it's because it's not vivid enough, 30 seconds or so of deep breathing is usually enough to clear that up.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

boydster

Quote from: KalonekIt in fact happened to me a few times already, where i saw very brightly and vividly colorful "mecanisms" turnign, like wheels inside each others, a supernova exploding etc.

Hi Kalonek,

What you describe here is what I remember seeing at first when my spiritual vision began to open up and become more useful.

I think that a useful thing for you to practice is disciplining the faculty of the attention so that you can calmly gaze at what you are viewing (with eyes either open or closed) without being distracted by any physical senses or emotions or anything. What you have to do is learn to be able to focus your attention with total control.

Another thing is that you can help yourself by just raising the vibration of your physical brain by filling it with prana by practicing NEW and yogic breathing. Your brain has to be clear enough to register the subtle impulses from your astral and etheric senses. I'm not talking about chakras here--I'm talking about the brain.

Good to hear from you!! I hope your discoveries continue.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Kalonek

Good to hear from you too boydster ! :)
Thank you for you answer, especially the brain energy tech i had never read about before. I'll try what you told me and let you know the results as soon as possible. I'm glad to hear that you've experienced the same visions as me, i'm not lost then ;) It's been some time though that i haven't seen the supernovae and energy swirls (err not sure of the spelling ...)
Have a good evening (or morning i should say for you lol) !
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com