News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Clearing and energising chakras

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian29

Everyday I say an invocation to Archangel Raphael and to Angels of Healing to clear, align and energise my chakras. I say this invokation at least 2 times a day. I begin to feel pretty good and I have more energy. I think that this is a good sign. This means that my chakras are beginning to open and my psychic abilities can grow a little faster? Many blessings.

adrian29

Must be someone who can give an opinion.

Stookie_

I've never heard of doing that before. Most people use some sort of exercises/techniques for chakra work. Invocation of an archangel seems too simple on it's own to work, but I don't know. If it works for you, roll with it.

blis

I'm sure they'll do whatever they can and feel is appropriate to help.

Do you not do any energy work though? I would expect there are some things you have to do for yourself.

adrian29

I know this techniques from someone with psychic abilities, he said that this is a very good technique.

blis

Tried it while sitting on a train today. Within ten minutes I was getting a bubbling sensation in my perineum that came and went for several hours.

I'm glad you posted this. Wouldnt have thought of asking for help with my chakras.

adrian29

Archangels and angels are very powerfull beings. We should pray to them more often. Say this invocation 3 times.

JLB

To Clear and Energize your Chakra's can Only come from WITHIN!. To call on Angels " A Higher Vibration" is Temporary. One Needs NOT to Search Outside " It does not serve You well". Embrace Your Own Energy!!

Much Love and Light To You ALL!!

Jody
Much Love and Light to ALL!!

Jody

adrian29

I know that the the most important power you can use is from WITHIN, but every help you can have is useful. Many blessings.

alpine9

Ask your own angels or an arcangel to do NEWs on you.

majour ka

Cool..and why not! Allot of systems advocate calling upon enlightened saints or pioneers of that particular belief system for inspiration or help with your spiritual practice :o)