News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Convinced that my third eye is open.

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignazio

Okay well, I went to my friends house yesterday and he has 3 dogs. 1 father, 1 mother and 1 puppy. Well the mother and the puppy came up to me, I was sitting on the bed. They jumped on the bed and both ran straight to my head... they were looking at my forehead, very confident. It looked like they where looking at something very VERY important. And somewhat looked like "bathing on my head".
Any ideas?

Ryuk

Opening your third eye means that your ego is destroyed, you are close to nirvana, you can read thoughts, see the aura of people.You have spent hours each day in meditation or prayer, chanting mantras.
Your personality is shatered into thousands of pieces, while you made contact with your higher self.You have no interest in your courent life and you have burned all your karma, meaning that you won't have to reincarnate anymore.You are one step closer to nirvana, the budha state.

I sugest your read some serious yoga books before making claims like this.Today my dog started to bite my shoes.I don't see any meaning in that :|

P.S. dogs like to lick people's faces

CFTraveler

I guess there are many interpretations or definitions of what 'opening the third eye' is.
To me it just means that my clairvoyance is improved.  But I don't say 'open', I say 'active'.

This kind of reminds me of a cat I used to have- when I worked on my chakras she would jump at whatever chakra I was working on.  At first it was startling and annoying, but it ended up being kind of cute, and some sort of validation that this work is not just imagination.

I have no point at all, other than to say I miss that cat.

kurtykurt42

I have been raising my energy outside and squirrels will always come near me. It's pretty funny!

Ignazio

Thank you Ryuk for telling me that amazing information, that is..Happening to me. :wink: As for the Dog situation...Their was the mom(dog) and the puppy who where both on the bed, the puppy was sitting in front of me, and the mother who literally ran to me, she advanced to my head, he didn't lick me, he put his hole body on my head.. And i was sort of in a weird position. And i wasn't the only one on the bed, their was my friend lieing down, and we were both playing games. We had out back on the backboard. So for the dog to actually jump on my head, their must have been a reason :)
Nothing tooo serious about this story, but for it's an example for the third eye is 'activated' ( CFT ) ;)

And haha, Kurt the squirrelMAN... Their was an other picture you posted on my topic of the Nature pictures that their was a squirrels folowing you-too ;)

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Ignazio on February 06, 2010, 21:15:26
And haha, Kurt the squirrelMAN... Their was an other picture you posted on my topic of the Nature pictures that their was a squirrels folowing you-too ;)

Squirrels are unbelievable climbers. There knowledge of gravity is way better than mine!  :lol:

Xanth

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 06, 2010, 20:04:42
I have been raising my energy outside and squirrels will always come near me. It's pretty funny!

I think it might have something to do with that feeder. ;)

kurtykurt42

Whenever I go to this park they always follow me.

Stookie

Quote from: Xanth on February 08, 2010, 15:05:27
I think it might have something to do with that feeder. ;)
lol - At the park I go to something is terribly wrong if there isn't a squirrel within ten feet. Sometimes you have to basically kick em out of the way.

Xanth

Quote from: Stookie on February 09, 2010, 11:23:44
lol - At the park I go to something is terribly wrong if there isn't a squirrel within ten feet. Sometimes you have to basically kick em out of the way.
Punt the squirrels!
Fun game.  LoL

Ignazio

HaHa, here the squirrels are very hard to find. Either their near your house looking for shelter or rip your garbage bags open!

kurtykurt42

Squirrels are too funny.  :-D

But back to your third eye, have you been able to see anything through your closed eyes?

Ignazio

Okay, when I'm relaxed and I close my eyes I see spots of lights flickering. And at the same time if I'm thinking of something I get this different sense. Hard to explain exactly. It's like a different way of seeing life. It's much different then the sence of seeing through your eyes

thirdeye26

I really love those beautiful pictures of the park and squirrels. I thought squirrels were shy creatures that kept well away from human beings, unless you rescue the babies and raise them.

kurtykurt42

They are shy and usually don't go near anyone, unless you raise the energy from your heart or higher chakras. Then they know you aren't there to hurt them.

Ignazio

You know what? Thanks Kurt for talking about squirrels instead of talking about the question you asked me lol :-o :oops:

kurtykurt42

Yamabushi

Quote from: Ignazio on February 15, 2010, 01:32:49
Okay, when I'm relaxed and I close my eyes I see spots of lights flickering. And at the same time if I'm thinking of something I get this different sense. Hard to explain exactly. It's like a different way of seeing life. It's much different then the sence of seeing through your eyes

I've noticed third eye (pineal) stimulation tends to be accompanied by shifts in brainwave activity - alpha or rhythmic theta patterns (unlike the irregular theta of normal drowsiness). It wouldn't surprise me if such a shift in cortical consciousness produces a "different way of seeing life," as you put it. But it also definitely can produce an inner vision that is spatially photographic (2-dimensional) or holographic (3-dimensional), even with your eyes closed.

YB

Ignazio

Quote from: Ignazio on February 15, 2010, 01:32:49
It's not really a question, just want advice from you on my statement :)

kurtykurt42

The spots of light can be seen outside (in natural sunlight) much better than inside. For me they appear in swarms and move at a constant velocity. Inside they only appear for a moment and seem to flicker in and out and usually never appear in groups as they do outside.

Pyro21

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 15, 2010, 02:49:54
They are shy and usually don't go near anyone, unless you raise the energy from your heart or higher chakras. Then they know you aren't there to hurt them.

Maybe your the Squirrel Whisperer Kurt?  :-D