News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Correct usage of Chakra

Previous topic - Next topic

Leannain

Greetings.

My question is the following:

Is it possible to manipulate the energy/sexual chakra, in order to provoke sexual impotence  and  removal of sexual desire?

Thank you for the time :)

And please, no useless questions :wink:

Awakened_Mind

I'd say if you were doing any energy work on sexual energy it would promote it. If you purposely created blockage in your energy system then it may have this effect but then why would you want a block in your energy system.

May I ask why you want to know this?

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Leannain

My question answers your question =]

Right.I'll see what  i can find on blocking the chakras.

It's a bit annoying, when i google this subject and all i get is how to have erections and sexual desire, geez :roll:

And thanks for the comment. :wink:

Nay

QuoteIt's a bit annoying, when i google this subject and all i get is how to have erections and sexual desire, geez

And to think all this time I thought this was something a person did not need to learn on how to have...mother nature took care of that.  :wink:  Personally I think alot of people hide behind the "spritual" aspect of it just so they can talk trashy. 

Leannain

Quite true.Funny how they are looked down by society as "oddities".

Can't say i wouldn't love to be  like them!

Thanks for the comment btw :wink:

Nay

I don't think I said oddities.   I prefer perverts. :)   :wink:

You are most welcome, Leannain.  Btw, haven't seen you around for a bit, hope all is well!

Leannain

haha  :-P

Yeah, i needed some time off from everything.And now that i managed to control my emotions, i return to get rid of this little problem ;D

Everything is going to turn out well, in the end. thanks. :-)

Hope all is well with you too :wink:

Awakened_Mind

It may also be something you can control non-spiritually. As it is a basic instinct. It all really depends on why exactly you want to lower the sexual energy.

Good Luck.

-AM

Leannain

Tried that.Intended to go on a medication to lower sexual desire and like i said, provoke sexual impontence, but the oopsy doo, my country doesn't have that :roll:

Indeed.but after 8 years of controlling it, i'm pretty much weary of all this drama.It's like a battle between Sparta and Persia, sparta could win, if there weren't any females on this planet..hehe. but, to my bad luck i have to interact with females. :-P

And since  i have no intention to have children, there's really no use for my little fella down there. :wink:

stiev

Yes, there are ways to TRANSFER sexual energy, although I don't know about shutting it off altogether.

I got an excellent book on Chinese methods to transfer and unblock sexual energy recently. There are a range of exercises with names like the male deer exercise, the big draw, the sacral pump, and activating the microcosmic orbit. The practice involves moving ching (or sexual chi) from the perenium and genital area up the spine and into the brain. This practice rejuvinates the whole body and is great for both spiritual progression and overall health.

There was an excellent post on this subject here recently, but the administrators decided to close it down. They might have been under the Victorian misaprehension that the subject of raising sexual energy is vile and disgusting, and not the sort of thing to be mentioned, as Lady Bracknell might say, "in polite company," so they locked the thread.

I'd be careful about discussing this subject around here. You'd have more luck bringing it up at the knitting circle of your local Baptist church.

Awakened_Mind

I know there's medication to lower testorerone/estrogen levels. I think it's needed by prescription in most countries though.

-AM

*LightProtector*

id be worried about what you want for a couple of reasons.

the root chakra is the chakra that grounds etc, if you block you are blocking stability etc.

energy flows through the root chakra up to the other chakras if it is blocked one would imagine the energy could not or would not travel to the other chakras, in the process seriously damaging your self.
" Be Brave, Live Brave, Play Brave!"

Awakened_Mind

Depends on the extent of the work he does on the chakra. If you want to lower it is one thing, if you want to destroy it is another. In which case I have no advice or knowledge in the first pace.

It would inhibit the flow of energy but not stop it completely. Energy still enters the body through the arms but the legs would be in no way as efficient if such work was never done.

The root chakra is located at the base of the spine, he'll be focussing on the sacrum for sexual energy. It will effect the flow of energy in your body. I wouldn't recommend it.

http://www.sacredcenters.com/chakras.html

-AM

TheDarkChakra

jalef

why should someone want to be impotent?

i can understand if you want to lower you sexual desire since it can be very disturbing in some situations but completely destroying it? you say you dont want to have children, but its just that you dont want to have children at the moment. maybe you think its impossible that you cahnge your mind but you cant know.

i dont think you should be that radical
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

Leannain

My genes are crap, I better not pass them ;=).

For the guy who said law of attraction: i don't want to attract girls lo, I want to repell them :)

For the other guy:

my energetic system is already mesed up.At least with this blockage of sexual energy/desire, I'd be free.

Other guy (lol):

my country doesn't have those treatments.Rather funny, I tought I was in the UE cough.

Doringo

The laws of attraction work both ways: and if you don't ever want to have children, might I suggest a vasectomy?
All men are equal in death.

Leannain

That's an idea.But what I really want is for my little fella to die.

No reaction.