News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crown chakra reacting to negativity?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ides315

Hey, Jacara.

Your chakras will respond to all emotions, they just have to be strong enough.

The tree of life grows up, and down. Personal thought, put a check on your emotions when that happens, as you are heading down at that moment. You will harvest what you plant.

Take care.

amcturbo

Hi Jacara,
My heart chakra reacts similarly to negativity, anger, rage, fear, etc ... to the point that I feel *physical/emotional pain* in my heart area.

Perhaps the Crown Pull would help you to alleviate that build-up in your Crown Chakra.  If you're interested, I can post up detailed instructions on performing it.

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

Jacara

quote:
Personal thought, put a check on your emotions when that happens, as you are heading down at that moment.

Yes, I'm aware at those times that I'm not "vibrating" in a good way. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_blackeye.gif" border=0>
In that way it's been a good phenomenon.  I just had no idea that the chakras (esp. the "higher" ones) would react to those kind of "base" emotions.

Anyway, having a mood disorder makes it difficult to fully control these episodes, but at least this early-warning system makes me notice it before I've brooded over the issues for too long.  I wish I wasn't exposed to such constant stress, but maybe it's part of some grand scheme to get me to develop "thicker skin."
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

Ides315

Hey, Jacara

I know what you meen about being influenced by emotions that you do not care for. I have issues with some of my own. A friend told me about a meditation that helped me a lot. If you get it "dialed in" it becomes it's own energy source. It is the Loving/Kindness Meditation. It can be found at www.beliefnet.com. It is not a mamby-pamby thing. It works well, and will also help to heal any forms of psychic trauma you have experienced. It may help to balance out the mood disorder, or atleast keep the dark sides from being so deep/long.

Take care

Jacara

Thanks, I'll definitely check that out!
(P.S. - that site name sounded familiar, and I just realized why - someone signed me up for daily spam from them once, and I couldn't figure out how to get off their list, so I blocked their address.  So just to be on the safe side, I don't plan to actually sign up with them, I hope they let you browse articles w/o it!)
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

Jacara

I don't spend a lot of time working on directly stimulating my chakras, so when I get "tingly" in one it's usually from what I'm doing - e.g., brow chakra when I'm picturing something, or crown chakra when I hear one of my favorite songs.

Well, one other thing my crown chakra reacts to is, basically, hatred.  Not a lot really upsets me, and two of them are at work. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_angry.gif" border=0>  But when I do get angry, I tend to dwell on it and create lots of worst-case scenarios in my mind.  And at times like this, I feel my crown chakra absolutely spring to life, but with what feels to me like a colder version of what I feel when I'm inspired.  Or maybe that's just due to my mood or the strength of it.  *shrug*

Any thoughts on this?  Why would a chakra respond to such a negative emotion?