News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dancing with Energies

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

About a week ago I decided to try Tai Chi. I learned a few basic movements form YouTube, but did not have patience to learn all the combinations. Plus, I wanted to focus on feeling the energies and not having to think which move was after which. So, I decided to put on some meditative music, close my eyes and start making whatever movements came to mind, sort of of my own creations.

The experience was amazing! After about 10 minutes, my hands were pulsing like crazy and I felt light as a feather physically and mentally. I was dancing gently imagining catching and forming energy streams with my hands, moving them around, turning them into different colors, releasing them into the universe, running them through my body and spirit.

Tai Chi is called the moving meditation, it has many benefits. If you guys want to try, you can observe some movements from the internet, you can take classes, or you can just simply try what I tried and see how you feel. It's best if you do this outside in nature, but indoors is still fine as ling as you have space around you to move and not hit any furniture and trip. I prefer to do this with eyes closed, but you can keep them open or half way closed and relaxed. Make sure that you relax the muscles of your entire body and focus on the  energies that are always all around us, we just have to focus on them in order to manipulate them. Move your body, but not just your hands, make steps, sway your body, catch an energy ball between your palms and start twisting it back and forth, energizing it more and more, stretch it, swirl it around, paint it in colors, spin each chakra, energize it, dance with the energies under the sounds of calming music and release all other thoughts.

Become one with the energies, imagine the oneness of All That Is, feeling the collective power of all consciousness.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Lightbeam, you have a set of Egyptian Healing Rods, don't you? If you do, do your dance with those in your hands. It will enhance your experience even more. I did that with a group of 12 people in a circle at a Renaissance Faire in Wichita Kansas years ago. Each person had a turn using the Healing Rods. Many of them had never used, seen or even had any previous knowledge of them. We had a blast. Everyone there had some kind of eye-opening NP experience. Although as we see here on the Astral Pulse, that NP experience was perceived in many different ways.  8-) :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me, Lu! I didn't think about using them while doing Tai Chi.

Ok, now I did 5 minutes session holding the rods and I must say that the feel of the energy movements was more enhanced. At one point I became a little more detached of the surroundings that I was about to fall, because my eyes were closed and I lost orientation of where is up and where is down. I think the rods deepen the trance, so I opened my eyes for the rest of the session. Highly recommended to everyone to try with rods. Or maybe even holding crystals.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on January 17, 2022, 12:11:26
Oh yes, thanks for reminding me, Lu! I didn't think about using them while doing Tai Chi.

Ok, now I did 5 minutes session holding the rods and I must say that the feel of the energy movements was more enhanced. At one point I became a little more detached of the surroundings that I was about to fall, because my eyes were closed and I lost orientation of where is up and where is down. I think the rods deepen the trance, so I opened my eyes for the rest of the session. Highly recommended to everyone to try with rods. Or maybe even holding crystals.
Your Welcome!  :-) I thought you said in a past post here that you had a set of the Rods.

I get that "detached" feeling often while holding the Rods. I also get that "blast off" sensation. It's quite amazing how they seem to enhance an experience. My first time using them, I got relaxed in my chair, closed my eyes and soon saw that the Rods were emitting light. One of the lights was Silver, the other Golden. They looked like some kind of "Star Wars Light Sabers", lol. Needless to say, i was very impressed and still use them often today. They work wonders with NEW as well.

I brought them along with me to a Quantum Touch seminar/workshop years ago in Minneapolis. After the workshop was over, I approached the Speaker, who I think was named Master Chen. He said he had a set of the Rods as well. But he said he used them for "other things". Unfortunately, he didn't divulge what the "other things" were. One could only guess!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Sounds interesting. I would have to ask Mother Earth to forgive my intrusion first though as I'm sure I would face plant or bust my hiney a few times. LOL
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.