News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Acurately guage your chakras?

Previous topic - Next topic

CamiGurlRox

I recently took a chakra test...the only i've seen ever.

And I was wondering, since I've taken the test already, and therefore would answer the questions the same the next time I take it, how would I guage my chankras WITHOUT the quiz.  Is there a special method for this?   :?

MinstruelZ

I want to say by either seeing a clairvoyant (I've never seen one but I would assume a legitimate one would be able to tell) or by using your own energy intuition.

CamiGurlRox

CFTraveler

Study.  Each chakra represents a characteristic of your personality, and some people have characteristics that are more developed than others, as a result of society, family and individual temperament.  So by studying your own characteristics, you can have an insight as to what is underdeveloped and what is fully developed.
For example- the base chakra has to do with your relationship to your body-self- things like survival, eating, groundedness, the earth- are all characteristic of base chakra activity.  So if you are a person who is very oriented towards acquiring for survival (as opposed to acquiring for other reasons), and worry about having enough (or live your life for it) you are highly a base chakra person.  (My example was negative, mainly because in modern society the relationship with the earth is not as healthy as it should be, with notable exceptions, obviously.
The sacral chakra (sex chakra) is associated with creativity, sex, artistic expression, and the such.  Depending on what other chakras are active this will manifest differently.
People in modern western society are for example, mainly used to doing 'upper chakra' activity, and they read a lot, and most pursuits are intellectual- the higher chakra (third eye) is very developed.  The reason that people don't walk around exhibiting other third-eye intuitive activity is because they suppress their intuitive faculties, and focus their intellect in scholarly or money-oriented pursuits.  So you see it depends on what chakras are 'lit' and which are not, and you get an idea about what needs to be tweaked.
I won't go through every chakra and how it expresses, because I'm sure that there are many other resources for that, I'm just giving you ideas about this.
So the short answer is 'know thyself' and you will figure out what needs tweaking.
After all, the healthiest result is balance.