News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Diagram missing!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Since the article is the shortened version of the book, I think that the article is a direct quote from his book.  So there is no picture because he cut that section out of his book and put it in the article.

Anonymous

Actually, I just checked my downloaded version and there is a diagram.

1@
                            3@--|--@4
                               @2

It looks like the above picture.

Anonymous

The 1@ and the @2 are above and below the vertical line though. Sorry.

vikram88

Thanks for telling me about the downloaded version.

I have downloaded it and found the same diagram you drew.

What a silly person I am.

I didn't even see the download section and took time in copying and pasting every page.

Well, All's well that end's well.

So what other things are different in the Online Version and the Downloaded Version?

Anonymous

Terry B

The online and downloaded version is a little bit different from what's in astral dynamics (primary centre simaulation only in astral dynamics).

There is also many diagram in the book.

vikram88

Is everything written in the 3 Articles of the Training Section present in the book 'Astral Dynamics'?

Terry B

Astral dynamics concentrate more on astral projection. There are exercise for developing the chakras or energy center but the part of seeing training to see the aura is not there.

Actually I haven't finish it yet. Maybe someone could confirm.

vikram88

So you mean that everything written in 'NEW Energy Ways' and 'Treatise on OBE' and much more is written in Astral Dynamics?

Terry B

There are some stuff in the book not available online and and vice versa.  The online version is thicker and have some additional stuff like the case study. I don't have the book with me now that's why I hope someone can add or correct me here. The online version is more general and health purpose while the one in the book is more for useful for the psychic stuff. Primary center simulation is only in Astral Dynamics (also much more info on astral projection). The online version and the book complement each other well. I start with the online version first and think it's enough until you're ready for primary centre simulation.

vikram88

In the NEW training article.

CHAPTER::1
SUB-HEADING::Secondary Energy Centres

quote:
According to my observations: secondary energy centres share many similarities with primary energy centres (major chakras) but are smaller, simpler and have fewer functions. Their main purpose is to refine, transform and condition energies received through the tertiary system (energy exchange ports) into energy with specific qualities, as required. In a way, secondary energy centres can be thought of as something like bio-energetic electronic components of the energy body.

The above diagram represents a typical secondary energy centre (skeletal) based upon logic. I find it easier to picture this type of secondary centre as having 4 poles and a central core running through its bone marrow core. Each pole is a small vortex like energetic structure which flowers on the surface of the skin directly above the joint, in and on the skin's surface. These poles are connected to a larger internal conduit which runs through the centre of all bones. Energy flowing through bone marrow cores may be the cause of the bone-deep tingling and 'rushing-water' type energy movement sensations commonly felt while working with the NEW system. The skeletal secondary centres are also interconnected through energy pathways running through flesh, muscles, tendons and nerves, as well as through and along the surface of the skin.

There is no diagram!!!

Can anybody tell me where the diagram is or where can I find a similar one?