News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

distant reiki

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys, i posted this in the energy body section, cause it kinda has something to do with energy...well alot. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do distant reiki, or give me a website that tells people how to do it, as none that i have read ( alot might i add ) have given any info away freely....or at all.

I have been initiated into master level from some webpage, and i can do close up reiki, like just putting your hands on someone/something and the effects taking place, but want to know how to do the distant one to heal my mum.

Any....i repeat any information or advice is appreciated.

Thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

userlain

Hi!

Visit http://web.archive.org/web/20020601181003/angelreiki.nu/level2/level2.htm
and scroll down to "SECTION EIGHT - Distant Treatments"

userlain

astral man

thanks soooo much

Cya

James S

Hi Astral Man,

I have some experience here that may help give you some guidance....

I requested a distance Reiki attunement from another web site - can't remember the address, but it was the site for the Global Reiki Masters Association. I recieved the attunement, and as I have been working with my energy body now for a number of years, I was able to feel some difference, but it will definitely not get you to Reiki 1 levels.

Some time after recieving the distance attunement I attended a two day Reiki 1 course. The Reiki Master who taught me is of the original Usui Reiki lineage, so no shortcuts, no "become a Reiki Master in one weekend" - it was the full thing.

During that course I had a total of 4 attunements, as is the pre-requisite for Reiki 1. There was a definite and noticeable difference in my ability as a Reiki channel after the 4 attunements.

So in a nutshell, yes you will get some small measure of benefit from a distance attunement, but it is nothing close to the benefits you will recieve from attending a proper Reiki 1 course, recieving all the attunements, and learning how to use Reiki properly.

Regards,
James.

astral man

french_hustler

the site you're thinking of is www.sharereiki.org... they have a lot of e-books and manuals as well as masters willing to share energy from distance and give you attunements for free.  Very good website.

Nick

Share Reiki is a great website, and a nice group of people.

My suggestion would be that if you do a distance attunement, try to find someone who is willing to do it "real time". That is, you sit at your computer on MSN messenger or Yahoo! Messenger while being attuned. The person doing the attunement can then request, via chat, when to position your hands palms up, over your head, and so forth. My experience with this has me thinking it is a more effective form of distance reiki.

Next month I'm attending a Usui I & II Reiki workshop/classes south of where I live in Sedona, AZ. These will be my first "in person" attunements from certified & lineage holding teachers: see Infinite Light Reiki. They are affiliated with William Rand and the International Center for Reiki Training. I'm looking forward to the experience. Also, at the 2 day workshop, they cover topics such as symbols and hand positions as well. Each day at the workshop is 8 hours long. I'm hoping that the in person experience will be a good one.

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

astral man

I got a distant attunement done, but it wasn't real time. When i chose to receive it though i got very few sensations but i know it worked. Although the next day i had to go home from school, cause i was shivering, but my temperature was really high. I had throbbing headache, but not they have gone and i just have a sore throat. Apparently this is normal for some people, as they are getting rid of energy blockages.