Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file

Previous topic - Next topic

gnomad

Hi all, I was attempting to upload the MP3 version to the file library, but they're a little pushed for space at the moment.  So I've uploaded it to my site instead.  The main post above has been updated to show this link too.

Note: only download if you have a fast connection - it's a hefty 68MB!

Enjoy!   :D
.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

yothu

Are sure this sound file does not screw up ones natural ability to attain altered states of consciousness? Any long-term experiences anyone?
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Colin

Programs such as BWGen, Hemi-Sync, etc. "entrain" the brain to enter these states, so in actuality they make it easier for a person to enter them naturally. I haven't had time to check this one out, but if I get a chance I'll post my response.

gnomad

Hi Yothu,
the idea of tracks like these is to train the brain to be able to produce certain electrical responses.  In and of themselves, they are not a "crutch" - instead, after experiencing the state they induce, you should be able to reproduce the state unaided more easily, simply by remembering and recreating how you felt.

However, if you exclusively use them when you meditate, I imagine you could become subconsciously attached to them - in the same way some people need particular lighting, incense, music..

A couple of quotes from The Monroe Institute FAQs:

QuoteQ:Will I always need to use the tapes/CDs?
A: Absolutely not. They are like training wheels on a bicycle: wonderful for practice but possibly inhibiting as you learn to ride far and free.

Q:I understand that after a while we really do not need the tapes/CDs to achieve different states of consciousness. How do I remember Hemi-Sync® signals?
A: It is true that with practice, you do not need the tape/CD exercises to reach expanded states of consciousness. After you become proficient with an exercise, all you need to do is recall the sensations you experienced during what you consider to be your best, most effective response in the desired states. Simply take a deep breath and remember the state to trigger the change in consciousness.

Q:Are Hemi-Sync® methods useful for experienced meditators or people who have long practice in other disciplines?
A: The many such people who participate say, "Definitely yes!" They appreciate such benefits as the speed and ease of attaining the expanded state; the ability to sustain the state; the tools and guidelines for exploration. Hemi-Sync® seems to meet people wherever they are in their development and assists them in moving forward into even deeper levels of self-discovery.

Rastus

M'kay.  I tried it this afternoon(4:30-5:30 PM local), after lunch, on the bed in my clothes.  That is about the worst conditions you can have for an OBE.  I have to say it's a pretty good mix.  I would have like the Chakra sounds to go in step and repeat, instead of a single long step, but I'm a fast opener so it's probably set pretty well for the typical user.  I did get vibrations, along with the ususal hypongocis stuff.  I almost phased out, but lunch kept making me swallow, so I get having to re-focus and try again.  I may try it one evening, or the perinial get up and let my dogs out at 6 AM tomarrow and see hos it goes when I'm working under better conditions.  I never phase very well in the middle of the day, strictly a creature of the night [:P]

[Edit]  Additional note.  I was very 'UP' and energised afterward.  A little more so than my usually afternoon meditation.  But then I usually don't go for an hour, just 1/2 hour.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

gnomad

Glad you liked it Rastus,
and definitely let us know how it goes with an evening session..

All feedback appreciated, good or otherwise - especially if it's constructive - as I'll try to incorporate any ideas when I produce the next one!

[:)]

mazdaaf

i'm downloading it now.. i probably wont have time to listen to it until i get back from school tho. cant wait to try it out though :D thanks [:D]
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

Risu no Kairu

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

gnomad

Yes, headphones are best - but stereo speakers positioned either side so that they point directly into each ear should work reasonably well also.  Mostly I'll use headphones, but I've also got speakers strapped to my bedposts if I want to use a track drifting off to sleep - I know the effects are reduced if I roll on my side, but at least I don't get strangled by the headphone cord!

Basically, it works by sending a slightly different tone to each ear. As these 2 tones are blended together in the brain the wavering sound you hear (a binaural beat) pulses at the frequency that you're trying to get our brainwaves to.  Left and right hemispheric activity is also supposed to synchronise better, as both sides of your brain have to work together to interpret the difference in the two tones. Synchronised activity is associated with a trance-like state.

It doesn't really matter if you don't have the headphones on the correct ear, but don't play it through speakers positioned randomly.  You may still hear the pulsing, but the sound is then mixing before it reaches your ears (a monaural beat) - so it's less effective in getting the 2 hemispheres to operate together at the intended frequencies.

Note that the promo stuff for Brain Sound Studio (www.transparentcorp.com) claims that it can produce effects that are as good using just monaural beats, so it doesn't matter where your speakers are.  But I haven't tried it out yet - does anyone else have experience with this software?

anonymous57

This worked SERIOUSLY well for me. It's like being on some kind of drug. I'm still listening to it now.

This gets a definate 10/10 from me.

Well done gnomad!

gnomad

quote:
Originally posted by anonymous57

This worked SERIOUSLY well for me. It's like being on some kind of drug. I'm still listening to it now.

Great!  Not sure that you're supposed to feel like you're on drugs(!) - but nice to know that it produces some good effects for you  [;)]

Did you manage to exit/phase?  or did you use it more as an energy raising exercise?  
If you can remember, at what points were you feeling various things?  

Thanks for the feedback, gnomad

astralpwka

gnomad (or anyone else) -

I downloaded the file, I see all of it with RealPlayer, but only half of it with Windows Media Player... Any idea why? I would like to burn it to cd (which I can do with Windows Media Player). I'm not seeing the capability to do this on RealPlayer... Any suggestions? [:(]

gnomad

If you've extracted the mp3 from the full (68MB) zip file, then you've definitely got it all - maybe your version of Media Player just can't handle files that size?

I'm not a fan of Media Player - Nero is the CD burning software I use, which can also burn the mp3 direct to an audio CD.  I think WinAmp can too.  You'd have to download the trial versions (or a crack - which obviously I wouldn't endorse).

Otherwise, I'm sure there's a heap of other freeware stuff out there too. Good luck with it!

anonymous57

I didn't actually try to phase/ap, just some chakra work, but I did enter F15 at some point, or get quite close to it.

I will have to put this on CD sometime, that should even better results.

I'm not sure exactly what time various things happened because I was in/near F15 for most of the time, but I think it fits in roughly with the times you described.

astralpwka

quote:
Originally posted by gnomad

If you've extracted the mp3 from the full (93MB) zip file, then you've definitely got it all - maybe your version of Media Player just can't handle files that size?

I'm not a fan of Media Player - Nero is the CD burning software I use, which can also burn the mp3 direct to an audio CD.  I think WinAmp can too.  You'd have to download the trial versions (or a crack - which obviously I wouldn't endorse).

Otherwise, I'm sure there's a heap of other freeware stuff out there too. Good luck with it!

Thanks for the advice! I didn' know Nero could convert. [:)] I updated my realplayer to the latest version, and it had full burning capability (yay!). I will let you know my thoughts on this program in a day or two after trying it. [:D]

astralpwka

All I can say is Wow!

I guess I'm really suprised at how well it worked! Within the first minute, the cd was working. I actually think I had a blockage in my Solar Plexus, because this is the first time I've ever felt energy "snap". Some of the high pitches startled me a couple of times, and there's a few breaks in the copy I made that sound like my own recording errors that also startled me.

I was probably asleep about 45 minutes into it, but I was rather tired last night. I'll be trying again tonight.

I think you did a fantastic job at targeting your desired energy centers with this program.

Naiad780

Thanks for this file!

I was using wireless headphones plugged into my computer to listen to this file.  I was all settled and relaxing as i listened to it, getting energy rushes, and then heard static and a clear female voice snap, "Female party!  Female party in number six!"

Scared the crap out of me, of course, because not only was it unexpected, but *I* am the female party in apartment number six.

I realized that the headphones pick up police car transmissions as they drive around the neighborhood.  The next thing I heard was, "Well, he said they had the gun since yesterday afternoon."

Great.  Put down the fancy headphones, get back to the plain old ones.  Maybe tonight I can get through it uninterrupted.

gnomad

Hi all,
for anyone else using BwGen, I've noticed that the presets page on the main site doesn't seem to be active anymore - the last preset successfully uploaded was back in February this year.  

A couple of other BwGen forums that seem to be a little more active can be found at
    http://www.tehforums.com/bwgen
    http://bwgen.dimentox.com[/list:u]
    Also out of interest: Rastus, astralpwka, Naiad780 - any luck with your further attempts at all?

Cheers, gnomad

astralpwka

Not yet gnomad, I'll try it again tonight. My next attempt was more balanced, but I fell asleep again during the last part. I'm thinking I'll need to combine some sort of stay awake method, such as balancing an arm (or maybe try it not lying down someday lol).

Hyperblu

i never understod these sound exercises...
    wat do i have to do while its playing ?
    concentrate on those sounds ? or something else maybe ? help :S
    Everything is simple if you can

gnomad

quote:
    Originally posted by Hyperblu

i never understod these sound exercises...
    wat do i have to do while its playing ?
    concentrate on those sounds ? or something else maybe ? help :S

Just have the track reasonably quiet, but loud enough that you don't have to strain to listen to the sounds.  Once you have the volume set right, you don't have to actively concentrate on the sounds.  Instead, the wavering tones you hear (or "beating") indicate that your brain is already working for you to interpret the sounds in the background.  So this leaves you free to concentrate on your preferred visualisations.

As per the original post, I'd recommend doing energy raising exercises during the first 27 minutes.  The 7 chakra tones that start playing at about the 15 minute mark, are really just cues for you to visualise energy activating each one in turn.  By themselves, the tones probably aren't going to do it for you - unless perhaps, you listen to it enough that it implants a subconscious association!  In the background, the audio is progressively taking you into a deeper alpha/theta state, so you may get some hypnagogic imagery.

Then, after the 7th chakra cue fades out, the track starts taking you into deep theta, and then a delta trance - adding some tones purported to aid astral projection (research by The Monroe Institute and others).  So during this second half hour, do whatever visualisations you prefer to reach conscious exit - start by looking for 3D blackness, use phasing techniques, or whatever.

If you're familiar with The Monroe Institute's Gateway program, their audio exercises all have background sounds that work in a similar way.  They usually lay a guided meditation over the top, and that is what you concentrate on.  So Boxed Nirvana is basically like one of their "Free Flow" exercises without guided meditation.

If you passively listened to the track without visualisations, then you'd experience a deepening trance, probably reaching the stage of mind awake / body asleep.  But I'd be surprised if you'd spontaneously exit, unless you have a tendency or particular aptitude to do so.

For this reason I'm skeptical about sites that offer:

Guaranteed astral projection, just by listening to this 20 minute track!!

Furthermore, unless you're a practiced meditator, there is no way that 20 minutes would be enough to even attain the deep trance state required - simply because the untrained brain can't keep up with binaural beats that change too rapidly.

Either way though, the best way to find out is to try it!  Even if it doesn't "work" or help you, at least you've had a relaxing hour, and you've only lost some download time  [8D]

Cheyyne

Mmm, yes, this track worked very well for me! Without concentrating on falling into trance, this track did the work in that department for me! I also felt many energetic sensations that I don't normally when raising energy. For example, somewhere around the solar plexus tone, I felt energy "arc", much as high voltage electricity does, from my lower leg to my upper leg, under my knee. Very strange sensation, one I've never had before. And the tones do seem to correspond to my chakras, perhaps because you said they would and I believed you, I don't know why. I didn't remember the entire post, and started concentrating on the base chakra at about the time the high-pitched tone faded in, so when the base chakra tone started, it actually did seem to stimulate my base chakra. I could feel myself pulsing with the beats of the tones.

I'd say it's a winner.

gnomad

Hi, I've been working on a sound file for the past few weeks which I thought I'd share with you. It's an audio track created with Brainwave Generator, and has similarities to HemiSync, Holosync and others like the Abyss track by alt0xFF.

You can download the preset for importing into Brainwave Generator, or an mp3 version here.  A fast connection is recommended though, as it's 65MB (zipped, with a readme file).

The track is intended to
      :arrow:  aid the stimulation of primary and secondary energy circuits, and
      :arrow: put you into a deep trance state (mind awake, body asleep) - conducive to astral projection attempts.[/list:u]________________________________
      There are 3 sections to the track:

1. 14 minute progression from a relaxed Beta state (~16Hz) down to the Alpha-Theta border (7.83Hz)
    There is also a higher pitched tone which fades in at about the 10 minute mark, to keep you from falling asleep.

I recommend doing some energy bounces, raising, and general stimulation of the secondary circuit during this first 14 minutes (see Robert Bruce's NEW energy ways)

2. 13 minute chakra stimulation
    Sources disagree on frequencies used to stimulate the chakras - and indeed, the number and placement of them is even disputed. Some suggest that if there are frequencies which affect the chakras, they are different for each individual anyway.

Either way, visualising your chakras energising is the most important factor - imagine, and literally feel energy flowing up from your base chakra and charging each one in turn.

So just use the 7 tones played as a cue to move your awareness to the next chakra, going through them in your preferred order and positioning.  My preference is to follow Robert Bruce's convention:  Base, Navel, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, Crown

Until I identify particular frequencies that have an effect without additional visualisation (on me at least), I've decided to go with the ancient "Nis Gabri" Mesopotamian tuning (for the musos, even more "natural" than Just Intonation), using a reference note of C at 256Hz.  The binaural beatings match those listed at www.lunarsight.com in the 8-15Hz range - just in case it helps!

3. 33 minutes deepening Theta to Delta trance, adding astral projection frequencies.
    The track finishes up leaving you in Delta, so you can continue on in that state, and "wake up" at your leisure.

More detailed information on the frequencies used is in the attached readme file.

Hope you like it!

doblecedigital

Hello to the Group, I am new here and I hope we can work together towards interesting goals. Here's an answer to that Nirvana Preset above mentioned:

--------------
    Hi Dave !
    What a beautifully constructed and documented preset!
    Thank you very much!

These are my preliminary perceptions (I was listening to it while
    reading and researching the description):

With the first and half of the second segment, I felt an intense
    vibration in my whole body, as accelerated heartbeat and focusing.
    About the middle of the B segment I began to feel as with a shadow self
    (like seeing things from two different states), it's a very curious
    feeling to have while wide awake... and at the end of segment B this was pretty constant... when segment C began, I felt like progressively drowning into a heavy and fuzzy state, meanwhile I began to feel a slight headache at the crown chakra (I think my astral body was trying to project though I couldn't because I was reading at the computer, LOL) so I quitted after three minutes of segment C.

The Shamanic and Meditation beats are very beautiful and entrancing, I
    liked it very much. Though, some of the chakra tones sounded a little rough.

NOTE:
          (as this is being posted after having got an answer from Dave in  
          BWGEN YahooGroups, I'll include his reply to this particular point:

Dave:
          "I made the chakra tones a 25% smoothed rectangular wave so that
          they stood out a little, but you could easily change them back to a
          sine wave - just adjust voices B6 and B7." )

Caroline: I did that, and the difference was awesome ! (positive one)
          END OF NOTE

I will listen to it in a situation where I can test the OOBE feature, I
    usually test presets while working so I can appreciate consciously if
    they have a real effect on me (and not just the subjective suggestion) and I can tell this one is great !

Greetings,
    Caroline
    Doblece Digital Online Coaching
    http://www.doblecedigital.741.com/doblece.html

gnomad

Hi all,
    I've just uploaded a replacement Boxed Nirvana II.  It's encoded at 160kbps, so size has been reduced (68MB).  The quality should be fine, but let me know if you do want to get hold of a copy at a higher encoding rate.  

The new version incorporates Caroline's suggested change above - if anyone has feedback on the change (or other suggestions), please post it!

Cheers, Dave.