Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file

Previous topic - Next topic

The Night Mist

Real nice indeed....i also tried it, felt some kind of energy movement but what I really went through was very interesting...
It was late at night and I decided to try this, I was sitting on a chair...not so comfortable but good enough and I just listened to it...and WOW...I almost fell off my chair about 3-4 times...I was like dizzy, kept falling in a sleep-like trance but I kept waking up because my head was falling from one side to another...I must say that I am impressed

bmw

Hello,
  I've tried several times to download the zip file but the download consistantly stops at 18.4 out of 70.1 megs.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
bmw
He who binds himself in a Joy,
Does the winged life destroy;
He who kisses the Joy as it flies,
Lives in Eternity's sunrise.
--William Blake

alexd

Try cleaning your cache.

In Internet Explorer:

Tools >>> Internet Options >>> Delete Files... (under "Temporary Internet Files")

I had this problem a lot under a slow internet connection, its very annoying.

Good luck.

The file is awesome btw. I had the same effects as The Night Mist except I fell asleep instead of falling off my chair. =P

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Tyciol

Damn I need to buy some working headphones. I tried my little brother's and they screwed up on me.

I have the Holosync demo CD (they mailed it to me) so I'll try that, then these.

Is Holosync worth investing in do you think? It's very expensive.

Bright_light

Are you really sure this is safe? when I listen to it with my headset and thinking about my forehead (where they've said the 3rd eye was located) some pressure starting to build up on my forehead! again is this really safe?...

Tyciol

It is chakra development, and Robert Bruce's NEW does say that building the primary chakras before the lower energy systems can be dangerous and energy draining, so doing NEW first might be better.

star

I'm just starting NEW and is it normal like in the beginning when we like first start moving energy in the body that as we move it well, if its normal that I kinda move my head in the same direction I'm trying to get the energy to go? I noticed that I was kinda doing it unconsciously//oo also I was wondering if in the beginning if its normal to not be able to move energy all around like I was trying to move it around on my cheeks near my nose and it felt really resistant or it kinda seemed like there wasn't areas of the face that existed at all wen I tried to move it there. (wow thats vague sorry)
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

loveregardless

This is kind of freaking me out a little bit and I hope you all are still frequenting the thread and read this. I played the cd out loud on my cd player, just to see what it sounded like through normal speakers which released the sound into the entirety of the room, and my dog happened to be in the room. Well my dog freaked out, her ears went up, her tail went up and she started acting really weird, looking at things that weren't there...just flipping out. I assume that there are frequencies playing that we don't consciously pick up on, higher frequencies, and that is what she was picking up on. But it really freaked me out and I'm a little wary of using the cd's now. Although I must say they have been helpful thus far.
~*~Namaste~*~

ItsMe

Just had a kind of mind blowing experience while lying in my bed listening to Boxed Nirvana II.
I don't think i can process it into words just yet, but i can tell you it involved me opening my eyes and realizing i was not in my room.

Thanks for the sounds sounds dude, it was my first go at it and i must say it was quite out of the ordinary. :D
I love, therefore i am.

jamieandnici

Hi all, this is my first post. Id like to recommend Robert A Monroe's book Journeys Out of the Body as he states on numerous occasions that to attain an OBE he started using these kind of tapes to get out of his physical when he first was starting off and was pretty new to this sort of thing. He later stated that his mind got used to adjusting the frequency 'manually' and didn't need to rely on them as such.

I've Dled both the Brain wave version and the MP3 version and am willing ot give it a try on my iPod tonight. Ill let you know if anything happens tonight

I have already started listening to it whilst typing earlier tonight and it some wierd effects ive never felt before begun tio occur. It started with a  strong clenching sensation in my chest (like trapped wind or heart burn, although I donot suffer from that). However, once i turned it off the clenching sensations disappeared after a couple of minutes. Wierd!!!

Tyciol

I think it's pretty normal to move your head. Even with your eyes closed, you naturally gravitate towards looking at it, an unconscious focusing action.

I catch myself doing this a lot, and stop, because I think it's a kind of visualization. Instead, reach out with your touch I think.

The Night Mist

DId you know that you can download Robert Monroe's book...Jorney out of The Body, it's free and all I downloaded it but can't find the link...I have to search for it again and I'll post it here

Quantitativefool

Iv'e been using this for about a month on and off and have been experiencing a lot of very strong energy sensations as well as several near projections. I do notice that after them I tend to have Lucid dreams and I have projected once from it. Extrodanary track!

Nipedley

Hi, just wanted to post my experience with this.. Just tried it out for the first time about 15 minutes ago.. wow! I've tried brainwave generator, various mind awake/body asleep methods but I've never been able to get into a deep enough trance to have a go at obe.. this got me closer than ever before! I didn't obe, but I got very strong vibrations and fairly strong astral sight.. will post further experiences i have with this, as I'l definitely try it again =) Thanks!

Allseeingeyes

I tried listening to the first boxed nirvana the other night.
It was interesting..definately did something!
I experianced a lot of vibrations, postive energy flowing through me..and I could definately tell which chakras were responding when the vibrations changed. I didnt have any kind of astral projections or anything (I dont have any idea how to "try" to project..all my experiances have been spontaneous and out of my control) but I would definately consider it to be a positive experiance. I also was thinking maybe it had less of an effect because I did not use headphones, I just put it on my stereo as I was going to sleep.

Do you think headphones would produce more of an effect?

gnomad

Headphones will definitely be better, as you won't get the true binaural beat/hemisync effect otherwise.

On a slightly different note, I will probably have to take the tracks down for (hopefully) a short period.  My site has a transfer limit of 1GB per month, and last month traffic jumped to 350GB!!  That's 5000 downloads!  

End result: my email accounts (and my family's) have been disabled, so I've got to find a new host.  Anyone know a reliable host with unlimited bandwidth?  Preferably 1st hand experience of someone reasonably cheap!

Keep u posted, gnomad.
.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

Tyciol

I doubt you'll find any host with unlimited bandwidth unless they advertise too, which isn't entirely bad.

What's this deal with Robert Munroe? I never heard of him before coming here, and everyone seems to worship him like a cult idol. Why is everyone so fixated with APing... it seems like the least verifiable kind of psychic phenomena, next to empathy.

alexd

Wow 350GB is a lot. You will have to get a dedicated server to be able to host that much. Although I know Yahoo! will give you 200GB for $39 a month and Alternative Web Services (An Australian Company) will give you 100GB for just over $20AU. I have used both and they both have exceptional service and reliability. It's probably the best offers I can think of at the moment. Good luck with it though. :)

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Arnfinn

Here is the link to the free eBook Journeys Out of the Body by Robert Monroe.
http://users.telenet.be/sterf/texts/other/journeys_out_of_the_body-monroe.pdf

QUESTION 1 - gnomad:
The frequencies you use in your chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file,
Are they related to those frequencies used to the Solfeggio Frequencies used for DNA activation http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm or any other harmonic natural frequencies, as the Shumann Resonance ??

QUESTION 2:
The above link has free downloadable MP3's I have used for some time now (earphones when sleeping), especially Deep Mind Ultra II and DNA Activator Max. I have no way to verify my results with these as I am also working with different programs (RV / RI combo course from http://www.probablefuture.com ) and lateley trying NEW Energy Ways...

Has anyone else tried Deep Mind Ultra II or DNA Activator Max?
..or using the frequencies listed in this link http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm ?

QUESTION 3:
Has anyone tried Aeoliah's
ACTIVATING YOUR CHAKRAS Through the Light Rays ?
http://www.aeoliah.com/catalog/self-help.html

or chakra activation by http://www.binauralbeats.com/ ?
or chakra activation by http://www.xtrememind.com/Subliminal_Kundalini.htm ?
or chakra activation by http://www.xtrememind.com/KundaliniExpansion.htm ?

QUESTION 4:
How are the sound / frequencies methods to activate the chacras compared to the methods with awareness hands / tactile imaging as described by Robert Bruce in his New Energy ways / Astral Dynamics ?
Are the frequencies method/approach considered a supplement to-, or a concurrent method for chakra activation compared to those by Robert Bruce?

gnomad

Sorry all, but my site has now been taken down for excessive traffic - and the tally was already 200 downloads for the first 5 days of this month..

However, rest assured that I'm seeking out alternatives to put it up - but I'm finding that reliable hosting with bandwidth like that, you really have to pay through the nose for :?  

Note that once I get it back up, I definitely won't start charging for downloads.  But I might leave the donation link up - anything to help out with the hosting will be really appreciated.

gnomad

Hi Arnfinn - thanks for the Monroe link!

Question 1 - Frequencies used?
No Solfeggio frequencies were looked into (unless the DNA stimulation of 3.5Hz is one?), but here's the listing:

1) A constant pitch of 136.1Hz is used
This is the OM sound corresponding to the 32nd octave tone of the Earth year. Also the "frequency of the soul" - relaxing, soothing, balancing, harmony with the cosmos.

In conjunction, the binaural beating of this tone goes through the following:
   16.4 - Spirit, liberation, transcendence
   14.0 - Schumann resonance
   12.0 - Centering, mental stability
   10.5 - Frequency for healing of body, mind/body unity
   9.00 - Correction of body imbalances
   7.83 - Schumann resonance, grounding, rejuvenation

2) The tone which starts up at the 11minute mark is a higher octave of OM at half volume. Binaurals used:
  33.0 - Christ consciousness and pyramid frequency. Coincides with voice 1 at 9Hz for some of the "weird effects" Michael Triggs talks about.
  35.0 - Awakening of mid-chakras, balance of chakras

3) Another pitch at 70Hz - associated with mental & astral projection
  Binaural beating of this is at 4.5Hz - Shamanic state of consciousness and Tibetan Buddhist chants
3) Sequence of 7 notes for each chakra using Mesopotamian tuning
   4.50 - Shamanic state of consciousness and Tibetan Buddhist chants  (6.6 mins)
   4.00 - ESP, astral projection, psychic abilities, "mystical truths" (11 mins)
   3.50 - Feeling of unity with everything, whole being regeneration, DNA stimulation (7.7 mins)

2) Tones stepping from:
   38.0 - Endorphin release
   39.0 - Schumann resonance
   40.0 - Astral projection in conjunction with 22Hz

3) 70Hz beating at 1.6Hz - Astral Projection
4) 63Hz beating at 0.7Hz - AP
5) 40Hz beating at 0.35Hz - AP
6) Beating at 22HZ - AP

Question 2
I've tried out Deep Mind Ultra II, and in fact a lot of the astral projection frequencies used in Boxed Nirvana were based on this.  The only thing is that Deep Mind steps down from waking to delta trance frequencies very quickly - I think Ultra II is only 20 minutes from memory? - and unless you're an experienced meditator your brain may not be able to "keep up", and you might not get the full effect.

Question 3 - Other Stimulation Methods
Haven't tried the ones you mention there sorry..

Question 4 - Chakra Frequencies
Use the tones as a supplement to visualization for stimulating the chakras.

Sources disagree on frequencies for each chakra, and the number and placement of the various chakras is even disputed.  Some suggest that if there are any frequencies which affect the chakras, then they are probably different for every individual.

Hence to my mind, visualising the stimulation of your chakras is the most important factor - imagine, and literally feel energy flowing up from your base chakra and charging each one in turn.

So just use the 7 tones played as a cue to move your awareness to the next chakra, going through them in your preferred order and positioning.  And yes, my preference is to follow Robert Bruce's convention:  Base, Navel, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, Crown

Until I identify particular frequencies that have an effect (on me anyway!) without additional visualisation, I've decided to go with the ancient "Nis Gabri" Mesopotamian tuning (for the musos, even more "natural" than Just Intonation), using a reference note of C at 256Hz.  The binaural beatings match those listed at lunarsight in the 8-15Hz range (just in case it helps :))

Hope this helps!
gnomad

Arnfinn

Thanks Gnomad for your extensive and enlightening answers and explanations. This is in fact a extremely interesting topic I will dig myself deeper into. Nothing is better than the understanding of the mechanisms at work with the soundfiles. In most cases this info is lacking (company secret), and if I do get an effect, I do not know exactly why.

Your answers helped me a whole lot, and is also a starting point for further research and knowledge, Thanks !!  :D  :D

gnomad

No problem  :)
If you read back through the pages on this topic, there are some good links to other research worth pursuing too..

Also, I'd recommend joining the BWGEN Yahoo group if you're interested in this - you get a lot of posts which you'll just delete, but you also get some very useful information from people experienced with sound files - including the occasional "company secret" :wink:

mircoacc

Hi everybody.
Gnomad, about the bandwidth problem, have you considered using a P2P network (like the eDonkey) to share BoxedNirvana and the Abyss?

gnomad

Could do - but my link is only broadband, and is shared. So I couldn't provide much bandwidth and downloads would be really slow - not to mention my own internet access would get pretty sluggish   :wink:

However, you're more than welcome to share Boxed Nirvana on these networks if you like.  You'll have to check with alt0xFF regarding Abyss, but I'm not sure if he/she is still active(?)

Anyway, I think I've got a solution to the issue (at least temporary), so the site should be back up again over the weekend!