Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file

Previous topic - Next topic

mircoacc

Well, my link is DSL only, but if there are enough people sharing the same file things should get faster for everyone.
I can't share them because I haven't them, but I usually have my home computer conncted 10 hours a day while I'm at work. I can't setup an FTP or HTTP server myself 'cause I don't have a fixed IP address or an host name, but with P2P these aren't needed

karnautrahl

mircoacc, use dyndns.org. that's what I do. :-)
Only I can't give out my webaddress as it uses an offensive word as part of it. It's used on IRC you see..:-)
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

mircoacc

Thanks for the tip karnautrahl, I've checked the site and seems it will help, especially because its free (if you use their domain names), now I'll need some time to set things up, as I haven't done something like this before.
I'll try something this weekend and write here the results ASAP.

Arnfinn

A useful tip for sending files too big (up to 1 GB) for e-mail
http://www.yousendit.com/

By sending to multiple recipients you don't have to worry about bandwidth.

QuoteHow Does It Work?
1. Choose who you want to send a file to. It can be anyone with an                                                                  email address. You can specify multiple email addresses separated by commas.

2. Select a file to send. You can send photos, audio, documents or anything else. Your file will be stored by YouSendIt without ever filling up your recipient's mailbox.                                                        

3. Click on Send. YouSendIt will automatically email your recipient a                                                                  link to your file stored on our server. Your file will be deleted after seven                                                                  days.

mircoacc

well, I've been able to set up a simple web server but since I don't have the mp3s I can't do much else  :(
P2P networks don't have them, Google finds only sites which have links to the missing file in the astralpulse.com .
Any idea out there?

gnomad

Hi all,
we're back up and running!  
For now anyway :roll:

I've knocked up a quick download page at my site - click the WWW button on this message.  Updates to come.

Thanks for all your suggestions.  For anyone with additional servers that we can store the files (eg, mircoacc!) - just let me know via private message, and I'll post your link up on the download page.

Enjoy!  gnomad
.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

G3MM4

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 404
allen-williams.com
Sat Jan 22 18:31:38 2005
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

That's what I got when tried to download your mp3.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

gnomad

Yep, sorry guys - it's down again.  Seems the host ads for "unlimited bandwidth" were a bit of a misnomer.  Watch this space for updates..

mircoacc has kindly offered his PC, but is only able to server 2 connections at a time and has limited bandwidth.  You can try to access it at http://okrim.serveftp.net

Any other offers for mirror sites appreciated!

mircoacc

A quick note about my mirror site. It won't always be online because sometimes I need to turn off the PC, especially at night (it's in my bedroom...) (timezone: Italy) or there may be some line problems (it's a DSL connection).
I've put also 2 zip files which pack together the mp3 and txt (and bwg for BoxedNirvana), you can try to look for these 2 files on the edk2000 network too (P2P  :wink: ).
Hope this works at least for someone.

Willis

I'm having trouble with the download.  I'm using download accelerator and when it gets to about 62 megs it locks up.  Been trying for 3 days now!  Any other suggestions?
"We are into the opening stages of a human-caused biotic holocaust--a wholesale elimination of species--that could leave the planet impoverished for at least five million years." - National Academy of Sciences

gnomad

Hi Willis,
were you trying from microacc's server?

If so, the main link is back online now, so give that a shot - there should also be a couple of extra mirrors within the next couple of days.  If you still have no luck, I'd suggest trying Fresh Download, or a different download manager.

Cheers, gnomad

Oddity

I can't figure out how to burn this onto a CD. I've got the Nero evaluation version, but every time I try using it to put boxed nirvana on CD, it says "Unexpected file format". I've been puzzling over this for days!

mircoacc

Have you tried to convert the .mp3 to a .wav then to create the audio cd using the wav file?
I convert using winamp, just select "Disk Writer" as output plugin in the preferences.

Oddity

QuoteHave you tried to convert the .mp3 to a .wav then to create the audio cd using the wav file?
I convert using winamp, just select "Disk Writer" as output plugin in the preferences.

Actually, the problem is that I can't convert the ZIP files to mp3. I tried, using WinZip, but the extracted files were "ZSP". Um, I'm not quite sure what a "ZSP" is, but apparently Nero can't cope with it.

mircoacc

.zsp, never heard of it. That's strange, perhaps you could try to upgrade to a newer version of winzip, or try to use a different program. I use IZarc, but there are many other which can decompress zip files..

gnomad

Hi Oddity (& mircoacc)
the zsp files that you got hold of were when I had split the files into 20MB components, to try and help with failed downloads.  The current site (and mirrors) are now back to having the full zip file in one hit - so your probably best off re-downloading that.

Alternatively, if you've already downloaded all four components, there is a simple batch file that you need to run to join them back up & create the zip.  If you didn't get this, PM me & I'll send it through to you.

Serapis

Hey gnomad,

Why not break the files according to where you had them change.
i.e.:
#1 14-minute progression from 16hz to 7.83hz.
#2 13-minute chakra stimulation.
#3 33-minute deepening Theta to Delta trance

I doubt that any time lapse between the files would really have any effect, and you could burn them to a CD so that there were no spaces between the tracks, or at least with  the copy of Nero that I have you can. I've heard people complain about Nero, but so far I have no complaints at all with it...it will even burn stuff that is LOWER than 16-bit / 44khz.  as a CD, and that's something none of my other CD burning software would do.

Anyway, with the smaller files  each Mp3 could just be either burned as tracks on a CD, or played in Winamp, or an mp3 player.

My PC is right next to my bed, so I have a pair of headphones plugged in right there and I listen to material on Winamp. :D

That way people could just download the files a little easier, and they wouldn't have to worry about trying to combine them with the bat file. I tried recombining the files the other day about 20 times, and it just kept giving me errors.  Talk about frustration! I wanted to relax, but I was just getting crankier and crankier by the minute.
My roommate started calling me Grumpy, and I called her "Grumpellina". LOL And we had an "Instant Message Flame War" (We have a network in our house, each having a PC in our bedrooms, so we just IM'd each other insults all night, and you could hear when somebody read an IM, because you'd hear a roll of laughter as the cutdowns ensued.

Tim
Serapis

Awakening Hearts

I started this and I felt my crown opening,I feel the vibrations in my body>My children are sick and I don't have time to listen to it all,but I know I will later.Thanks
Bless Your Heart,Christine

Oddity

Quote from: gnomadHi Oddity (& mircoacc)
the zsp files that you got hold of were when I had split the files into 20MB components, to try and help with failed downloads.  The current site (and mirrors) are now back to having the full zip file in one hit - so your probably best off re-downloading that.

Alternatively, if you've already downloaded all four components, there is a simple batch file that you need to run to join them back up & create the zip.  If you didn't get this, PM me & I'll send it through to you.

Okey-dokey, I downloaded the entire thing and the problem fixed itself.  :D  Cheers, Gnomad - and everyone else who offered advice.

Serapis

Hey Gnomad,

I took the Boxed Nirvana II files, and made three distinct mp3's out of them. So the first segment of Boxed Nirvana (using your Brainwave files) is a 14 minute Mp3, the second is a 13 minute Mp3, and the third is a 33 minute Mp3.

I've already loaded them onto my server and put them on the web page, you may want to do the same on your end.

That should make it easier for people to DL.

Tim
Serapis

MrBurgo

Hi There,
            Im new to this site & look forward to learning more.
I am downloading the file.....Thanx.

I have a file called the Akashic Construct (25MB-MP4)......If I can upload it somewhere to share I will do that gladly....Let me know. :wink:

It works in a similar way... Getting the brain into deep Alpha.

Thanx

Christian
Today Is A Gift, Thats Why They Call It The Present!

Quantitativefool

Thanks again for these sound files, they have helped me dramatically. I really appreciate your contribution to the forums by putting these here. if they ever get a 'dl' section again you should put these there.

Tyciol

I'm thinking we need to get BitTorrents, that'll make all stress vanish.

RTCovenant

Yes bittorrents are always a good idea.

Anyways I listened to this mp3 today, and I think I must be really unadvanced spiritually. I didn't share any of the effects everyone else was talking about. I didn't feel energy flowing throughout me and exploding or snapping or anything like that. I didn't feel my third eye opening or vibrations or an obe or anything.

I just felt very very relaxed. And my body was very still. I also remember at the end wondering when will this thing be over. It did not seem like a full hour though but I watched the clock and it was.

Anyways I hope I have better luck and progress in the future.

Thanks for this free binaural beat,
RTCovenant

P.S. I am so unadvanced spirtually I couldnt even complete Robert Bruce's Newbie tutorial. I never felt anything with a psi ball and I have trouble remembering what it feels like to brush my finger along the bottom side of my hand. I am not a skeptic though, so I am just wondering what is up. Then again, I can remember 2-3 dreams a night, but I 've never had a lucid one. I'll keep trying and maybe I'll bring inspiration to others who are not facing instant sucess like me.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

alt0xFF

RTCovenant, please don't confuse the following concepts:

1) Spiritual development - degree to which one is connected to their respective higher/self (definitions may vary)

2) Energy body develompent - correlated with (1), but not an absolute prerequisite.

3) Responsiveness to binaural signals - brain's ability to follow the induced frequency carrier into target brainstate. Absolutely not correlated with either (1) or (2).

If you (like myself) do not respond to binaurals - do not worry. Keep excercising your physical and energy bodies, meditate and train your mind, and, most importantly, do what is right - you will be doomed to increase your (1).