Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBurgo

Dear all,
           I have uploaded "The Akashic Construct" via "YouSendIt". 8)

Gnomad is aware of this so I will leave it up to him as to when it will be available for download...

It is a 3 stage "guided" file that if done will take you into Deep Alpha or at the very least relax you!!!

Its a french Bloke doing the talking on the AC so try not to laugh at his accent...lol.

Glad to share!!! :wink:

Love & light

Christian
Today Is A Gift, Thats Why They Call It The Present!

Qaz_Azaran

Hey gnomad, I seem to have you to thank for my second OBE. Thanks to Boxed Nirvana I had some massive vibrations at each of my chakra points before shooting out the top of my head.

Thanx.
Treat everyone with kindness and consideration. You never know what battles they may be facing.

gnomad

Hi all,
I'm planning to turn www.gnomad.info into a directory of free online resources for spiritual exploration & growth.  So if anyone has links they'd like to share, please post to this linked topic within Book Recommendations (for want of a better spot).

.. and, to catch up on a few missed messages:

Qaz_Azaran, you're more than welcome - glad it helped you  :)

Tyciol, feel free to put Boxed Nirvana on BitTorrents - however, I've paid for 2 high bandwidth sites now (1 year anyway), so we may as well use them!

Serapis - I think one large file shouldn't be a problem now, as long as people follow the recommendation to use a download manager (as mentioned on the site).  Note that if you have downloaded the separate tracks from Serapis' server, I'd recommend not jumping to track 2 or 3 without listening to the previous tracks consecutively - otherwise you won't give your brain a chance to "entrain" down to the intended frequencies.

Thanks Christian for letting me know about the Akashic Construct CD.  I did get in touch with 11.11 Publishers, but unfortunately George Barnard declined permission to put the tracks up on the site.  The CD can be purchased from www.1111publishers.com if people are interested.

Cheers, gnomad
.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

psiegel

hi gnomad,
     I tried boxed nirvana II after trying abyss for 5 days.   Big Thank you for the programs.  Both are good. abyss is smooth  , low background music and very relaxing. Boxed nirvana has lot of variations of frequencies, looks like  intended to be used for multiple purposes. also gives the benefits of the abyss.  Good Work and Thanks for the people who put together this.  Until tow years back, I used to able to go to trance through  meditation. I always been under some sort of psychic attacks for long time. this corrupted every process I learned.  I stopped meditation after learning that I am   catching unnecessary entities.  I'm hoping to heal my energy system that was battered with psychic attacks ( continuing ) . After trying these BWGEN programs , I was able deeply relax physical body even though I could n't  totally  silence my mind ( which keeps on running with all energy draining mechanisms like day dreams , useless emotional interlinked thoughts, but they disappear when I try to record  etc.). I could able to calm down the mind some what not to the point of total silence. Is it a possibility with these BWGEN programs ?. .

Serapis

Another thing everyone needs to keep in mind is that each of us are working  on our own frequencies! some people work at higher or lower than whatever the average might be. for instance, someone whose brain works at a lower frequency might be able to exit/obe faster or may have stronger effects such as strong vibrations, than someone whose brain works at a higher frequency.

So just because it's not working for you NOW doesn't mean it won't work for you in the future. It's just like Hypnosis. I've studied hypnosis for years. virtually everyone can be hypnotized, but it takes the right  hypnotist using the right method/technique for hypnosis to take place, so if either of these are not in place - hypnosis won't take place, and you'll go around thing that you can't be hypnotized.

So just keep listening to the files, and I agree with gnomad completely - do not skip the files - listen to them in the order that he designed them to be played in - I only split the files to make it easier for people to DL because they were having DL problems.
Serapis

Celeborn

Mail?

I really don't know anyone with broadband, and i would love to get a hardcopy of this stuff. I'm sorry but i just can't DL it on a dialup.

Would anyone be willing to burn a CD and snailmail it, for a payment of course?

If so, drop me a private message.

Erik

Kobot109

I'm a little confused I'm an energy newbie if you will :P  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when I'm listing to the boxed Nirvana set and i dont know what part i the obe is on

Tyciol

As much as I use BitTorrent I still haven't quite figured out how to set them up... hee...

So, this has been around for a long while now, who has had success, and with what sound files have you had success? Several have been brought up in this thread if you take the time to go through it and I am quite interested in the results. I've been a bit busy to strap on the earphones and listen but if it's working for someone then it is worth a try...

gnomad

Hi Kobot -
Robert Bruce's NEW Energy Ways article available from www.astraldynamics.com is a good place to start, as well as other threads in this topic, especially some particular aimed for newbies.  If you check the details given in the first message in this thread, the frequencies for OBE kick in during the last half hour of the track - however as discussed in other messages, the track is an aid and won't neccessarily trigger an OBE in and of itself - you need to work at it!  

Again, there plenty of other threads here which discuss various techniques you might try for this..

Hope that helps a little!

Martin Kirwan

I have used The Holosync program level one, and I wanted to go onto the other levels but I thought them to be to expensive.
I have been wondering what I am missing from time to time not go onto the other levels, and then I tried this Boxed Nirvana preset.
Who needs Holosync, and who needs to make Bill Harris any richer than he is."He is suppose to be raking in $30,000 daily from Holosync".
10 out of 10 to the author of this preset.
Well done, and let me know when the next level is available!
Regards
Martin
Msk

XenXheng

If the site is ever down and anybody needs the mp3, send a private message or reply in this thread and I'll send it to you over AIM, Messenger, or to a Hotmail account.

Chris

-Alex-

I was soooo close to AP with this, then I got excited and lost it. >_<
Oh well, will try again tonight.

la3r

Orygbus

Which is better for OBE/AP? Abyss or Boxed Nirvana? Also, boxed Nirvana I and II, what's the difference, if any?

Mart

will this help me to improve electrokinesis?
asdasdasd

DustinEwan

Hello, this is my first post here, so hello everyone!  :wink:

Anyway, the Boxed Nirvana "song" is very interesting, to say the least.  I was just wondering how exactly the whole idea is put into work.  When I took physics, the phenomena you hear when two notes are similar was called "beats".  Basically, the whole idea of the BrainWave Generator is to generate beats and force your brain to interpret them.  I decided to test exactly how music that has been altered in the same way affects a person so I altered Pink Floyd's Great Gig in the Sky so that in the left ear the whole song is played 4.1% of an octave lower than normal and in the right ear the whole song is played 4.1% of an octave higher than normal.  This produces some interesting results to say the least.

I am hoping for unbiased, "un-placebo" (for lack of a better term) influenced reactions.

The same as with Boxed Nirvana, headphones are advised for the listening experience.

You can download the file at http://www.phunkploid.com/Gig_in_the_sky_braintease.ogg

Note:  The song is encoded in Ogg Vorbis format.  I know for a fact that Winamp can play the song and that Nero can decode it to burn to a CD.  If you have problems though, do a google for Ogg Vorbis Codec and you should find what you need.

CrystalDimension

Hi there,
What an awesome experience!  :)  I have a question; just before the chakra tones started, I heard a male voice - couldn't really make out what it said though. It was monotone, came to my left ear. what was that? I listened again a few times but didn't hear it. What could that have been?
Thanks!
Crystal  :)

gnomad

Crystal: the track itself definitely doesn't contain any voice samples. If you play back to the same point, I'm pretty certain you wouldn't hear the same thing again.  This leaves the question.. who or what were you hearing?  intriguing!

Orygbus:  Abyss vs Boxed Nirvana - try them both & judge for yourself!  The only difference between BN I and II are slightly "nicer" chakra tones.

Mart: what's electrokinesis?  
Any meditation will be good for spiritual development, but ultimately it's up to you what you want to practice/visualise/work on during it.  BN will help you get into a trance state which is probably also conducive to things like practising telekinesis and other "psychic" pursuits - but I haven't researched or introduced any frequencies that are specifically for them.

NaCirema_NY

I'm Lost...Where Do I Click To D/L This File Of Yours? I Clicked On Some Of The Links, But I Can't Find Anything That Takes Me Directly To A Page To D/L Your File...Help Plz...LoL I Know It's Probably Right In Front Of My Eyes...:(
"If Knowledge Is-The-'Key', I'm Selling Crack To The Whole In-Dus-Try..."

"The Believer On His Knees Sees Further Than The Philosipher On Tiptoe."

gnomad

Click on the Boxed Nirvana menu item (top right - gets you to http://gnomad.info/boxed-nirvana.htm)

Download link for the zip file is halfway down on the left, under the title Download.

Similar steps for Abyss - click the menu item to take you to http://gnomad.info/abyss.htm

Kasei Knight

Hello all.

Well, first I have to say that I only listened to approximately 13 minutes of the file. No projection, of course. However, around the end of that brief duration was definitely the climax of the experience. Basically, I felt a tingling sensation within the soles of my feet. Now, I've been told that there are secondary energy centers located there (and obviously other places as well), so that's what I assumed it was. I've tried working with that center while reading a bit of Astral Dynamics. Never was able to stand it, though. Why? Because of the insane tickling sensation... Unbearable...

Of course, that would be where my awareness kept falling; so stimulation was bound to happen. Somehow, I was able to stand it long enough to feel this large washing heat/cold immerse my body, presumably from the soles of my feet. I'm assuming it was an energy for it was the most I have ever felt before. I would have kept going, but that damn tingling in my feet! Gah!

Being happy with that little bit of an experience, I got up from my bed and found myself rambling on this forum. *nod*

Anyway, hope I didn't bore you all too much.

quindinar

Just one word...  Wowsers! I dont think I made it through the 2nd all the way before I opened my eyes. Late at nite for me when I tried this. Will try it again after I wake up. Ive tried chakra energizing before. When i learned about then, They referred to them as the Tree of Light. There were the mains that most talk about from base to crown, but eventually others were added.(hands, shoulders, and one above the head, i think) Its been a long while ago. When ever I have tried to energize, I have never had any experience with various tingly feelings as I did with these. Only 10 minutes ago and Im still tingly in my arms, and felt it as well at the solar plexis and third eye area. Several times during the exercise, there were a couple distractions, But I tried to keep focused on energizing the chakras from base to crown over and over and. The first time the tones changed, its was a overwhelming rush of... I really dont know good lingo to use. it was like perpetual goosebumps all over. Heart raced a bit from the excitement of it. Which kinda became a distraction. The first time of that rush, I freaked a bit and they started to diminish but I let that go and they returned and seemed to remain at a certain level. The next tone change there it was again! From the pop sounds in the ceiling from wind, to my neighbors and me even concentrating on the in and out breaths(that almost felt like a distraction in itself) I opened my eyes and shut it down. Took a couple deep breaths. Started to look at things which seemed a bit fuzy. But after a moment they cleared. I then came back here to post.  I have never experienced sounds to induce a meditative state. I dont beleive I have ever done a AP/OBE that I can recall which is a goal for me. I played this on my stereo at a low volume but didnt have the speakers set up correctly. Will do so next time.  I dream of a day that I can do this without the use of music. You do have to want it and leave all inhibitions aside. I will be successful! Thank you Gnomad.

A note on how I got the music. I do have broadband cable, Getting the zips were no problem. With WindowsXP, you double click the zip files and they open up a window showing the contentss without problem. Right mouse click the mp3's in there, copied and pasted to desktop. Then I right mouse clicked the mp3's and chose the add to burn list. Windows Media Player10 opened up and then I selected the mp3 to burn a audio cd.

eieiovt682

I just tried this,and I definitely got closer that ever to AP.  I loved the chakra part, very relaxing. It was as if waves of energy corresponding to my chakras was washing around me.  I had a falling experience,and very strong vibrations.  This was also my first case of astral sight.  All I can say is wow, good job!  I'm gonna go listen to it one more time, bye all!
^-^

Cereal-N-Milk

Wow. Boxed Nirvana is amazing. I listened to like 5 mintes, and began feeling a bit sleepy. But hey, some guy said before you shouldnt listen to this stuff if you 13 and below ebcause something is still develo[ping, if i still listen to it will it be harmful?

gnomad

Hi Cereal-N-Milk,
I've heard that experimenting with Kundalini energy can be ill-advised before you are "spiritually ready" for it, but I can't see any harm in general energy work and/or meditation.  Indeed, I would have thought the earlier you start, the better able you will be to continue the practice into adult life..

However, having said that, I self-confess I'm not an expert of any sort.. can anyone else provide any advice or experience on this?