Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file

Previous topic - Next topic

dorian345

Quote from: Kasei KnightHello all.

Well, first I have to say that I only listened to approximately 13 minutes of the file. No projection, of course. However, around the end of that brief duration was definitely the climax of the experience. Basically, I felt a tingling sensation within the soles of my feet. Now, I've been told that there are secondary energy centers located there (and obviously other places as well), so that's what I assumed it was. I've tried working with that center while reading a bit of Astral Dynamics. Never was able to stand it, though. Why? Because of the insane tickling sensation... Unbearable...

Of course, that would be where my awareness kept falling; so stimulation was bound to happen. Somehow, I was able to stand it long enough to feel this large washing heat/cold immerse my body, presumably from the soles of my feet. I'm assuming it was an energy for it was the most I have ever felt before. I would have kept going, but that damn tingling in my feet! Gah!

Being happy with that little bit of an experience, I got up from my bed and found myself rambling on this forum. *nod*

Anyway, hope I didn't bore you all too much.

WOW, everything u said happend to me, except the tingling doesnt bother me, and i had a weird experience last night while listening to boxed nirvana II , i was lying in bed and maybe 30 mins into it something happend and it felt like something pushed my body from the left side and my whole body moved back n forth, only 1 push it felt like , i have no clue what this was

Sova114

I've done almost no energy work, and all these success stories are very intriguing-- but I'm worried that using this might overwhelm or damage me?

gnomad

Well, the intention of the track is to help take you into trance, and then provide some audible cues for working with the chakras.  

Robert Bruce recommends not working with the chakras until you've practised for a few months with general energy body stimulation - so if you like, you could adapt the audible cues for this purpose instead.  For example, when you hear the first sound change, focus on the feet - then legs, lower spine, upper spine, arms, hands, full body (or similar).

Just passively listening certainly isn't going to do you any harm - you need to be doing visualizations and actively trying to work on your energy body to bring about effects.  So maybe ease yourself into it.. listen passively a couple of times and just get used to the feeling of relaxation it induces.  Then start to bring in visualizations of simple energy exercises - eg, see Robert Bruce's tutorial here.  Then only when you feel you are ready, bring in chakra work and AP visualizations.
.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

Soulja_

i would like to know more about inner voice is there any document for this song?
and english is not my first language i dont understand the voice what they say in the track is that importan?
Lost Somewhere In a Dream

gnomad

Hi,
I'm hosting Inner Voice, but it was Rajeev Upadhye that developed the track - you can ask him directly using the email address is listed on the web page.

Breathethelife

this is very crazy....
i dont know why after listening to ta 1 hour song i was looking at my mirror and my eyes was red... is it normal??? and i felt a lot of vibration in my corpse...
me

Sil3nt

woah i was listening to the chakra stimulating part and it said to visualize energy etc. etc. and i did i actually felt it move up and down my body :0

Meg

Gnomad -

Just wanted to thank you for creating a fantastic track. I'm an inexperienced meditator to say the least, and using Boxed Nirvana with your suggestions left me feeling more calm and centered than I have in ages. I liked the humming noises - reminded me pleasantly of the refridgerator in my childhood home!  :smile:

Meg
"...listening like the orange tree..."  - John Shaw Neilson

http://journeytothecentre.blogspot.com

Aaryn

I just got this a couple of days ago, great results, more so than with other presets I've used before. Thanks for the excellent work!

elbuscador

My stereo has different sound effects, pop,rock,stadium,classic etc (and off). When listening to boxed nirvana should effects be off or does it matter?

astraluminated

Just a while ago i was listening to boxes nirvana 2 and at about 35 minutes in the track the blackness before my eyes changes only for a second, briefly i saw that blackness in spatial 3d and at about 42 minutes in the track i got a blue like lightflash before my eye and after that it looked like a curtain of blackness was erased before my eyes. and after that unfortunately i had to go to the toilet, big bummer.

And thanks Gnomad i think this can really help me and others. I have burned it on cd and gonna download it on my psp.
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

gnomad

Breathethelife: not an effect I've seen - maybe just a result of having your eyes closed meditating for an hour, or to do with more energy rushing through the body

Elbuscador: don't think it will make too much difference, but I'd recommend leaving EQ off - the binaurals were originally mixed with no EQ, so adding EQ might diminish some sounds, etc.

Meg, Aaryn, Altraluminated: you're welcome - glad you find it useful!

poirot

Is "Abyss" the same track that used to be offered as a free bonus (w/an order of Subliminal Mind Power)?

Also, I'm interested in achieving a deeper state of trance for visualization work.  Would either of these be well suited to the task?

gnomad

Abyss was developed by another former member of this forum called altx0ff.  I asked permission and got an endorsement from him to host it on my site back in Feb '05.

Adrian Cooper says that the version of Abyss provided with his package(s) has some enhancements over this.  Not having heard it, I don't know what they are.

Definitely both tracks are great for achieving deeper trance states for visualization work - in Boxed Nirvana's case, that's precisely what it's for!  Yes, some frequencies have been added that assist in the projection process - but as I've said in previous posts, it's visualization that is most important in achieving this.  So if you're visualizing something else instead, I'm sure that would be enhanced too.

(as long as you can stay awake :wink: )

Dean

gnomad, i just downloaded the Boxed Nirvana set lately. i've only used it once. Got a fair amount of imagery while using it and remembered my dream from the previous night which until then i wasn't able to remember.

A couple of questions
Quote from: MegGnomad - I liked the humming noises - reminded me pleasantly of the refridgerator in my childhood home!  :smile:
Meg
I was unsure whether i was supposed to be hearing the humming noises. i though the hum could be me hearing the binaural beat- looks like the noises are added and this isn't the beat. is this the case? I found the humming noises a bit annoying but did get a little use to it.

Quote from: Sil3ntwoah i was listening to the chakra stimulating part and it said to visualize energy etc. etc. and i did i actually felt it move up and down my body :0
I didn't notice my version say when it was time to visualise chakra's. Is there an audible voice suggesting when it is time to start chakra meditation? (i was awake the whole time).

PS. it put me in a deep place which was good but when listening to the CD i found it much harder than normal to do work like NEW or Vispassana Meditation... It was actually easier to do energy work once the CD finished..
Any Comment?

Thx,
Dean
-listen, or your tongue may make you deaf-

Ohh Snap!

Hi, i have a little problem. i have a mp3 player, but its just 64MB so the file didn't´t fit. And my 512MB mp3 player if fu*ked :confused:

Anyway, is it ok to change the mp3 quality from:

160Kb/s - 44100Hz (68MB)
to
128Kb/s - 44100Hz (55MB)

Is it less effective..?

(Boxed nirvana 2)
Who dare´s wins!

father_satans_follower

Okay I havnt been part of this 15 page post so im gonna ask a simple question here: Where can I download this file from which activates chakras and stuff? The link, in simple words :)

~F S F~

malganis

"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

father_satans_follower

I Did check the first post the link is http://gnomad.info/ but where do I get it from this site? There are many links there

~F S F~

father_satans_follower

Oks I got it. So if someone has never done AP before or Chakra work EVER will this still work? The file I mean

~F S F~

warn81

At first nothing was happening then I realized I could increase the volume on my mp3 player( I was already half way through in the music) when I did, my eyelids started fluttering like crazy. I'll try again with the volume much louder and see what happens. I felt very relaxed.
Stop the hate

warn81

where can I find more of these mp3's? (free)
Stop the hate

father_satans_follower

I DOWNLOAD it took more than an hour, but its not opening. When I open it [with RealPlayer] it says Cannot open the audio device. Another application may be using it. Maybe its because my speakers arnt installed yet? I was planning to get the CD and install the speakers after I download it but that message comes. Also what do u play it with - RealPLayer or windows media player?

~F S F~

malganis

Just from my memory, is it in rar format? For that you would need winrar to unrar it. Then you could play it in realplayer.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

father_satans_follower

I got it and listened to it. Nothing happened
It does *not* work for ME.

~F S F~