Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkCloud

Quote from: gnomadWell, the intention of the track is to help take you into trance, and then provide some audible cues for working with the chakras.  

Robert Bruce recommends not working with the chakras until you've practised for a few months with general energy body stimulation - so if you like, you could adapt the audible cues for this purpose instead.  For example, when you hear the first sound change, focus on the feet - then legs, lower spine, upper spine, arms, hands, full body (or similar).

Just passively listening certainly isn't going to do you any harm - you need to be doing visualizations and actively trying to work on your energy body to bring about effects.  So maybe ease yourself into it.. listen passively a couple of times and just get used to the feeling of relaxation it induces.  Then start to bring in visualizations of simple energy exercises - eg, see Robert Bruce's tutorial here.  Then only when you feel you are ready, bring in chakra work and AP visualizations.

That's it? Just focus on that one body part? Can you visualize the centers there opening or energizing there to if you want, or do you have to perfrom new to stimulate these only? I need kind of a jump start with NEW, seeing how my practice is going very slow. However, this may help me a great deal.
It truly sounds like a wonderful track. I already downloaded the rest of the MP3's on the site except Abyss...I'll get to that soon though.
Great Job!
"To a dreamer, there is no such thing as impossible, there are only possibilities."

luffy28

What technique should I use to astral project with this ?

And is there a process to get a successful AP ?

gnomad

Hi DarkCloud and luffy28 -
there are no hard and fast rules for the "best way" to stimulate your energy centres or project.  There are a hundreds of different techniques discussed in this forum, so for me to list them all here would take me most the day ;)

All I can recommend is to experiment, find something that "resonates" or feels right - and above all practise, practise, PRACTISE with it!  

Try not to become a "technique tourist", giving a method one shot and then moving onto the next one when it doesn't work immediately for you.  Stick to a few techniques that feel right and show some dedication - only time and intent can embed the desire into your subconscious and prove to your higher self that you really want to get there.

My two cents..
.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

kenshinhan604

just downloaded it im in uni libary gna listen to it there!!! just before my accounting exam,

:shock:

chaztin

YEAH REALLY GREAT JOB!!!

1000000000000 cheers for you!!! :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:
1st n only oobe on 12th july 2006! :D!

Winners say: Its difficult but possible!

Losers yell: Its possible but difficult!

Let all OBErs be the 1st case!

chibakenta

i've downloaded the file but it doesn't seem to open properly, i get the message this file is either corrupt and cannot be opened, try re-downloading the file, can anyone help me with this?   :cry:

RobChoc

Just downloaded and about to try it now, Thanks for the file BTW.

Rob

okoklo

Just wondering, I use these files fairly often now, now obviously they work be at a relaxed state like in bed but can they work just as well as when I'm on the computer doing some work or something or is that kinda useless?

FadeEsdrasX

Your tracks work beautifully thank you for them. I really am greatfull. :-)

[N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L]

wow_nonamesleft

Holy wow!

I did this once before (yesterday) with no luck, other than a good night rest :).

I did this today again after I got back from school, which is in the morning, and I ended up projecting not only once but twice.

Edit: I had my experience here but I'll just put it else where.

kgm89

wow_nonamesleft

This is the page to download the MP3, its called boxed nirvana II and is like 60mb.

http://gnomad.info/boxed-nirvana.htm

kgm89

oh, I downloaded that one yesterday and put it on my cd player, but I heard a lot of static...is that supposed to happen? there is probably something wrong with my head phones :oops: hmm, I'll try using a different cd this time...  Thanks for confirming that it was the boxed nirvana mp3. :-)

wow_nonamesleft

Its basically just static and droning noises... so its completely normal, by the way the folder that you downloaded it in should also have instructions on what to do, I mean by that as where to focus your attention to and blah blah, be sure to check it out, its a text file titled "boxed nirvana".

sterlingindigo

Listened to it two and a half times now:

1st two times, I could hear a teaching voice speak positive things (can't remember what).  Is this subliminal?
During the second time and afterwards (like an entire day afterwards), I had enormous amounts of energy!  I was wide awake at bedtime, no trouble falling asleep though.  And the following day I felt so alert!  *Strong like moose!*  However, I may have run a little too rich as I feel somewhat depleted now, kind of a headache.  Tried a third time but distractions prevailed.  Will give it another go... 

hoggnation11

where can i down load? i really want to get into this!! thanks

LittleJoe

It's the boxed Nirvana I take it?

Thanks I'll give it a try.

To the previous poster:
http://gnomad.info/Boxed-Nirvana-II.zip

Neil Templar

Nice!! heart strobing,full body vibrations,mega hypnogogics!
didn't fully separate tho,maybe tonight.. :-D

thanks for that!

galaxy_storm

I must say I'm pretty immune to binaural brainwave audio (and all other techniques used to alter awareness), but this file was the first one that actually produced some results. I got to the state where I felt my body was like "electrified" a bit, maybe light vibrations. Then I fell asleep as always.
However when I awoke a while later, I was left with that feeling like I've just returned from somewhere, but where- I have no idea. I had that feeling a few times before, I think I may actually be experiencing AP just not remembering it. Oh well...

I just have to say thanks to gnomad for the file! I think it worked better than everything else I've tried (Brainwave mind voyages etc.)

Flow...

Neil Templar

since using this a few times i can now activate my brow,throat,heart and solar plexus chakras almost instantly.just a couple of focusing breaths and they're strobing gently.very nice. :-)

Asadd

hey ppl..im new here...ummm how DO you download this mp3 anyway people? :/

Skywalker

Boxed Nirvana: Excellent! I tried this and within seconds of listening i could feel that i was going into another state - I went into Body asleep/Mind awake state in 5 minutes - so i'm definately going to do some more listening. Thanks Gnomad.

XeksX

Hi all. I'm knew here and I stumbled across this a while back. I was wondering if any one could help with some numbers etc. Can a 2Gb ipod take the file is it the file two big? If so how can I put it onto itunes because it won't let me through my documents and dragging. If not, then how can i burn it onto a CD thorugh windows media and/ or Nero and what CD size would i need. (and also does it need to be CD-R or CD-RW?) Do i need to convert it or what? I'm not gonna write over it i just want to listen to it in some way or another but not at the computer (i would most likely fall off, i do that often enough as it is...  ) I really can't spend too long at it any ways with my big brother needing it and parents forever in the study. It would bring up questions about what I am doing and stuff. I sort of have to keep it low key. My questions may have been answerd previously but there soo many posts to look through. Something like 171 pages? If anyone can point me in the right direction please and thank you! Anyway, thanks gnomad it sounds so cool and people seem to have intresting reviews
hope your all well

XXX

gnomad

Yes a 2GB iPod is big enough, as long as it's not already filled up!  The file is about 80MB, so you could fit 25 of them in 2GB.
It should be a drag-drop with iTunes as far as I know, but I don't use iTunes.  Download it from http://gnomad.info/abyss.htm and chuck it in the same folder as your other iTunes music.

Otherwise yes, you can burn it to a CD using Nero or Windows Media Player.  A CD-R or CD-RW should both work, but some CD players prefer CD-R so you may have better luck with that.  Choose "Burn Audio CD" with Nero, or equivalent in Media Player, then drag the MP3 into the track listing.  Check the software help files if you get stuck!
.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

Zino

okay basicly...im too tired to read all 12 pages of this thread :) but did anyone ACTUALLY achieve AP not just close to it, im gonna try it in a few mins :) just gonna eat first and let my food go down :P
Do by not Doing.