Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file

Previous topic - Next topic

horaciocs

This was the second time I gave this mp3 a try. During my first run, I couldn't concentrate enough (too much noise in the house and a nasty couch :P ). However, during my second run, I was better prepared and got better results.

I didn't achieve a OBE (never did), but I believe I was very close to doing so. I was under medium/heavy trance during most of the tape and got some vibrational state, but didn't adquire any imagery from outside my body (at least no RTZ imagery nor separation memories).

During the chacra runs, I would have one part of my body jerk slightly and feel a nice electrical shock feeling that lasted for less than one second just as each of the chacras frequencies began (I believe there are seven different pulses in the mp3, right?) I had no specific chacra reactions, except for some throbing on the back of my head.

This time I got some decent imagery, totally unexpected ones. Actually, only one is worth considering, the other may have been my own creation. I believe I must have asked to see my higher self/my mentor (that was my goal during that experiment). What I saw was the image of a man in his fifties-sixties, wearing a blue shirt and some jeans, I believe. Regular clothing, no robes nor mystical content. I remember asking him either if he was my mentor or if he was my higher self. I can't remember his answer, but I remember asking his name and he said it was "Horacio _____" (my name is Horacio, can't recall his last name. (It could've been me trying give myself a hint that he was my higher self, also). We were on some sort of steel platform, a very high one. I couldn't see the land below me.

Soon after that, I remember perceiving a comment stating that I wasn't yet ready to do something (?). Soon after that, he walked away and the images dissipated. This episode lasted for about 20 seconds.

After that, I tried to mentalize Astral Pulse Island. I focused intensively on it and I believe I got lost somewhere with dream images. I pictured some shrimps on the water. Next, there was a row of about 20 shrimps moving as if they were marching! Next, there was this GIANT shrimp about 4 meters long and 2-3 meters high!  :-D :-D When I saw that, I laughed a little inside my head and the vision faded away! :D

This was the first time I ever got such experiences. I'm trying it again tonight and I'll post my results! Hopefully the giant shrimp won't be there again hahaha

Horacio.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/

Nima

Hi all

I am new here please help me

First i want to Download The Akashic Construct mp3

Please Please

Nima
nimadavoodi@hotmail.com

Xanth

Quote from: Nima on December 15, 2010, 18:20:42
Hi all

I am new here please help me

First i want to Download The Akashic Construct mp3

Please Please

Nima
nimadavoodi@hotmail.com
The link is on the first page... go and click it and download the file from there.

Nima

Thanks for your kind attention
But i could not find that
Could you please show me the link

Xanth

Nima

schockstuhh

with my first attempt using this file, i was able to finally achieve strong vibrations and many hypnagogics consciously; however, i wasn't able to leave my body. although, i did experienced a feeling of "flow" throughout my body at one point and by visualizing energy running through my body with each breathe, i was able to bring about stronger and stronger energetic and vibrational feelings.

question:
-are hypnagogic imagery related to those you're supposed to notice with phasing?
-also, does the energy feelings have to do with the flow of energy in chakras? i specifically remember feeling most of the energy in my stomach. in the early moments of bringing about those feelings, my stomach even made weird noises.

virenddra

Geoff_C

Quote from: gnomad on February 16, 2005, 10:00:22

Thanks Christian for letting me know about the Akashic Construct CD.  I did get in touch with 11.11 Publishers, but unfortunately George Barnard declined permission to put the tracks up on the site.  The CD can be purchased from www.1111publishers.com if people are interested.

Cheers, gnomad

Now at http://www.1111akashicconstruct.com

Geoff

silverlotus

I'm downloading the Boxed Nirvana II now. Thank you for making it still downloadable, gnomad!
"Kodoish, kodoish, kodoish adonai 'tsebayoth!"

pearldsouza

I'm trying to download the chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file, but I'm unable to. Please advice where I could look for the file.

Rhamone

larryland

I downloaded boxed nirvana II and the sound is mostly in my left ear. Is this right? Why is most of the sound in the left. This seems unbalanced to me or does it suppose to be like that.  :?
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you never done.

Zagadka

I just tried Abyss during meditation and it seems very very interesting! First I noticed my body became sort of pleasantly heavy and at the same time I felt rush of energies just below my navel and sometimes I felt similar energy in my heart. It's nothing new to me but it felt stimulated! I entered the hynagogic state many times i.e. I started to see pictures and hear things while still being awake. At some point, I wanted to force the vibrations into my meditation by mimicking them. I felt something quite similar through all my body and my heart started to pump heavily so I lowered the intensity... I was a little surprise at the intensity and a little afraid at how my heart raced! First time I use any binaural beats, if I had lied down, huge chances I would have been out there. I will try it at bed night, it's very interesting. Thanks for making this free file available!

BTW I am deaf from my ear and there was no problem!

V4NZ