News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dragon Ball Z type powers in reality

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

Hello.
So, has anyone ever experienced incredible energy as such is found in DBZ?
I'm not familiar with DBZ entirely, I only started playing a DBZ game for PS2 yesterday.  The color and graphics are awesome!  It's fun.
So I guess there is the type of energy that comes from being stimulated by hyper colorful computer cartoon type graphics.  The battles are intense, I get beaten more than I win.  I keep forgetting how to dash and score first hit.  What about our reality?  Can we, if we develop our abilities to the maximum, achieve powers and abilities similar to those found in Dragon Ball Z?

If science fiction that WAS, is NOW becoming a reality, then what about all this fictional cartoon stuff?  Does the evolution of reality itself occur gradually as more and more minds are drawn to singularities of paradigms operating to influence personal energy and harness the forces of each soul?  If the entire world was like, insanely into DBZ, then would people start to express powers and appearances similar to those found in the fictional world?  Is that a possibility as the paradigm inevitably shifts?

I would have to say that, if we dedicated ourselves to any practice for periods longer than a few minutes, and persisted with perserverance in the practice of choice, or under a specific deity like Odin or Medusa, and we gradually, in our own means of harnessing our soul, convinced ourselves, personally, that something was real, then would it not manifest?  And if we wanted to be as strong and powerful as Goku himself, could we not worship Goku and gain his powers and abilities?

We have things like psi balls, some say they can generate lightening or fire from their bodies, we have immunity to poisons, transformations of the soul, and the ability to levitate.  All of that is involved in DBZ, only that there, it is all colorful and rich with an excruciating storyline to follow.  Yet DBZ is only a man made thing, we could say that same about science, that, in fact, science is only one loosely calibrated series of paradigms which unify themselves through abstract applications to consciousness.  So potentially, we could become a center of 'animate' energy, and as I said years ago, 'i am a cartoon', to say, we could become more like cartoons, and have shining bodies that never take damage.

Have you noticed that people insist on a difference between the flesh and the spirit?  Yet, if we were to integrate and unify our own soul to our own spirit, then we would gain some sort of incredible mind that could perform abilities and powers as such is found in DBZ.  Do you think that makes sense?  In terms of paradigms, some people have like, ADD or something, and they can never lock down in one paradigm long enough to enjoy a rejuvenation of their souls, and they continue the downslide until they get something worse than ADD.  And if you look at media, there is a lot of sexual agendas and psychotism-inducing material found in modern tv.  So what can we do to avoid putting our faith in the wrong place?  Is an invocation of Goku as potent as Odin if done correctly with all due self affirmation?

I don't know about all that, it's just what comes to mind as I'm typing.  Now, as for Jesus Christ, if you think about it, the whole legend of Christ and praying for Holy Spirit and things, it's all the most basic AND USEFUL rudimentary magick.  If, however, you get results of a different quality or clarification to the existence of your soul by invoking, Sonic, Batman, Super Man, or Goku, then would it not be of worth to investigate?  That, however, could be a downslide and a pit of terrors for the inexperienced practicioner.  So the invocation of Holy Spirit and worship of Jesus Christ would be of greater benefit, also, having more basis in reality than Batman.

I don't know.  I want power.  I want to bust people up with lasers and stuff.  That's just what I'm used too.  Do you think that there is a way to not only generate the abilities of DBZ in reality, but also, the appearance and quality of the DBZ reality type?  In the astral, or even in phantasy, it is so easy to manifest that type of reality, especially when you are already bonked out on playing DBZ video games.  What about charging energy?  Levitation, shooting fire balls and magick missiles?  Do you think it's possible if we apply ourselves in the correct manner over the time frame of manifestation of the existence of the abilities?
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Stookie_

My bet is that if you were good enough to alter the physical on that kind of a scale you wouldn't be here in the first place. This world and those actions would be a waste of your time.

Chaos Mage

Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Jdeadevil

The funny thing is, is that I heard the word "Aura" from Dragonball Z before I read about it in reality. I'd suspect that Dragonball Z is what you would get if people used spirituality in combat and practised it much more than we did today, maybe even earlier before such civilisation due to such extremist uses in spirituality; would explain the natural futuristic blend in the universe the Anime is based in.

In Dragonball: Evolution, Roshi's teaching of the Kamehameha is similar to how an experienced individual could try to make a Chi ball as it involves generating and transferring energy. In the film, Goku could only light candles with it first, maybe if you wanted to try and imitate it you could look up the scene on YouTube (or maybe the actual film itself) and practise on some candles. People can supposedly do this already, but it would look cool if you could give if that Dragonball feel whilst giving people an actual technique. :lol:

Xanth

ChopstickFox

I believe Dragon Ball Z was derived from the ancient Chinese book "Journey to the West". Now that is pretty awesome. About a monkey king that messes with the heavenly realm, people leave their bodies and travel around, lots of myths and legends, I eat it all up. I don't doubt that there are parallels between the book's universe and our own. Of course it is fiction, but... hm... how do I put it... I've just been able to take a lot from it. Kind of like interpreting a dream. One of my favorite quotes from it is "Nothing in this world is difficult. Only the mind makes it so."

And now I'm thinking about that youtube video of the kid trying to turn into a super sayin...
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Jdeadevil

Quote from: ChopstickFox on February 08, 2013, 00:30:34
And now I'm thinking about that youtube video of the kid trying to turn into a super sayin...

Lol same!

astralnaut1

why not hehe  :-D we dont really know our possibilities in this 3 d reality and the only way to find out is to try it :)
mental layer by layer combat sux

Cincy_Joe

I think that the Dragonball and Dragonball Z series are somewhat based off the principles of what we know of as working with energy, only much further extreme. But as far as damaging Ki blasts are concerned, even Goku as a kid in the Dragonball series had to learn about "spiritual power" and how to harness and improve upon it. Also remember that Goku was a child from a different planet of a race of gifted fighters. Even as a toddler he was difficult to deal with even a grown man, A martial arts master named Grandpa Gohan. So I'd say genetics plays a big part in this. But then you have those humans like Krillin who are also gifted with strength and durable physical bodies. So it's a combination of factors.

I feel my energy in my body, I can push it pull it around inside of me at will. I can even feel my body vibrating at about 8 cycles per second (though its subtle, i can feel it even as I walk around and whatnot). I feel that vibration seperate from the breathing and heartbeat. So it's not like I'm having a panic/heart attack. I can even do what I feel is raising my energy up to the point of feeling a buzzing sensation on the outside of my skin. Not sure how far along I am, but I'm sure I have to be making some progress.

The problem is how to train your "spiritual power" to have more energy density and the ability to transfer it in an effecient manner into a contruct not unlike a "Ki blast" or a Kamehameha wave. The real trick, it to translate that spiritual power into your physical form to enhance your toughness, strength, and reaction time (among other possible implications).

So I HIGHLY suspect with proper training that DBZ-like "powers" can be possible. I know many in the PSI arena HATE Dragonball Z with a passion. Others like myself enjoy the series and other anime's that deal with energy based fighting and attacks. Remember that the DB and DBZ series is a manga/animation that's meant for adults and not for kids. The USA edits are often cut up to be allowed to play on the saturday morning cartoon line-ups. Read the DBZ translated manga, you'll see what I mean.