News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

drawing energy from planets?

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

Is it possible to draw energy from planets for various purposes, like drawing energy from jupiter to give you luck and fortune? or drawing energy from venus to give you love energy? how does one do it?

Stookie

You move your awareness into that sphere. While in the physical the planets are "out there", they are the physical representations of "inner-realms". If you really want to go this path, you might want to read this:

http://www.amazon.com/Mystical-Qabalah-Dion-Fortune/dp/1578631505

IMO it's tough stuff to comprehend without experience.

personalreality

That's essentially what astrological practice is all about.  Learning when these planetary energies are in alignment with your astrological energy in order to more effectively utilize them.  Kabbalistic practice uses these principles for sure.  

You should also research the Keys of Solomon The King.  The Keys of Solomon are based on planetary energies.  I personally wear a talisman of the Fourth Pentacle of Mercury, these are it's properties:

"The Fourth Pentacle of Mercury.--This is further proper to acquire the understanding and Knowledge of all things created, and to seek out and penetrate into hidden things; and to command those Spirits which are called Allatori to perform embassies. They obey very readily.

In the centre is the Name of God, El. The Hebrew letters inscribed about the dodecagram make the sentence, 'IHVH, fix Thou the Volatile, and let there be unto the void restriction.' The versicle is:--'Wisdom and virtue are in his house, and the Knowledge of all things remaineth with him for ever.'"

(fig. 47)

I'm not sure if book The Keys of Solomon is copyrighted or whatever so I'm not sure if I can post a link to it here.

*sigh*  Find a copy of "The Keys of Solomon the King"

be awesome.

mon9999

is there a pentacle of jupiter? how do you use it?

personalreality

See, you should pay better attention.  In my ever subtle way, I gave you a free copy of the Keys of Solomon The King book without actually posting the link directly to the book because that's against forum rules.  But you didn't take my advice and now I have to remove the link because you made me expose my trickery.  *sigh*
be awesome.

personalreality

Figure 18.--The First Pentacle of Jupiter.--This serveth to invoke the Spirits of Jupiter, and especially those whose Names are written around the Pentacle, among whom Parasiel is the Lord and Master of Treasures, and teacheth how to become possessor of places wherein they are.

Editor's Note.--This Pentacle is composed of Mystical Characters of Jupiter. Around it are the Names of the Angels:--Netoniel, Devachiah, Tzedeqiah, and Parasiel, written in Hebrew.

Figure 19.--The Second Pentacle of Jupiter.--This is proper for acquiring glory, honours, dignities, riches, and all kinds of good, together with great tranquillity of mind; also to discover Treasures and chase away the Spirits who preside over them. It should be written upon virgin paper or parchment, with the pen of the swallow and the blood of the screech-owl.

Editor's Note.--In the centre of the Hexagram are the letters of the Name AHIH, Eheieh; in the upper and lower angles of the same, those of the Name AB, the Father; in the remaining angles those of the Name IHVH. I believe the letters outside the Hexagram in the re-entering angles to be intended for those of the first two words of the versicle, which is taken from Psalm cxii. 3:--'Wealth and Riches are in his house, and his righteousness endureth for ever.'

Figure 20.--The Third Pentacle of Jupiter.--This defendeth and protecteth those who invoke and cause the Spirits to come. When they appear show unto them this Pentacle, and immediately they will obey.

Editor's Note.--In the upper left corner is the Magical Seal of Jupiter with the letters of the Name IHVH. In the others are the Seal of the Intelligence of Jupiter, and the Names Adonai and IHVH.--Around it is the versicle from Psalm cxxv. 1:--'A Song of degrees. They that trust in IHVH shall be as Mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.'

Figure 21.--The Fourth Pentacle of Jupiter.--It serveth to acquire riches and honour, and to possess much wealth. Its Angel is Bariel. It should be engraved upon silver in the day and hour of Jupiter when he is in the Sign Cancer.

p. 70

Editor's Note.--Above the Magical Sigil is the Name IH, Iah. Below it are the Names of the Angels Adoniel and Bariel, the letters of the latter being arranged about a square of four compartments. Around is the versicle from Psalm cxii. 3:--'Wealth and Riches are in his house, and his righteousness endureth for ever.'

Figure 22.--The Fifth Pentacle of Jupiter.--This hath great power. It serveth for assured visions. Jacob being armed with this Pentacle beheld the ladder which reached unto heaven.

Editor's Note.--The Hebrew letters within the Pentacle are taken from the five last words of the versicle which surrounds it, each of which contains five letters. These are, then, recombined so as to form certain Mystical Names. The versicle is taken from Ezekiel i. 1:--' As I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of Elohim.' In my opinion the versicle should only consist of the five last words thereof, when the anachronism of Jacob using a Pentacle with a sentence from Ezekiel will no longer exist.

Figure 23.--The Sixth Pentacle of Jupiter.--It serveth for protection against all earthly dangers, by regarding it each day devoutedly, and repeating the versicle which surroundeth it. Thus shalt thou never perish.

Editor's Note.--The four Names in the Arms of the Cross are Seraph, Kerub, Ariel, and Tharsis; the four Rulers of the Elements. The versicle is from Psalm xxii. 16, 17:-' They pierced my hands and my feet, I may tell all my bones.'

Figure 24.--The Seventh and last Pentacle of Jupiter.--It hath great power against poverty, if thou considerest it with devotion, repeating the versicle. It serveth furthermore to drive away those Spirits who guard treasures, and to discover the same.

Editor's Note.--Mystical Characters of Jupiter with the verse:--'Lifting up the poor out of the mire, and raising the needy from the dunghill, that he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.'--Psalm cxiii, 7.

(Fig 25 is the first Pentacle of Mars)

Well, I wear mine as a talisman which is probably how you should start.  You don't have to have much magickal experience to benefit from the talisman.  Though you do need to know how to consecrate and charge the talisman, which I can teach to you do if you decide to go this direction.  If you do some more research into magickal practice there are other ways you can use these keys.

For example, my key connects me to a class of entities called Allatori.  THey are essentially like ambassadors on my behalf (they do much more but this is sufficient for the example).  They can gather information for me (because mercury deals with knowledge), but I can also send them ahead of me to "announce my arrival".  I'm sure this could be used in the physical, but I have found them to be useful in the Astral.  Say I want to go to a specific astral environment, but when I'm in the astral it's a little harder for me to pull up the exact representation of that place to direct myself.  But in the physical it's easier for me to pull up that location in my mind because of the human habit of logical/linear though.  So I can send the Allatori ahead of me in the physical so that when I go to the astral they have already cleared a path for me and made an anchor point that is easier for me to connect to in the astral.
be awesome.

Stookie

See, told ya it was complicated. I like Taoism cause you don't have to do anything.

personalreality

It is indeed complicated.  But just wearing one of the Talismans is easy, you don't have to do anything with that except charge it with your energy to make an energetic connection to it.  Beyond just wear it though it does get complicated.
be awesome.

personalreality

mon9999, if you want more info on working with the Keys of Solomon, send a PM to VampyrCassidy and tell him that PR told you to ask him.

He can give you a lot more practical info than me.  He's the one who taught me the little bit I know.
be awesome.