News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ears Ringing

Previous topic - Next topic

Kzaal

I never really accorded much importance to ear ringing in the physical world because it never did anything to me (no clairvoyance or anything.)
But in the NP that's a whole other story, sometimes it can act as a warning that something is about to happen
I also noticed that when that happens in NP it's very very powerful, you will hear a very high pitch and you won't be able to hear anything else.
Time will also seem to slow down immensely and you will feel much more aware.
Then you watch your back and an entity is starting to chase you.
It's useful for that otherwise... Theses things about the meaning of every ringing in that you may hear at this or that hour doesn't mean anything to me.
I do believe however that if you hear ringing sometimes it means that someone is thinking about you.
Most of the time, I'm able to decrypt which person that is but for other ringings, I don't see any link with other meanings.

Sometimes I hear ringing when I'm about to project, a very low pitched sound like: -Bvvvuuuuuuuuuu----
But I think that's when I'm aware that I'm no longer thinking about anything and I just concentrate on the sound to achieve AP.

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

paul72

Seems obvious now most of us have this. Mine is quite low and doesn't bother me. Its like being in a loud club or seeing a band and having the ringing after when things get quiet again. It gets more intense when meditating. If i focus primarily on the 'sound' it starts to become recognisable as a tone. I have yet to try and match this tone (if i can) with my keyboard and fine a note to match. I was hoping someone had tried this. Anyone?
If I get chance I will do this today
It's Just a Ride!

Bluefirephoenix

Mine acts different but that's typical of astral experiences. When I communicate I make intentional energy changes though now I'm  trying to learn a more subtle method of focusing in on the spirit. I have to adjust the energy focus in my head and that causes the intensity and pitch of the ringing to change. Before I was having to open a chakra or two and raise energy to acomplish what I can now do with an adjustment. I learned this over the past month or so.  My issue in clairaudience isn't lack of communication it's that I hear everything nearby.  I shocked my teacher with this initially I overheard them talking and asked about it. So I have to learn to focus on them and not on everything I am able to hear. So if the mechanism to create the tennitis is the same in everyone your explanation actually fits I just realized. The attempt to refocus brings the change in the energy pattern which can be used to affect your speech center in your brain. It probably allows the flow of the energy to be heard as sound.

mac

I got mine from listening to Led Zeppelin at outrageous volumes while walking with a headset on. It's called tinnitus, folks, tinnitus.

omcasey

It is what you decide it is, everyone gets to have their own experience, their own relationship with the sound, tones and pitches. I'm taking a super fun ride with it myself. As I see others here are. (so pleasing). Even if you just use the sound to shift awareness IN slightly, experiencing will become so much fuller. Many ride the IN wave so slow the changes and alterations in the reality and perceptions are barely discernible. It just seems like everything is pretty much the same. I like to ride it fast, so the alterations (the [brainwave] shifts into additional fields) are immediate, clear and apparent. As is the related restructuring of the body field.

Casey

aslegnat

I think is a shift in awareness similar to hissing you appreciates when phasing.
If you gives to much attention to it, you could went crazy trying to avoid it. Take it as another aspect of you, another sensation, similar to perceive the ground beneath you. You cannot avoid to perceive you are attached to Earth; then you has nothing to do about that. Is something new.

My best regards...
Ángel

Hawkadium

I had this problem for as long as I can remember.  I just ignored it for the most part.  Eventually I started taking an interest in it in my 20s and started researching different causes.  I eventually was focused so much on the effect that I started losing sleep.  It was all I could think about or focus on.  I went to doctors and the hospital several times with no answers.  They gave me some sleeping meds and said stay away from loud music.  At one point I broke down, I started seeing leeches all over a tower of Jenga blocks.  (Jenga the game)  They were sworming in and out of the blocks all over, up and down.  I started freaking as I had never had any sort of visions or delusions, as this obviously was.  I cried my self to sleep and I tried my best to put the noise out of my head.

Fast forward six years and over the last month I have taken an interest in astral projection, meditation, chakras and so on.  When I started doing these "activities" the ringing in my ears became more dominant, once again, but it's not scary or annoying or distracting this time.  I have acknowledged it's there and that its either related to Astral Projecting or a side effect of being more aware of my physical body.

This isn't to say this is what is happening to you, heck I still really don't know why I am hearing the ringing noises or why I can hear if a TV is on in the house.  This is just my experience.  Hopefully you can adapt or understand something to or from your own experiences.

Szaxx

A friend has this problem and certain foods make the noise unbearable.
It may be worthwhile researching if any foods are known to make things worse.
Cheese is the worst for my friend.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.