News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ectoplasm

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys, i was reading the newsletter of the astral pulse ( which i thought was really great! and listened to the audio files ) and i was interested about ectoplasm. Have any of you people every protruded it out from the human body? of have you seen anyone do it. Do any of you know how to do it??

I would really appreciate it, if any info was provided, and also if anyone knew how to do independent voice? like talking with spirits.

Thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

knightlight

I havent seen anyone produce it, but one night I awoke to a chill and the sense of someone watching me.  I glanced over half asleep and saw a spiderweb like fog of ectoplasm with a face manifested inside of it watching me.  This is my only experience with ectoplasm.  I seem to be a magnet for entities but this is the only time I have experienced something like all those ghost photos of the weblike mist of ectoplasm
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

astral man

ooohhh creepy, was it someone that you knew that had passed away???

I am starting to get a bit creeped out about the whole thing, the more interested i get into it, the more i read about it and the more that i get creeped out. At the moment i am VERY creeped out. hahahahahaha

Thanks

Cya

knightlight

I didnt get a good look at its face but it was fairly non-descript and generic.  I think it was just passing through and decided to stop and observe me when my senses picked up on it.  I probably scared it more than it scared me, I dont think it was expecting me to wake at the exact moment it stopped to watch me.

astral man

uummm was that your ectoplasm that you saw?

knightlight

could be, I was a bit out of it at the time, half awake.

astral man