News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

effective shielding method

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

Hi please share what your shielding method is? I've tried the white light bubble and the mirror technique but its just isn't enough, I'm a bit energy sensitive especially to negative energy, so i could feel it when people consciously or subconsciously project negative emotions to me. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stookie_

Confidence is the best shield. I think that's all most shielding methods are anyways - confidence builders. You build up images that make you feel stronger and more confident in yourself. Imagining a shield or wall around just you makes you feel more confident, and that's what matters. So if your current shielding methods are insufficient, maybe you're not putting enough feeling into it, or need a stronger visual that evokes stronger feeling.

Chaos Mage

As much as people badger the Bible, the Bible is a reliable book for teaching magick, psionics, and all the rest of it.  Could just be that people have been trained to look common sense in the face and spit in it.

The Bible warns about 'the disasterous barriers'.  Shielding is an option, but if I were you, I'd look into some different type of method.
I've tried to shield from the psychotronic attacks (now convinced that it is psychotronic technology and not an astral entity), however, I don't get good results.  I'm always distracted by smoking, the computers, or whatever random thought leads me to an erratic course of activity.

Like Stookie said, you need confidence.  Even more than confidence, you need courage.  Singing, dancing, and being assertive are some ways of building courage.  In today's world, unless you are half plastic and pimping your stuff on the TV, you shouldn't be allowed to sing, I think that's the general view.  Also, if people are projecting negative emotions on you, I've discovered that some of what some people say in those chat lines is true.  If you change your attitude, and don't let the negative get to you, you can influence a positive shift which actually makes you more attractive to people.  (as the case of old men being favored love objects, don't know if that's true, but there's something about an agened, wisened, wrinkly faced man with courage that is attractive).

One thing about it, the more your shield, the more isolated you become.  You will develop sensory blocks which inhibit intuition, and spontaineity (sp).  There is one shield that I will make mention of here... it is something I developed to use on myself as a type of automatic buffer against physical assault.  It has since weakened due to it's matrix being deanimated by a lack of focus, but that wasn't how the shield worked anyway. 

step one
sit in meditation for fifteen minutes, you must first gain the meditative state, then hold it for fifteen minutes
step two
once you have accurately 'known' or gauged the time interval of fifteen minutes (you will know), then you concentrate a pure explosion, AT THE SAME TIME, you time travel in mind directly back to the point where you started
step three
now meditate again for fifteen minutes, holding the concentration of the explosion
step four
now release that explosion yet concentrate your meditative state to it's absolute value

.............................. I don't think that's right!!!!
I'd have to check my notes.
No, that's definitely not the Nirvana Armor... so I took the name off and just left the steps.  The Nirvana Armor worked on the principle of warping spacetime so that you have a fifteen minute gap between high velocity particles.  Not light, just things with mass that are moving at you.  Ah, I'm sorry.  I feel like I'm misleading you now, not on purpose, but 'teachers will be held accountable'.

Maybe forget it, I'm sorry.  I'm so stupid...........  really, if you can hold the baseline charge for even two minutes, you'll be ok.  Just keep persisting in meditation, and when you are around people, don't stop thinking!  Keep your own subliminal factory going, work on increasing the variables and potentials of them that you have capacity for managing.  ......... geeze, it gets so hard when you start losing your memory.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

AzurePhoenix

http://azurephoenix-developments.wikispaces.com/Shielding-Beyond. Here are some really advance variations of shielding, if you need me to make it more simple I am willing to help :)

Chaos Mage

I've just discovered an effective shielding method.  It's ancient, I knew about it all along, but I've been waiting to see who the vampires are and how far they are willing to take their parasitism.  If you are smart about this, get the hell off of the internet, stay away from it entirely.  You don't need it, it's a feedline for parasitism and rapes you of your own whole world.  You would be better off to sit and phantasy about being a fairy, or a dragon, or a satyr.  Or anything you'd prefer.

All that talk about 'put up a shield of white light' is actually one of the worst things you can do.  Putting up a shield of white light will act like a beacon to every astral parasite that is in range of the detonation.  Flies to light, wraiths go straight for the eyes.  So avoid using white light outside of your body.  You can focus white, gold, red pink green, any kind of light within your body, just avoid generating it in your local space unless you are about to cast or use an attack.

What you want to do in order to shield effectively is, firstly, focus silver/chromic radiance until you can actively generate it at all times in your third eye.  Eventually, it will become sub conscious, and you will barely have to think about it.  Cleanse your entire chakra system with the purifying silver/chromic light, but first, cleanse your third eye, awareness, and brain.  Focus that pure silver shine until it completely satures your mind.  Bare this as a preclusion, that, when you try to focus silver light, it will be very difficult at first.  It will appear hard like steel, perhaps some kind of twisted shape.  Keep summoning silver light from the depths and the heavens, keep bringing it into your mind, keep creating it.

Another thing you do, is put out a very grey, unappealing, bland, static atmosphere all around you.  Project the color grey, and hate the telepathic parasite with all your force, make it sick for a change, screw with it's head simply by negating it's feedline.  Project and generate pure grey light of any shade of grey, you will soon recieve an invitation to phantasy from the Shadow Lords and Elders that have already passed on.  It is like an initiation, which will train you for psychic combat.  Don't focus the grey light inside of your body though.  Keep focusing it outwards, as though emanating a dark shadow.

So that's it.  When you've cleared enough astral dimension with the silver light, you can then focus any other color or energy or anything you want inside of your chakra.  Avoid creating materia.  Materia means that your chakra have crystalized and can be removed, people always refuse to admit that this is a common fact of the Tyrant God. 

Steps To Effective Shielding
1.Focus intense silver light until you have gained complete mastery of the silver light.
2. Focus dark grey or pale grey light all around your body until the parasites have been warded off, begin growing your aura.

In this case, the aura is continously emanating, and must be replenished in regular intervals.  Eventually, you will create pure color and will emanate all energies in abundance and no parasite can even touch your space, much less go digging in your own abyssal memory for the secret of God.

That's all.  Careful son!
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.

loreali

My method is pretty simple. I sit with my eyes closed and calmly breathe, concentrating on my heart chakra. Slowly I pull the energy out from there and let it surround me, while I think positively and fill the inside of my shield with love and positivity.

Pauli2

Moen uses the method of being transparent. Everything goes right
through him so he doesn't need any shielding.

Any shield will attract attackers.

No shield is the best shield.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Xanth

The best shield, I've found, is to "KNOW" you're 100% safe at all times.
Don't "believe" you're safe.  *KNOW* you're safe.  The difference is Intent.

Szaxx

Hi,
Ryan has the gold star. I've no shield and don't need one. I know I'm safe and would say to all to learn this.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Chaos Mage

Hello.
In my recent re-reading of some of the book, Magick In Theory And Practice, I came across the chapter on the formula of Tetragrammaton.  It does seem that during my teen years when I was practicing the shadow magick, I was repeatedly using the name of Jehovah as Crowley had suggested.  It is also how I performed some of my more intricate magickal acts.
This is little wonder!  After all, I have a history with Crowley, and personally know The Master Therion.  Since reading this material, I have begun practicing it.  It all follows the due course of gaining the semi trance (water) and following through until manifestation.  Soon, I will banish this parasite, and actually heal my body.  Going from being born as the Crowned and Conquering Child full satyr demi god to this poor guy, it doesn't say a lot for Crowley.  I'm sorry that I failed.
Now, on one note, that means nothing to the topic of shielding. Yet, if we look to the formula of Tetragrammaton, and apply it to banishing, then we can effectively force generate an aura that does what we want, shield and backlash any parasite feeders.

Having been Crowley, with little to no memory, yet, all of his teachings imbued as innates, I can say that it doesn't matter what color or energy you are using.  The effects of your will are generated by using it, it is no different than a psychic system that says, 'the more you use it, the stronger it gets'.  Keep trying to banish your enemy, break their resonance, destroy the thing that keeps them bound to you.  How can i say it?  Within five minutes, I've already cleared enough space that my enemy, whatever it is, has been driven back, and soon, I will drive it back entirely.

i firmly believe that it doesn't matter if you have feeders or hypnotic telepaths trying to control your magick.  You are better off to not cast any magick soever until you have dealt with your enemy.  I've gotten rid of this thing before, at multiple points in my life, and I know, they do not stop there.  if they can take real physical blood or brain components, they will.  You are lucky if they do not have any time access to putting you under the knife.

Try the banishing with the formula of Jehovah, and it is guaranteed that you will get results.  Doing it right, from first step to last step, following it through, and they will not be able to touch your thoughts.  Immediately after the banishing, do a Full Heal, and restore yourself. 

But if you can't do that, then hold your shield of silver light, flushing it with colors of all kinds.  These telepath creeps will try and keep you believing crap about life, but if you take back your power, assert your will, amplify your own soul, they can't do anything against you.  I guess that's it.

mon9999

Thank everyone for your reply, appreciate it..
I'll try some of it

Chaos Mage

I feel like I was talking a load of bullocks.
If you shield too much on the outside, you'll create a gravity zone that will crush you, yourself, your physical dimension.
So try banishing the enemy directly from your inner system, from your whole belief system.  Don't give it any power, authority, or ability to degrade you, to diminish you.
The more that I fight what I'm calling "Lord Saith", the weaker I myself become.  I've created a zone of violent energy, sound vibrations and ghost energy that is purely destructive.  It isn't right that I keep putting it into the evil box.  Even though I know more about this guy than anyone else, I don't want to see him cut apart and turned into something disgusting.  He's already got enough on his plate.  It's almost like he has servitors created in every corner of my world.  I hear his voice wherever I go.  I've even thought that this is some kind of twin flame, only that one is good and the other is evil.

Hatred can be useful, only that you do not project the hatred.  Don't go send black magick into the regions of space where people are, keep it to yourself, keep transforming it into an opportunity for love.  Like they say, 'know' that you are safe.  Oh, that's right, I had this to say...
Knowledge can be like a poison to the mind.  Just like smoking is a poison, drinking, even medicine can be a poison. It depends how much you take.  The normal course of reality implies that there is an abundance of food, water, air, light, and darkness/peace to last for any duration of which we are yet loving our own lives.  So if we stop our addictions, and straighten out our minds, telepathic enemies can be very beneficial, as, your own telepathy will correct them, just don't be like me and be retarded in violent and bad talk, screaming fits, curses, invocations of death in the name of Jesus Christ, and other such things.  You can beat these vampires, and sometimes, giving them a boost of energy can be deadly, other times, it was part of how they evolve, and you are set free back into your own aura of creation.  I may have wronged Saith, I could have done some damage to his Sephiroth.  Perhaps, we need to forgive each other, or maybe he is trying to tell me something beyond his monotonous brainwashing.
I hope that helps.

Xanth

Quote from: Chaos Mage on July 07, 2012, 22:07:28
I feel like I was talking a load of bullocks.
If you shield too much on the outside, you'll create a gravity zone that will crush you, yourself, your physical dimension.
So try banishing the enemy directly from your inner system, from your whole belief system.  Don't give it any power, authority, or ability to degrade you, to diminish you.
The more that I fight what I'm calling "Lord Saith", the weaker I myself become.  I've created a zone of violent energy, sound vibrations and ghost energy that is purely destructive.  It isn't right that I keep putting it into the evil box.  Even though I know more about this guy than anyone else, I don't want to see him cut apart and turned into something disgusting.  He's already got enough on his plate.  It's almost like he has servitors created in every corner of my world.  I hear his voice wherever I go.  I've even thought that this is some kind of twin flame, only that one is good and the other is evil.

Hatred can be useful, only that you do not project the hatred.  Don't go send black magick into the regions of space where people are, keep it to yourself, keep transforming it into an opportunity for love.  Like they say, 'know' that you are safe.  Oh, that's right, I had this to say...
Knowledge can be like a poison to the mind.  Just like smoking is a poison, drinking, even medicine can be a poison. It depends how much you take.  The normal course of reality implies that there is an abundance of food, water, air, light, and darkness/peace to last for any duration of which we are yet loving our own lives.  So if we stop our addictions, and straighten out our minds, telepathic enemies can be very beneficial, as, your own telepathy will correct them, just don't be like me and be retarded in violent and bad talk, screaming fits, curses, invocations of death in the name of Jesus Christ, and other such things.  You can beat these vampires, and sometimes, giving them a boost of energy can be deadly, other times, it was part of how they evolve, and you are set free back into your own aura of creation.  I may have wronged Saith, I could have done some damage to his Sephiroth.  Perhaps, we need to forgive each other, or maybe he is trying to tell me something beyond his monotonous brainwashing.
I hope that helps.
Dude, what the hell are you talking about?  O_o
Sometimes you make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

personalreality

shielding for what?

why do you need to shield yourself?

and that is how i shield myself.
be awesome.

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on July 08, 2012, 16:25:48
shielding for what?

why do you need to shield yourself?

and that is how i shield myself.
See?  PR doesn't believe... he KNOWS.  :)

Chaos Mage

well, there is always the star point technique
i wrote about it tonight, rewriting the original technique with it's compliment of shadow bomb and shadow flare
it is a self initiation into magick
you visualize a single point of light, find it's distance from the center of your awareness, then visualize darkness, that can be taken to the level of a shadow flare... you eventually master the star point directly within your awareness, and after that, you can achieve the attainment of the supreme magick, which can be considered a Star Flare
i think that if you visualize energy around you, it will create more and worse external situations, the star point in it's mastery will mean that you have an unlimited prescence of hyper animate light directly 'within your awareness'...  it is the full summation of phantasy, in fact, the greatest thing that can be achieved by visualization... after that, when you imagine something, or project a phantasm, you can always astral project or create solid animations of physical reality.... it is, after all, a kinetic reality

with the star point, you start out small, focusing the light, trying to focus it from it's beginning directly in the core of your awareness, after that, or after a failure, you focus darkness, and that becomes your shadow bomb... when you use your Star Flare, you have to use your Shadow Flare at the same time...  by then, you already have omnipotent prescence of solar light, and it will be with you as long as you visualize it, but if it is directly in your awareness, then, to use your Star Flare, you sacrifice your whole awareness into it, then, you have achieved, 'a soul'... that's basically all i can say