News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Egyptian 13 Chakra System

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracerammo

Has anyone any information on the 13 Chakra system?  I've read a little bit and done some thinking on it.  Of what I read the 2nd Chakra of the common chakra system and the Navel Chakra of the 13 Chakra system don't line up.  Some testes have been done, though (using electro-field-viewer-thingys) to determine the area of energy activity at the Chakra site during stimulation.  These tests have appearently shown the 2nd Chakra at the navel (where the 13 Chakra system puts it).

The main question:  could the subnavel storage center be confused as the 2nd Chakra and the actual location of the Chakra is the navel?

Any other information on the 13 Chakra system would be nice.  I'm still planning on comparing the system to the Govening and Conseption Vessels in eastern medicine.  If anyones done that already, it'd save some time and effort if you'd tell me what you learned.

Thanks, everyone.
"We are born, we die, and the waves roll on."

pod_3

Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Tracerammo

I don't know where to get a diagram, but you can find the info in "The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" a book or a video (they're both out there) by a fellow  named Drunvolo Melkeizadek (Or some such spelling).
"We are born, we die, and the waves roll on."

pod_3

Well the ancient order of the same name (Melchizedek) was Hebrew, not Egyptian. If the guy's info really came from a culture of such thorough record keeping, there is no reason to believe that it can only be bought from him.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

13thrisingtruths

so someone sent me this website the other day when i was looking for 13 Chakra System i found it extremely helpful in my understanding of what i believe an aura is and opened my eyes to new possibilities. dont know if you are around but i got this and some videos are on you tube also on the subject i just stumbled into this post on my google search it was actually the first on one page 2 go fig and since im on here i figured id give you this link. 13love
http://www.onehealsone.co.uk/13chakras.php?cid=1
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

confusedartist

Huh. Sounds interesting. Never heard of it though. Where did you hear about it?

Quote from: Tracerammo on March 10, 2005, 04:56:18
I don't know where to get a diagram, but you can find the info in "The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" a book or a video (they're both out there) by a fellow  named Drunvolo Melkeizadek (Or some such spelling).
Last spring I read Nothing in this book is true, but that's exactly how things are by Bob Frissell, who practically worships Drunvalo Melchizedek. I don't think there was anything about "an Egyptian chakra system" but there was information related to the Egyptians. I now want to watch that video speak of :)

13thrisingtruths

poped up on my twitter TL then i red it and it looks good to me. sacred geometry 13 y wouldnt we have 13 chakra's just saying though.
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

majour ka

There are hundreds of chakras throughout the human body :)