electro brainwave altering products -not chemies

Previous topic - Next topic

Nybster

hello, i'm a big fan of 'do it yourself' inventions.. in fact i tried to build a bit of light n sound headgear of my own just last week. here's what i did.. first of all (this is the easy bit) i put my headphones on with some brainwave sync music playing, in this case it was drum and bass armageddon volume 2. then, i taped a camera under the peak of of an old baseball cap and put blutack over the switch that makes the flash go off (and then i put the hat on to wear of course). well the flashing wasn't really in time with the music (coz the dam flash took too long to recharge each time), but it still produced some interesting effects... drum n bass never sounded so good i'll tell you that much !! anyway i woke up in hospital and my m8 gibbo was there who told me i'd had some kind of seizure. the moral of the story is, make sure u get the flash precisely in time with the music. good luck!

astralmaster

thank you so much for that link. the product looks really cool..

yours

David
David

alpha

Hey any of you get something like that.Post your reviews.Id really like to know how well  they work?http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Hey nybster thats rough.So thats what did it, the flash not being in sync with the music?Or maybe the flash was too bright?

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------

adiraz

G'day Folks!

nybster thanks.  u recovered a long lost memory of wisdom from my guru i'll share it in a second.  i musta been stupid wantin to spend my hard earnd cash on a product made by a bunch of robotic arms.  obviously it can be done the DIY way.   i've never been one to watch home improvement but i bet u are a regular viewer?  anyway id like to share a story that your message  surfaced...

my guru  (this was before he became enlightened)  was chomping down a huge bowl of Sultana Prana-Brana one day before he went to the gym - dont ask me why he ate big first thats just the way he did it.  he lookd into his cereal bowl and was very dissapointed with the pour, all he saw was a few little sultanas in the whole bowl.  so he left to go soggy and he started to contemplate instead, in sets of 3 x 12 - he was a bit of a dumbbell bak then so it took him a while.  eventually he peered into the Sultana Prana-Brana box and he realised that the sultanas - for whatever reason-  werent evenly spread through out the prana-brana so how could he expect to get to have a have a satisfactory daily pour.  every day itd be a different story, sultanas accumulated on the left side of the bowl, or the right side, or a whole cluster of sultanas left stuck inside the box but just wouldnt come out.  so that was it.    he decided he'd create his own sultana brana-prana mix.  took him a while but after several batches, many trips tot he health store, many poor performances at the gym, and yacked bowls he Finally got it Just Right.  

im guna build a DIY device but i havnt had the time yet, the coons round here have stolen all my loose change as well.

now where did my credit card go...

-

Nybster

g'day adiraz,

wow, the amount of wisdom in your story is similar to the amount of raisins in my grandma's famous fruit cake, ie LOTS!! its good to hear of a guru actually getting off his backside and doing something for a change... i like his attitude!! by the way, how much can he bench press? i would love to try some of his cereal.. prehaps you could give me the recipe? everyone knows a balanced diet is necessary, but most people don't realise the importance of balancing the distribution of sultanas, raisins, or whatever other dried fruit you are using. my grandma says this is the secret to her fruit cake. thats why its so nourishing! (everyone who eats a piece always makes a very satisfied poona noise afterwards)

i look forward to hearing how your DIY device goes. gibbo has confiscated my camera, so i'm hoping that your report will convince him to give it back...

Tom

It seems to be part of the name of the thread that chemicals for adjusting brainwave states are a bad thing and that electronic devices are a good thing. Why is it that one artificial method is better than another? It seems to me that using drugs would be more effective of the two. Actually, I think the reason drugs bother people is because they can be so much more effective. They can be more intense and there is no easy way to turn them off.

astralmaster

Tom,
Drugs are also a life threatening substance. Most people are scared of drugs becuase they are illegal and dagerous.
Personally i would like to try something like LSD , but i am married and have a family- so that wouldn't be so responsible.

David
David

Tom

LSD is illegal, but it is only dangerous because it is illegal. If it were legal and regulated, it would be possible to be certain of its composition and dosage. It would even be possible to educate people about using it properly. The way things are now, of course, it is unreliable at best. Otherwise and purely in theory, I still think that chemical methods might be quite reliable.

Nybster

nuthin gets ya as high as a piece of grandma's fruit cake :) the situation can turn a bit dangerous though, when someone eats a bigger slice than everyone else... now that's what i call being an irresponsible family member!! when young jimbo (my nephew) ate too much one time, my brother bruno (big bruno we call him coz he's bloody huge) tried to tear open jimbo's insides to retrieve the cack that was rightfully his! everything in the right measure, my grandma used to say... so true, so very true. amen

Myfreaky

I recommend using the program Brainwave Generator.  It is Shareware and cheap to register.  It is great because it allows you to make your own presets with any variables you wish.  It doesnt have presets for OBE induction pre se, but if you do a little research about different brainwave frequencies, you may be able to come up with one.

Anyway, check it out!  www.bwgen.com

Myfreaky

Tom

Even with a light and sound device it is still necessary to put in a great deal of effort. The best generator of brainwaves is one's own brain. I am better at resisting the devices than going along with them. It is the same with subliminals.

adiraz

g'day farmers

i was out on my guru's station right (a while bak in the days where the Universal Law of Law of Drunk Kanga's was still operating- when the governers still let the roo's in the pubs to drink with the boys)>...
i got some sheep out there, a whole field of em.. n i was out tendin them and i walkd out to where my black sheep was grazin away i onyl got one of these kind, yeah nice little sheep, didnt fit in tho so now i got a nice pair of black uggboost. only get moments of practical insight like this at my guru's station. ya know how its like? when ever i ask why he just points to his sultana prana-rana mix.  yeah so, id left all this broken sheep around the place but guru said nevermind about it, so we sweeped it all up n we musta eaten half a sheep each after a 3 hour gym sesh and talk about the gains, biceps the size of watermelons

nybster m8 your grandmas fruitcake sounds a bit like my guru's cereals.
as for the benchpress, nowadays he can move mountains of course ... but back in the day, i think it was somethin like 4 times his body weight? is that a big lift or what im not too sure? as for the recipe i cant get the recipe myself, my guru said if i had it id probably boil my blood.  but i found ya gran's address so he'l drop by one day (astral body of course) for an exchange of recipe. u might have to ask gran for it.  

Tom theres some polaroid sunglass's which are suposed to take the reflection off the water u might wanna chek them out. i was just tryin to point out not to suggest drugs as a product, as i am considerably experienced with them, my guru is even recommendin heroin and LSD to me at the moment.  i agree with what you said about drugs and see how your imagination got a bit carried away there.  As samuel L jackson would say after delivering some powerful scripture "assumption is the mother of all bonk ups", ie assumption gives birth to bonked up situations, this is one of them, now we got men with families onto the acid and other families tearing each others stomach's up over a piece of a fruitcake

c'mon people wheres the love in this

on a serious note yeah i've tried that BWGEN I also easily tune out of the audio frequency and it doesnt just work in practice like the theory would suggest :( im a bit off the idea of spendin cash now

anyways im off to save private ryan

-

Nybster

g'day adiraz,

first of all i want to make it clear that i'm not a farmer, however i do keep a couple of crops if you know what i mean ;)

ok well now that i've got that off my chest i can announce with great pleasure that your guru paid his visit to my gran last night. gran's been in an excited state ever since! the guru left a complementary bowl of sultana-prana mix to go with the recipe and also an autographed copy of his book - wow, what a bloke.

anyway gran got stuck into the mix straight away.. time of dosage was around 11:00pm. basically to cut a long story short, she didn't sleep a wink. in fact she spent the night doing all manner of activity... pushups, situps, chinups, you name it. when i saw her in the morning (she lives on the floor below us, in our basement) she gave me a wide-eyed grin and flexed her biceps. then she got down on the floor and bench-pressed the couch just to show off - not bad for a 120 year old with a bad back!

i have a theory that the sultana-prana mix activates what is known in certain esoteric circles as the gym chakra. this chakra is responsible for the production of human growth hormone, and also the Will to Lift. it's located about halfway between the third eye and the crown chakra, which proves that it functions on a particularly high spiritual frequency.

also, i checked the recipe and made an interesting discovery. for all those of you out there who think you will be able to make this cereal yourself - think again. there is a secret ingredient in there that you will never guess, however i will give you a hint anyway: it's already been mentioned in this thread. ssszzszszszzzszzz.....

neway's i gotta go out now n do some shopping to re-stock the pantry, l8rs.

adiraz

g'day from wa

yeah, my mistake i just assumed you were all farmers out there, bein a farmer and all... ya know sometimes when ur out tendin yya sheep u forget about the city folk back home.  

... good to hear my guru paid a visit, he said he would.  hes been up to his materialising (the autographed book) again ay:?hope that didnt scare ya gran too much Nybster.  uve revealed the secret location of Gym Chakra i see, and hinted at the special ingreident contained to activate it, this should be enough to send aspiring guru's in the right direction.

well i wanna keep this one a shorty, im gonna encode the name of my guru on the line below, and then follow it up with a few of his spiritual works and a brief description of the wisdom contained within each.  all titles will help build SpiritualMuscular Growth.  Spirit and Muscle are synonimous its very hard to distinguish between the two such is the quality of my guru's polaric integration.

rnAold SChwaZchNigga733805

Commando - metaphoric examination of higherselve miscillaneous incarnations in bi polar schizophrenic hydroponic reality Z-frames.
Total Recall - has a brief overview of the internal workings of the higherself, caramel involvement on planet marsbar and cheesy lines and 3 breasted women lead to mass liberation
id also want to mention The Terminator series for those into astral travel, for a glimpse of future reality on earth..

over n out.

-

Nybster

hey all, just wanted to let you know about my progress with the sultana prana mix.. i have uploaded a recent pic of myself to my profile page - as you can see i have been getting some impressive gains :)

mystx777

You might like to try something called a Voodoo Machine. It uses minute pulses of electricity to stimulate your brainwaves. Basically a cranial electrostimulation machine or CES.

Here is a copy from their site..."Are you ready to experience the future of digital pleasure? Simply attach the clips to your earlobes, turn on, and trip-out! Experience feelings of inebriation, psychedelic visuals, extreme relaxation, floating sensations, intense endorphin releases, all culminating in a relaxed yet alert euphoric state. It's a completely electronic drug-like experience and it's entirely safe, legal, and beneficial in so many fantastic ways!"

I know that other people experience intense euphoric rushes from such machines and other brainwave altering methods. I made a tape about 8 years ago for someone who was used to using marijuana and he listened for 10 minutes then staggered across the room and collapsed in a heap. BTW he hadn't used dope that day and was previously feeling fine. He said later that he was high for the rest of the week and it was the best stoned feeling he ever had from anything.

Anyway the voodoo machine site is http://voodoomachine.cjb.net

quote:
Originally posted by adiraz:
I'm looking into buying one of those techno gadgets (sound and light headware) for altering brainwaves and producing different states.  I basically want one that will do everythinfg from putting me to sleep, healing/cleariing/unblocking , and astral projection....  Prehaps one that is programmable via a PC interface as well.  Maybe software only? Proteus www.mindmodulations.com) looks ok but it doesnt say anything about OBE stimulation.   Can anyone recommend any specific products that covers the whole range of conciousness states.. i could spend up to a few hundred bucks here Im looking for something quality.
Thanks

-

Do you want a FREE Kundalini Reiki attunement?
http://www.kundalini-reiki.net

adiraz

I'm looking into buying one of those techno gadgets (sound and light headware) for altering brainwaves and producing different states.  I basically want one that will do everythinfg from putting me to sleep, healing/cleariing/unblocking , and astral projection....  Prehaps one that is programmable via a PC interface as well.  Maybe software only? Proteus www.mindmodulations.com) looks ok but it doesnt say anything about OBE stimulation.   Can anyone recommend any specific products that covers the whole range of conciousness states.. i could spend up to a few hundred bucks here Im looking for something quality.
Thanks

-