News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

emotional pain converts to physical

Previous topic - Next topic

SmileySpirit14

everytime someone says anything that offends me or is hurtful, i get a really bad chest pain, and it spreads to my fingertips... like, the energy color i see as it happens is kind of a rusty color.. i get a deep pain in my heart, and it slowly spreads down my arms to my hands and stays there for a few minutes.. is this normal?
live forever or die trying

Mary219

hi,
It's my understanding that everything eventually affects us in the physical.
Visualize yourself in a protective bubble at all times, not allowing any negativity in. Do not accept the negativity and visualize it going into the earth and being transformed into positive energy.
Also, I would suggest that before meditation you take 3 deep breaths, upon each exhale visualize negativity leaving you. Visualize this negativity also going to the earth and being transformed.

CFTraveler

I think it's more normal than people realize- Hence the phrase-'kicked in the gut', 'butterflies in the stomach' and others- Candace Pert reports (in her book Molecules of Emotion) that neuropeptides (chemicals that act as neurotransmitters) are not only present in the brain, but also in the stomach, and other areas of the body.  So you feel "breathless" for a reason.  Mant years ago when I broke up with my previous boyfriend I walked around feeling like someone had kicked me in the chest, now I know why.
The other thing you're describing sounds like 'synesthesia'.

TheDarkChakra

NoPowers

I get the same feelijng too SmileySpirit14.  My chest hurt like someone is hitting it, and my heart start to beat fast.
I am tried of theories and speculation just give me the truth.

Stookie

I've always been a master of repression, thinking that nothing bothers me, when deep down it really does. When I ignore it and pretend it's not there, it manifests itself as physical pain in my back, neck, & chest. It took me while to figure out it was really stress causing these problems.

andonitxo

I've got the same "problem", but I see it as an evidence of evolution. If you hurt someone and you don't feel anything... bad thing, but if you feel that energy crystallized into your body you've started feeling karma.

I realized something similar when I started to suffer seeing antiecologic activities or natural disasters' consecuences (right when my heart chakra started to activate).

So, it's not a matter of protecting yourself but of changing your mind to act accordingly to the common sense. And, if you feel hurt by someone, project him/her love from your heart chakra... that'll be more useful than hate.

Rejoice man, another one is waking up  :grin:

sirius black

hey, I'm new here(should i introduce myself somewhere?) and I've had physical pain from a meditation once, like a sharp sting in my chest

NickJW

Quote from: TheDarkChakraI never get emotional

lol, well you seem to have an emotional need to believe Dragonball Z is real. Its not a logical thing to believe, therefore it must be emotions interfering.

GOTHIKA

Smileyspirit14 wrote:

every time someone says anything that offends me or is hurtful, i get a really bad chest pain, and it spreads to my fingertips...

I also find that emotional pain can convert into psychical pain as well.
When I'm feeling sad or someone else feels said I feel it too and it hurts me both physically and emotionally.
I noticed when I had been hurt emotionally recently I could feel all of these terrible tears all over my energy body and hadn't thought that possible before.
Well in my case when I get psychically or emotionally injured I like to do energy work with another psi vamp who will give me energy to heal myself and help me to repair the damage that was done.
Sometimes I'll just feed on some energy even ambient and I can use it to help sew my wounds closed.
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,
WHAT SWEET MUSIC THEY MAKE!"

"Dracula in Bram Stokers "Dracula"