News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Energy Body to Physical Body

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeChile

This question is more for those with good experience in the Astral and who can see auras and the energy body.

What are the inter-connections between the energy body and the physical body? For example, what connects the Chakras, the chi or prana to the physical body itself? What are the connection points?

Perhaps if we knew this, we could better work on the energy body to promote improved health of the physical body.

daidaluz

You should take another look at NEW (new energy ways), there is an explanation about how the energy conduits are linked to the primary energy system (chakras).  

mmm I have my own view about chakras in the astral, I think each chakra  has a very specific relation to certain conscious states, as for the navel is related to desire, and heart is linked to emotional energy.

FreeChile

Tyciol

A lot of people think the chakras are connected to different glands in the body. Yogis especially.

deniselias

Hi!
Let me give my vision about this subject. It seems to me that the energetic body does not exist by itself. It is the product of the activity of the cells of the physical body (bioelectrical field). Groups of identical cells (tissues, for instance) create energy paths (nadis). Great groups of identical cells or physical regions create big energy paths, the chakras. So, I think the chakras are more "physical" than we are used to think...

Tyciol

Interesting theory, welcome to the boards by the way, you may want to go introduce yourself.

deniselias

Quote from: TyciolInteresting theory, welcome to the boards by the way, you may want to go introduce yourself.
Thanks!
I´ve posted something about myself here.
Let´s talk about chakras!!
Dênis