News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Energy : Energy down back

Previous topic - Next topic

aarong11

I know this sounds pretty strange, but almost any time I wish, I can make myself feel energy running down my back. It feels like a small surge of electric. It doesn't hurt, it just feels strange. The weird thing is, when I wish to summon it, I have to use a part of my mind that I just know isn't physical. It almost feels it's like it's behind my head. When I summon the energy, it seems to be running through my spine. I've never tried energy work or anything of the sort. Strange  :?.

Tom

Sounds perfectly natural to me. I bet you can make it go the other direction, too, or even both directions at once with practice. This counts as energy work. It sounds like you have a talent for it.

knucklebrain1970

Just be careful you don't accidentally wake your Kundalini :shock:

Just kidding, but I'm sure if you can do that at will, you'd have no problem progressing to the Kundalini level with proper training.

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

Tyciol

Quote from: knucklebrain1970Just be careful you don't accidentally wake your Kundalini :shock:
Dude, if this forum had rep points you'd get one, that made me guffaw. For some reason I pictured that Cerberus from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone...

johan

Snap!  :D

I started doing this a few months ago myself.  I'd felt a tingling sensation around the base of my skull for quite a while but I didn't realise what it was until I started reading up about energy work etc.  Once I focused on it I found the feeling would increase dramatically all down my back.

Like I said in a previous post its kind of like trying to move your finger you don't quite understand how you move it, you just do; Similar to the energy building I find, you don't have to consciously think about it you just do it...

Try to keep building it up, I've found you get to a point where it spikes, your system kind of over-loads and it cuts out - feels good!  Think Robert Bruce calls this strobing...  If you keep doing this I think it improves the amount of energy you can buildup & helps clear energy blockages.

ThoughtForm

I experience similar surges of energy like what you've described

For me it started when I was quite small, around 12 or younger. I'd be doing normal everyday things when all of a sudden I would feel this huge surge of energy travelling up my spine and for some reason it always felt cold and blue and would shock me so much that my entire body would physically shudder for a second or two (not shivers, like transient shuddering where it starts off as a huge shake and reduces in intensity with time)

It used to happen anytime, anywhere without any provocation from me and as time went by they got more frequent to the point that I got used to them and can now control them pretty well.

I can summon one up (I call them Zaps because they feel like immense surges of energy) whenever I want and have tried experimenting a few times with friends and on my own

Once my friend dragged me down to Edinburgh to meet some net friends of his and we stayed out pretty late to the point where a fast and VERY piercing cold wind was cutting through every layer of clothing our group was wearing. Everyone started hugging onto their significant others and cuddling, shaking and shivering visibly in a desperate attempt to keep warm (we were quite far away from any open establishments).

Same was happening to me and as I wasn't expecting such cold weather I didn't have as thick clothing as the others and as the wind sliced right through me I really thought I might die if it kept up

What I did was called up a 'zap', held it stationary momentarily and instructed it to dissipate throughout my upper body (its origin seems to be solar plexus)

Suddenly.. the wind hitting me was no longer cold and cutting, but felt like a very warm summer wind (it was still blowing as hard, but now felt like +25 degrees C rather than the -15 degrees C it felt like previous)

I know the wind hadn't really changed in temperature as the people around me were still desperately cuddling like mad and jumping, swearing from the cold  :D

Still haven't figured out what the energy did to make the wind feel so warm, but I was just grateful I no longer felt like I was dying from the cold.

I have a friend in Canada who I talk to about spiritually sometimes and once we tried an experiment where I would go into a darkened place (my unlit hallway), close my eyes and picture her image and name floating in space, call up a 'zap' and send / direct it towards her.

I concentrated moderately for about a minute before going to ask her for results on her end (I was in the UK, she is in Canada)

What happened next was not anticipated as her entire apartment block lost electricity for 5 minutes.

When she came back online to try to tell me what happened I sent another before she could finish and the same thing happened, her block of flats lost electricity for another 5 minutes  :?

What she managed to tell me afterwards though was that when we were experimenting, just prior to the electricity going off she said she felt a 'mad buzzing' in her solar plexus

After that encounter we only tried once more since and I didn't concentrate as hard this time, just sat in a chair listening to my soft music, closed my eyes momentarily to visualise her name and image and sent a 'soft' zap (i've learnt to throttle how much energy I call up over the years) and shortly afterwards she was saying her radio and fire alarm were acting crazy, going on and off randomly and the radio changing stations every few seconds or something  :?

I've only tried to use it for healing once and it was for a stranger whom I only knew by name. Had some rather.. amusing effects lol

I originally thought she was in America and therfore 5 hours behind UK time. I didn't want to test sending any 'healing' (that was the intention anyway) while she was at the computer so I timed my effort for 4pm that afternoon, assuming it would be 11am her time and therefore nowhere near a computer. What happened was that later that evening we bumped into each other again and I asked her if anything strange happened at 11 o clock 'her time'. It was then that she clarifed that she wasn't actually in America, but in Glasgow, 2 hours by train from me!

A honest mistake, but her next bit of information was quite funny  :D

Finding out that she was actually in the same time zone as me prompted the question: "so did anything strange happen at 4pm today then? :)" and she thought for a bit then said "ah! at 4pm I was at the supermarket checkout when the till just stopped working all of a sudden and it was mortifying as the cashier had to call out over the public address system to get prices and checks for the Tena Lady (female hygiene products) I was buying for my mom!!"

There are other things I have tried with this energy including protection barrier and (if needed [only once/twice so far]) assault class visualisations and energy direction, but I wont get into that here as those drain the energy from me like nothing else, I yawn constantly and feel absolutely tired after only a few seconds of these types of visualsations.

So, to sum it all up those are my experiences so far with controlling and manipulating this energy (whatever it is) and for some reason everytime I use it the electricity always seems to fail or electronic components malfunction  :?

If you ever figure out what it is do drop by and tell the rest of us!  :shock:

Warmest regards,
ThoughtForm~
"..and in the darkness that followed, a piercing cry rang out.. followed by the screams in despair of worlds, the destruction of humanity.. the penance paid."

redcatherine

Quote from: aarong11I know this sounds pretty strange, but almost any time I wish, I can make myself feel energy running down my back. It feels like a small surge of electric. It doesn't hurt, it just feels strange. The weird thing is, when I wish to summon it, I have to use a part of my mind that I just know isn't physical. It almost feels it's like it's behind my head. When I summon the energy, it seems to be running through my spine. I've never tried energy work or anything of the sort. Strange  :?.

energy can run down the back and into a circuit
once the seeker opens two valves in the apertures
above and below the spine
about 23 cm above the crown chakra and below the root
these valves open naturally thru development
the beginner can open or close one automatically
as in bringing energy up from soles to root and up to crown
or down from crown to the soles
to open both valves at once
to allow the energy to flow and build up with each breath in a circuit
is the purpose of the valves

the energy can come down the spine thru the crown
and back up again thru the chakras to store in the solar plexus
or to force out for energy work
thru the hands as in healing
or opening vortex
or dispelling
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

Ben K

WOW! I cant believe this! I too have been able to do this all my life(Well at least as long as i can remember! Sometimes I have to sort of wiggle around my neck a bit, but it always goes from right around my neck/back of the head area down towards my feet.

Also, after i usually do it once or twice the energy feels "drained" and i cant seem to do it for a minute or two.

It feels sort of like sending a small electrical shock that runs down my body.

This is SO WEIRD that i ran into this post, def. synchronity at work. I just went and asked my mom about it, she said that she cant do it. I always thought it was a normal thing throughout my life!

In this last 2 days or so that I have been researching OBEs/chakras etc it has REALLY been more prevelant.

WHAT IS THIS IM FREAKING OUT!! Well, not really but it is exciting ;D
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Ben K

One more thing, could this energy be used to help prject myself out of body? Better yet, is there anyone out there that knows what they are talking about that can tell me what I can do with my "new found" power? Like when people talk about one of the symptoms of exiting the body being a surge of electricity.. Is this that feeling? And if it is couldnt I harness it to really help myself project easier?

Im sorry for double posting but this is really exciting for me, i ALWAYS thought this was a natural occurence but I would really like to develop it :)

Thanks!
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

aarong11

Ben K - That's exactly the same as I feel. Most accurate description i've seen.

karnautrahl

Some of you guys are writing the way I felt as I was coming out of my teens with this energy work, and still feel actually. It's like most of the new age material doesn't do anything for me, but I keep reading because I can feel this surge/tingle/pulse rushing of energy-at will the same way :-).
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

redcatherine

Quote from: Ben K... could this energy be used to help project myself out of body?
definitely you can open a vortex of energy and project self into it and go to chosen destination

Quote from: Ben Ktell me what I can do with my "new found" power? !
Energy can be built up and stored in two chambers of the energy body .One can exhale or inhale thru these energy storage centres .

1.the male girdle which is a triangular energy centre  covering the lower chakras.
2. the female caput which is a triangular energy centre on the head including the third eye.

The palms of hands soles of feet and the heart anu are also places where the seeker can exhale or inhale energy . These develop on their own naturally but experience and practice help .

The energy can be used to heal to expel and to open a vortex for example : Master the hermetic control of the elements . Lay down in the Da Vinci pose ( see vitruvian man image ) legs open arms out to begin (opposite to close off )Close your eyes . Enter a meditative state . Make the dominant hand orange hot bright light FIRE up and effluent out .Make the non-dominant hand indigo cold dark heavy WATER  down and influent in  . See them clairvoyantly light up .Form a sphere above each hand . Feel them fill with the elements as you exhale . Open the third eye to complete a triangle with a purple or plaintum blue sphere . These three spheres balanced  will open a vortex which will help pull you up and out gently . State your intention and will yourself to go there .

As you master this technique you can build up from a 3 to a 9 centre vortex. You feel the hermetic qualities and as you breathe in prana you make more light go into spheres you form above each outlet .

As above female caput becomes MOON and platinum blue see it become a sphere of light above your third eye  , male girdle becomes pale yellow and the SUN  see it form it will it to become a sphere of light above your naval, heart anu becomes AKASHA silver , dominant foot and leg  red warm moist EARTH down , non dominant foot and leg are AIR cyan green light bright dry cool and up .

Quote from: Ben K... Like when people talk about one of the symptoms of exiting the body being a surge of electricity.. Is this that feeling? And if it is couldn't I harness it to really help myself project easier?

Yes it can . In fact any harness of the elements can help project . Most people have electrical energy bodies. We can learn to manifest magnetic energy too . So we can slip out like water or zap out . After a while it just happens you don't feel any difference you think it and it comes automatically but in early stages seekers may feel the energy resistance as they leave .

Quote from: Ben K... I'm sorry for double posting but this is really exciting for me, i ALWAYS thought this was a natural occurrence but I would really like to develop it :)

You might find the posts on the Second Cone helpful .
Aunt Clair

Ben K

Thanks redcatherine! Il def. look into it :)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

redcatherine

More on use of hermetic elements
some bits on energy body development as culled
from post in 2nd Cone on Spiritual Development forum

1.fire forward fast
water back slow
Air up slow
earth down fast

or :

fire forward fast accelerator
water back slow brakes
Air up slow hover shift gears
earth down fast land sink end journey park

to travel the ley lines on earth or the grid in astral
to go to the past...  go left of centre
to go to future ...right of cent re
to travel in present forward fire
to speed up fire
to slow down water
to land earth
to go to higher dimensions air

and :
pink earth lower dimensions below
green cyan air higher dimensions above
red amber orange fire future to your right
blue indigo water past to your left
silver Alisha self present where you are within
golden sun without outside of the box of self and into the great beyond

2.The nadis are influent blue taking in
and effluent red pouring out

3.If 4 of us each exhales one element we will form akasha and we can stand in the pillar formed to project ourselves in this pillar of light to others not here .

**************************Kriya Yoga Technique **************
the energy under the soles of the feet is hugely important now

take  2 breaths in
one down the spine from crown
one from up the soles of feet to root
hold in male storage centre then release by passing it back up thru the chakra stack and out you will feel pressure on your palet at the roof of the mouth let the energy come out this way to exude the living light and living sound .

This one is a flush upwards it can be impelled by bringing energy down from the crown and delicately impelling it into the male storage centre and then pulling energy also into the soles and flushing up so you can double barrel this

This is a technique to send energy up the nadis
that has been pulled both from the crown down the spine and up from the soles to the root chakra . Both go through the throne of God

but of course the flow is intrinsically coming up on this one so we breathe in prana from soles up to throne out through crown and that works best

the bringing of energy down from crown through the back door carefully now will backwash the system ready for the next purge i see

like pool filter lol
but this back door for crown i have not seen or heard before
i see a valve now not one way
like the one that is at the base of the kundalini flame
it is new
and it arrives when the medusa effect is realised
it is needed so it becomes
so it was sorta there all along too
i hear there is so much more in the energy body
that has never been in operation
waiting not for this little shift of 2012
but for each precipitant surge each shift coming on our own path
and the ones that pioneer it teach it
and help the ones following
the valve looks like a ring in the omega aperture above the crown with a small valve in the centre of the os
it appears like a v now and it will change
to become more sophisticated like two walls of a valve in the heart .
to open close extrude infuse
but to allow flow in and out
it is now changing
so a circuit is being formed
a loop
i am shown a distiller a still like to make moonshine
and i see it runs down the back of the spine first
and then to the heels and then back up the normal path

and so yes it can be done
both double barrel
full throttle
with will

the glorious nature of the living rainbow coloured worms
is they are living light and living sound
and that they can see and hear and feel
so each one is an extension of us

but the part of your first truth is crucial here
they must be the reflection not the entanglement
these tubes of light and sound need a name too

they must be a part of us an extension of us
and remain free of and filtered by our very breath
to remain free of contaminants and entanglements
to be truly self beside another but alone
the pillar of akasha
we can manifest with the four perfectly balanced elemental limbs
to breathe out hands and feet into the pillar
stand in the pillar of silver
and use this gentle but strong energy to extrude more quickly and form the net of colour and remove the old self
and form the new self within the pillar of light
which makes one more of the God they are

integrate this and bring it to frutiion l
the living light and living sound precipitation of the kundalini
become the snakes and then ropes and the net and the merkaba and then the newest energy body inside this merkaba that will be able to do anything imagination sets into place that is for the greater good and believed to be so

http://www.ascendpress.org/articles/transmissions4/anatomyenergy.htm
anon : http://www.aloha.net/~ruth/Caduceus.html

one thing that is unique to this new understanding that the energy comes in both root and crown at the same time in a circuit if the seeker has opened the nadis and can bring energy on the path of the spine

exude the snakes from the throne of God not to disgard them but to empty the channel and to see the crown of them writhing above the way

i have used one or other but not both at same time until recently
and that was only to exhale the prana as a particular element through the hands after making it for example magnetic and indigo then pulling down from crown and up from root and into the solar plexus and out of it at once but this is different still

because the 2 streams are not meeting in the middle and exhaling out of the energy body at the solar plexus or hands but stay within it flowing in a circuit

so the energy comes down the valve at back through the spine
and up through the root to permeate again and again exuding the colours from the nadis as coloured prana in tube like worms coming out initially about a finger length but later as thicker and longer fully mature rope like snakes

the web that we are weaving is not unlike the photos on that site but it is truly beyond them

the web will be circular spheroid initially with great gaps each one like a tetrahedron and big as a hand but getting tighter smaller and denser in energy and fuller in strength over time a short time a few weeks from now ....looking like little Xs now .

somehow learn to unzip ourselves
and pour a newly formed energy body into this new woven energy field
it will be made of 7 elements not 4 although we initially make it of the basic 4

now when the weave is ready to receive the new subtle body
and split of your consciousness it will be your 13th one
that enters it

with 12 selves you can multilocate 12 times
sai baba can multi locate many more than this
but he is unique on earth to be alive and do this
i have seen avatars in spirit do this but
not live humans this is what is new and phenomenal

now the animals of the new sphinx aid in this process
but i am not sure of all of them there must be 7 at least
the firey one is hugely important we must as the site said
be able to send the whole thing up with flame and fire
and then to cool again and become indigo

the first one is a huge long furry armed bear red FIRE
the next is indigo double headed eagle / phoenix magnetic and cold heavens and WATER
Aunt Clair

XenXheng

What an awesome post.  I've been able to do this for several years, and I've always thought it was natural for everybody to do it.

For those who have no idea what this is, imagine the favorite part of your favorite song playing.  It's the famous "spine tingle" that people all over the world have experienced.

However, to actually call it up at any time?  I dunno if this is a natural thing or not.

For me, too, when I want to call up this energy, I focus on this spot behind my head, at the base of my skull, and I can make the energy run up my spine.

Just today, I was practicing doing it, and I've been able to improve it, as well.  Normally, I get one tingle then it fades away, and I have to consciously conjure up another.  Now, it seems as if I can keep that spot behind my head "open" and just allow pulse after pulse to run up my spine.

Also, just five minutes ago, I was able to spread that tingle not just up my spine, but also down my arms to my elbows, and down my legs to my knees.  It peters out after that and I can't feel anything in my shins or forearms, but who knows what practice may end up bringing?

And who knows what this energy might end up allowing me to do in the future?

Chris

Ben K

I wonder how many people can do this and just think its natural? :O
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

XenXheng

I've been experimenting more with this energy pulse.  I've noticed two things:

1) The feeling seems to come from my back, rather than my front, and it originates primarily in one of two places: the back of my neck, and on my back on the same plane as my heart.  Aren't those both chakra areas?  I dunno, cause I'm new to a lot of this.

Also, I can call up really small trickles of the energy from the other chakra areas like near my belly and in my forehead, but it's strongest at my neck and heart.

2) I can conjure up pulses twice as strong as the ones I just "summon" when I think of something that stirs great emotion in me.  The ending to a sad movie, the crescendo of my favorite songs, my favorite video game characters' last words, etc...

Instances where my own emotions run high make the energy feel even stronger, and I can feel it further down my body.  For example, I was able to spread the energy past my elbows and knees to my left fingertips and left toes (my right side seems to be more reluctant to respond).

Chris

redcatherine

the breath can be taken in thru the palms of hands and soles of feet
from the tan tiens in the brow heart and mal storage centre
the centre are as cauldrons
which can become as silver akasha
to manifest
to heal
or
to open a portal

the breath can be inhaled as one colour of prana one element
air cyan
earth salmon red
fire orange
or water indigo
or mixed by will

bringing the prana down from the crown thru the chakras
or down through the back of spine is possible

bringing the prana up from the soles of the feet
or up from the base and back of the spine is possible too

these methods are called the double half breaths :

1/2 breath down the crown thru  the back of the spine and
1/2 breath up the soles
into the lower tan tien male cauldron
stirred gently
and raised thru the chakras
exhaled thru the roof of the mouth and pushed out of crown
is the male method

to reverse this is the female method
1/2 breath up thru the base and back of the spine
and down from the crown into the female third eye
upper tan tien storage centre
stirred gently then pushed down thru the chakras and out of the alpha aperture below the base of the spine
it is easier to do laying down on the stomach

a variation would be to breath up the spine
and up the soles to stir in the upper tan tien
and then to exhale down the base aperture  or out thru crown

these breath methods  can be used to improve the energy body
to strengthen self spiritually
emotionally and mentally
and to heal self , others
and to manifest hermetically
Aunt Clair

Ben K

Quote from: XenXhengI've been experimenting more with this energy pulse.  I've noticed two things:

1) The feeling seems to come from my back, rather than my front, and it originates primarily in one of two places: the back of my neck, and on my back on the same plane as my heart.  Aren't those both chakra areas?  I dunno, cause I'm new to a lot of this.

Also, I can call up really small trickles of the energy from the other chakra areas like near my belly and in my forehead, but it's strongest at my neck and heart.

2) I can conjure up pulses twice as strong as the ones I just "summon" when I think of something that stirs great emotion in me.  The ending to a sad movie, the crescendo of my favorite songs, my favorite video game characters' last words, etc...

Instances where my own emotions run high make the energy feel even stronger, and I can feel it further down my body.  For example, I was able to spread the energy past my elbows and knees to my left fingertips and left toes (my right side seems to be more reluctant to respond).

Chris

I know exactly what you mean about the emotion thing. I always zap on accident when i listen to a great song or feel a strong emotion ;)

I think starting NEW or some other type of energy dev. would help not only daily life for us "zappers" but lead to some great self-discovories and extra-sensory abilities. just like any innate-talent, we should probably put it to use instead of just shooting it off every half hour and thinking "cool!"

Ben
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Bonden

Today while listening to music I remembered this post when getting that "great song feeling" :) . So I tried to get it to become stronger and after a while I learned that if I focus on the back of my head I could make it a bit stronger and get it going when it wasn't on :) . After a while of testing I got this really strong "great song feeling" pulsing in my whole body for like 3-4 seconds, especially in my spine. It was sure a pleasant feeling. After a while it's like I got low on energy because the feelings in my spine and body got a little weaker.

I think I'm going to do some experimentation on this for a few day. And for those who can't do this naturally I recommend you put on you're favorite song which gives you that feeling or your favorite part of a movie and then try to get that feeling and make it stronger or/and control when it happens.

And about saving up the energy. I think it would be better to try to do it pretty often. In that way you will probably get it to build up energy faster and at higher levels after a while when your body has gotten used to always had to use energy. And then maybe one day you decide to save it for something special and then when "firing of"  :lol: it will probably be really strong compered to just saving without using it a lot before. But then I just started experimenting with this today is I'm not an expert on the field, but its just my thought.

Ancient_Light_Guardian

Hey I get the feeling as well, but I cant control it yet. I usually get it when I see my self exploding into a light being, or when listening to music. It usually gets to about my forearms and calves then cuts out, it starts at either the back of my head of the back of where my heart chakra is, and the most times I've had it at one time was about 15 times, while listening to this song on TV
http://www.xs4all.nl/~josvg/cits/sb/sb808.html

XenXheng

Hey Bonden:

Can you conjure it up out of nowhere yet?  I think once you've gotten the ground mission off by paying attention to the feeling during songs, it gets a lot easier to conjure up by itself.

My "batteries" also run low sometimes, and it gets harder to feel the energy coursing around in my body.  At those times, I remember a song to "recharge" for a little bit.

Anybody have any ideas on how songs and other highly emotional things can conjure up so much energy, and where this energy comes from?

For Ancient_Light_Guardian,

It used to cut out at all my joints, too, when I first started.  But only two days later, after a measly 5-10 minutes practice on those two days, I could spread it almost all the way to my feet, and almost all the way to my fingertips.  I can feel it tingle over the back of my hands, and all the way down to my ankles now.

I'm just waiting for when the energy can make a complete circuit throughout my whole body, and I can suddenly throw fireballs and make grass grow with a touch, hahaha...

Chris