News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can healing over the internet work?

Previous topic - Next topic

embrace

I came across a healer that offers his services over the internet. The guy has many good reviews, so I was temped to order a healing session. I'm a bit skeptical though...Can distant energy healing work just like that? This guy asks for a photo and apparently that's how he works.

Has anybody tried anything like that before? Can it work?

Made O pHI

"Energy goes where intention flows", I think Xanth or Lionheart or one of the mods on here said this in another post  :-)
He would have to be a good healer though, I think.

But why do that, just find a person near you that offers acupuncture healing. or just work on healing yourself, I always find that way to be best.
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

Xanth

Yup, Intent is all you need.   Anything else you believe you need in order to heal is simply a tool you're using to help focus your Intent.

:-)

Szaxx

Hi,
Have a read,

http://www.jamesclairlewis.com/pages/massage/selfhealing.html

Its not difficult and you have no need to spend your hard earned.
The best things in life are free...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

majour ka

Doesn't need the internet...energy knows know time or space, distant healing is a long used method of healing. I do readings over skype and they work just great.

rezaf

The problem is not the internet, the problem is the connection between the healer and the person who receives the healing.  I suppose they should know each other at least a little bit so that the healer's intent can go to the right direction. Many years ago I had a relative who who died of cancer at a very young age. In her last few weeks she was in great pain. At that time I had just started learning meditation so after phasing I could feel the connection between myself and her. I started sending her all I could and prayed for her. The next day my mother went to see her and she wasn't in pain anymore. She told my mother that the previous night she could feel someone was praying for her. Anyway she died soon after that but at least for a few days wasn't in great pain. Having said that I have also tried some energy healers on the internet and it has never worked because I couldn't feel the connection but remote healing works when my grandmother(who is very talented) does it for us and the connection between us is so strong that whenever someone is sick in the family she would notice it from thousands of miles away.
Probably if the healer is very advanced a photo or a phone call would be enough for building that connection but I doubt that there are many people with that power.

Xanth

Quote from: rezaf on August 07, 2012, 21:26:27
The problem is not the internet, the problem is the connection between the healer and the person who receives the healing.  I suppose they should know each other at least a little bit so that the healer's intent can go to the right direction. Many years ago I had a relative who who died of cancer at a very young age. In her last few weeks she was in great pain. At that time I had just started learning meditation so after phasing I could feel the connection between myself and her. I started sending her all I could and prayed for her. The next day my mother went to see her and she wasn't in pain anymore. She told my mother that the previous night she could feel someone was praying for her. Anyway she died soon after that but at least for a few days wasn't in great pain. Having said that I have also tried some energy healers on the internet and it has never worked because I couldn't feel the connection but remote healing works when my grandmother(who is very talented) does it for us and the connection between us is so strong that whenever someone is sick in the family she would notice it from thousands of miles away.
Probably if the healer is very advanced a photo or a phone call would be enough for building that connection but I doubt that there are many people with that power.
That's actually a misconception.

You can heal someone just fine and not know them in the slightest, simply by using your Intent.
Your Intent is what guides the action, and your Intent knows who you're aiming for simply by the fact you're thinking of them.

If you need someone to tell you how to do it... then watch this series of videos by Tom Campbell and follow along with the exercises he asks you to do:  http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL116B93203DB19990&feature=plcp

You'll, hopefully, quickly catch on that it really is JUST THAT EASY to heal *ANYONE* with just your Intent.  Tom explains it much better than I can.  :)

Bedeekin

On several occasions I have been asked to visit somebody I didn't know... one girl I didn't even know her name or what she looked like. It was a complete blind attempt at a remote 'hit'.

Therefore it seems that location in the PMR world... is irrelevant.

Like... and I use the term loosely... if you were to walk from one side of a game map (like GTA or Skyrim) to the other the data within the programme is displayed on the screen as covering distance... when in fact the distance doesn't truly exist... only to the avatar you were controlling (if it were to be intelligent) because of the parameters set up in the code.

majour ka

I know a lady (Psychic Medium) who can tell you  about some one she has never met just by you mentioning them, she can describe them, talk accurately about their personality and tell much about their future..she is incredible!...the point I am making is that energy and a connection between people needs nothing other than thought...and with a developed sense of awareness, any connection can be made at any distance.

KarmicBeats

Thanks for the links Szaxx and Xanth.  I enjoy Tom Campbell.

I think remote healing can work. I have done it and had good results.

I put positive intentions into my videos and I get a lot of positive feedback that they are working.  About half of them are healing videos.
I believe that as people use the videos and have positive intentions it increases their strength.
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Bedeekin

That's a very specific name and has nothing to do with this subject matter.

ChopstickFox

Quote from: Bedeekin on August 08, 2012, 00:05:37
On several occasions I have been asked to visit somebody I didn't know... one girl I didn't even know her name or what she looked like. It was a complete blind attempt at a remote 'hit'.

Therefore it seems that location in the PMR world... is irrelevant.

Like... and I use the term loosely... if you were to walk from one side of a game map (like GTA or Skyrim) to the other the data within the programme is displayed on the screen as covering distance... when in fact the distance doesn't truly exist... only to the avatar you were controlling (if it were to be intelligent) because of the parameters set up in the code.

YES!

Sorry, I just noticed this topic...

And prayer can help even strangers. Just a little focus and intention can go a very long way. Even if you don't know the person/people at all. And that distance really doesn't matter.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Bedeekin

You sure you haven't read MBT or watched any of his lectures containing remote healing sessions ChipstickFox?

ChopstickFox

Nope, it seems that I am acquiring quite a bit of homework, hehe! :D
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Bedeekin

I think you maybe have the information already and don't require it... :)

ChopstickFox

Oh, curiosity, you are not so easily sated! On this note... if anyone can spare a few extra positive thoughts for my family, the next few days will be very tough on everyone...