News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Energy question...

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Energy work tends to go in cycles. There will be times when it goes unusually well and times when it doesn't seem like much is happening. It is a normal part of the process. What you can do now is observe how you gain and lose energy during the day. Strong negative emotions are a big waste of energy, for example. Some activities are pleasant and leave you feeling energized while others are just plain draining. Some people are good for your energy and there are some people you always feel tired around. Maybe now would be a good time to focus on relaxation and meditation. Maybe you could work on deepening your trance states. More time reading "Astral Dynamics"? Things will go faster again if you keep at it. Until then there are plenty of ways to stay productive.

Eukaryote

Okay. For the past couple of days I've been having difficulty getting dramatic results when stimulating the chakras, and I think it may have been due to that fact that on Wendsday or Thursday, I don't remember which, I stimulated them three or four times. Is it possible that they've reached a capacity? Secondary work remains the same, but the energy exchange areas, (esp. feet soles) are about twice as strong. Can any harmful things result from over-stimulation?
Thanks.