News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Energy raising gives me gas...

Previous topic - Next topic

Krevency

:?  A quote from Astral Dynamics, page 156:

"When you get a good flow of energy moving into your sub navel, you may feel a fluttering, bubbling sensation similar to stomach wind."

Well, yeah.  I've been raising energy regularly of late, and am getting more and more used to this feeling.  It feels like I've suddenly got gas..

Well, because, I suddenly do!  I mean, when I first read this I was expecting just the feeling, but... no it's gas. :!:

This happen to anyone else?  :roll:

Muesli

I'm not familiar with the sensation myself, yet, as I haven't got very far with regards to energy raising and channeling yet, but I know a Shiatsu practitioner who lives near me and always tells people before she begins a treatment not to be embarassed if they start farting while she's working! I guess the prinicple's the same: once you start moving energy round your body, you open up a lot of pathways that get blocked for whatever reason (not enough attention, poor posture, poor diet, Western lifestyle basically, no emphasis on the importance of breathing etc.), and so the simple processes of the autonomous nervous system and ordinary bodily functions suddenly start working more efficiently, which is bound to produce an initial spate of side-effects.

Sounds quite amusing to me, though I'm sure it can be off-putting sometimes  :)

coral1

Hi Krevency

I don`t want to make light of your experience but I got a chuckle from your post too.I`ve never noticed any symptoms like you describe. Maybe you`ve stumbled on an explanation for the famous"Astral Wind" phenomenon!

Cheers
coral1

Krevency

LOL!  OMG!  That's so funny!  Thanks, everyone, for your input.

knightlight

Now THATS funny!  :lol:   I actually have been having the same side effect, I never bothered to connect the 2!!  Astral wind... good one.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Stark

Krevency

andonitxo

Quote from: Krevency:?  A quote from Astral Dynamics, page 156:

"When you get a good flow of energy moving into your sub navel, you may feel a fluttering, bubbling sensation similar to stomach wind."

Well, yeah.  I've been raising energy regularly of late, and am getting more and more used to this feeling.  It feels like I've suddenly got gas..

Well, because, I suddenly do!  I mean, when I first read this I was expecting just the feeling, but... no it's gas. :!:

This happen to anyone else?  :roll:

I learnt time ago a relaxation technique called "autogenic training". In it, it was explained that in relaxed states several physical symptoms use to appear: changes in skin's colour, salivation, rictus change, and bowel movement, gas ejection included.

Curiously, when I ascend my energy and it enters the sacrum my bowels start to move (or so it seems), and I feel a kind of a false defecation urge which ends as the energy goes upward.

Similarly, and speaking always about subtle physical sensations, when the energy enters the navel chakra it is made something like an emptyness or floating feeling in that zone, as if the chakra would be a ball of air and all abdominal pressure would vanish.

But with the heart center the thing is completely different. A great sense of love, wellbeing, thankfulness and breast expansion arises when the center is lightly touched, with a pressure point in the middle, just where the timus is.

Someone else feels similarly?

Krevency

I've been doing chakra stimulation lately, and the heart chakra is the only one that I haven't really gotten a reaction out of yet.  I know, though, that with this and anything else, patience is key.

Vvid1012

hey krev...I'v had the same issue from time to time.  I'm not sure what it is but I get it seems to problem seems to originate in the solar plexus.   For me it can either rise and give me burping sensations as well as go down and release the 'astral winds'..lol.  I usually just try to relax and let it take its course and things seem to balance out soon enough.  So from this I'm guessing its a sort of Imbalance!

Risu no Kairu

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

astral man

I get a feeling as though i have ALOT of gas in my stomach, but i get no real gas after it......

hehehehee

just thought i would have my little say
"People only see what they are prepared to see."