News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Energy raising question

Previous topic - Next topic

Links Shadow

I have never experience the type of sensation that you are describing but I can say that it is unlikely that anything experienced using the NEW system will cause any permanent damage.  The only thing I can say is to use your own judgement, if it bothers you that much don't restimulate an area.  Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Donni_Joy

I agree with Links Shadow but would also like to suggest a visualisation exercise I found useful with this kind of sensation from my bodywork days- it works - imagine releasing that energy, doing starjumps at the beads, running, whatever..... it will usually subside and you can resume your exercises.

Then again, it might be a means to develop your concentration and focus, by ignoring the distracting sensations...

Cheers
Donni
"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

MosesB

Maybe you have some blockage in your legs somewhere and energy can move from your legs quick enough so they freak out a little,kind of like choking.If thats the case,then it should pass.
"I AM" has sent me

Chowlind

I am currently in the early stages of the NEW system and have been fairly impressed with the results but I have a basic question. When I am working secondary centers (like the feet, or hands) if I move to another body part and return again to the first area but moved physically I experience an intense non-relaxed feeling (hard to describe, not painful but feels like i cannot sit still and need to run around the block or something). Does anyone know what this is? Should I not try to re-stimulate energy in an area even if I have moved it during practice? Thanks for any info. Peace Out [:P]