News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

energy seals

Previous topic - Next topic

GANAMOHA

I was thinking for a while the other day and I got to thinking about mental blocks and then I was wondering is it possible that you had a seal or some type of thing placed upon you to prevent energy gain? would this be something that is placed upon every human soul and then you break them with meditation. it was just a thought that I figured maybe someone might know something about or I could be talking about none sense and this discussion would start and end with this post. I am not necessarily sure why you would have purposely placed constrictions of energy placed upon oneself like maybe from a previous life or something.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

rave_master_naruto

hey ganamoha, i also think of that matter. if something is preventing us from gaining/controlling energy then how can we break that?
If you are confused, then do not be confuse so that you will not be confused :D

GANAMOHA

well I figured that through deep meditation you could properly release these seals. Last night I was trying to go through the possibilities of why people or specific persons would  have one and only a few things had come to mind.
1. in a past life (either earth or some other place) you were cursed  and had a seal placed upon you to prevent your energy  or maybe restrict it for your own good

2. certain people may have purposely placed a seal upon themselves before entering human realm which could possibly be large energy levels that the body is truly capable of may disrupt our "reality' and thus restriction would be necessary.

another thing could be the often cartoon mentioned version of demons or other entities sealed in the body but I don't feel like that would be a possibility and even if that did happen would it carry over a lifetime?

hmm......deep meditation would sound like the key to break any seals but I think that maybe it just allows you to partially remove it and use some of ones true potential. very interesting.

Stookie

I don't view it as a "seal", but more like parts of us that are asleep or underdeveloped. More in some than in others. With meditation you awaken underlying potentials that would otherwise stay dormant.

rave_master_naruto

hmmmmm...but i have a difficulties doing meditation. are there any technique that can awaken ones potential (except NEW) ?

jalef

enrgy techniques are tought for thousands of years and there are MANY of them. you can do yoga, qui gong, visualization techniques and so on. so if you have trouble doing NEW then there are enough alternatives (although i consider NEW the most effective).
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

Stookie

rave_master_naruto-

For the most part, I think that concentration and quieting the mind are the skills that are most needed for any type of development, even NEW. I think it even works both ways - doing NEW can help concentration.

rave_master_naruto

oh.....ok, tnx stookie

Lucid_Learner

I don't think there is a seal on the human soul.

However most people constantly rely on the 5 senses of this physical realm and never excercise the chakras. Because they act like this over time the pineal gland (lined up with the brow chakra) has shrunk in size dramatically and maybe even other chakra points have. Perhaps the more people neglect the chakras the harder they will be to activate once again.

I think that through meditation you can activate all the chakras again so in effect you are breaking a seal of the 5 senses. Although its not really a seal...

I'm probably talking nonsense but thats how I see it  :-P

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"

GANAMOHA

no not at all your completely right I dont like using the term seals because it sounds like it from a cartoon but I wasnt sure how else to say it at the time there are no wrong answers

Lucid_Learner

Aye, seals makes me think of Naruto haha.

I basically see it that it's a challenge to overcome really and through meditation it is possible. Imagine the energy control you could have if you unblocked all of your chakras, that would be immense! :-o

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"

GANAMOHA

so massive that its possible your body was incapable of holding it and then *POOF* you transcend to a different dimension

Lucid_Learner

He he it's nice to dream.... but who knows  :wink:

So what do you think would happen if you activated all the chakras at once then?

GANAMOHA

you would probably be god so to speak. ultimate enlightenment and I'd like to think you could controll reality however you wanted yet at the same time would understand all and nothing and thus have no urge to do anything  :-o or maybe something completely different. I tell you what once I get there I'll tell you all about it  :wink:

Lucid_Learner

mate... you are god  :-)

greatoutdoors

Rave_master_naruto,
Quotei have a difficulties doing meditation. are there any technique that can awaken ones potential (except NEW)?
I am not sure from this whether you are equating meditation to NEW -- they are different. Meditation is not easy, at least for me. To begin with, it's hard to still your mind and relax your body. Then there is deciding what kind of meditation you want to do -- focusing on breath, noticing thoughts, blank (for lack of a better word) meditation, or focusing on an intention. The best advice I can give here is just to keep practicing. (And I need to practice what I preach!  :-D)

As to energy raising techniques, have you considered Tai Chai? Again, that's one that's an area I plan to explore when I get a round tuit. (Boy, those are hard to come by!)  :lol:

As to being sealed (I don't care for that word either), I'm not sure if it's real or not. I have long felt like there was some kind of metaphysical wall between me and "God" or "enlightenment" (spiritual awakening -- whatever). But it seems like the more I work on it and the more regularly I practice, the weaker that wall becomes. Maybe one day it will come down!  8-)

Only my opinion, but if we are in fact put here to learn lessons, could that limitation (seal or whatever) be in place because we haven't learned enough to go to the next level?

Stookie

QuoteAs to energy raising techniques, have you considered Tai Chai? Again, that's one that's an area I plan to explore when I get a round tuit. (Boy, those are hard to come by!) 

I've been doing (I should say "learning") Tai Chi for about 4 weeks now, and it's spectacular. Not to mention much more strenuous than I imagined. I've been an avid bike rider my whole life and my legs still weren't ready for this.

NEW is like the lazy man's energy work, because you don't have to move. lol

malganis

i was practising tai chi last year for 6 months. I did enjoy it very much but then the teacher stopped teaching it. He was practising it for 8 year and that for tai chi is not that much. It depends a lot on the quality of the teacher. I went to seminar (2 or 3 hours) which was lead by a master and it was something totally different. It takes a long time to really master it.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Novice

I have been very interested in studying Tai Chi and Qi Gong for a few years, but have only found a couple of instructors in my area. My problem is I'm VERY picky about instructors. I think too many people teaching eastern practices these days study for a year or two and begin teaching themselves (I've seen this in yoga as as well as various martial arts). Sorry -- but I am NOT interested in learning from someone who is still only a beginner themselves. I'm not trying to offend anyone here who fits this profile, but in my opinion, so many eastern classes these days are watered down and fit what I call the 'fast food' approach to teaching. Basically get them in, get them out. I think there is SO much more in the teachings that is simply not possible to convey, let alone grasp, in only a few years time. And in western society, a few years is deemed an eternity, so people typically don't want to wait or decide that the rest of the stuff is irrelevant.

I finally found a man who started teaching in my area last fall. I've been taking lessons with him since March of this year. He's been pracicing martial arts for over 25 years and Tai Chi for about 13 years. I asked him several of my requisite questions and really liked his answers.

He admits he isn't a master, still a student himself. He studied under Dr. Yang, who has several books and videos published on Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Shaolin Kung Fu (and I owned a few before finding him as an instructor). He says anyone who teachings Tai Chi and doesn't teach Qi Gong doesn't know Tai Chi. All of his classes begin with Qi Gong exercises for the first 20 minutes or so, including Wu Qi which is a standing meditation. He explains the names of the moves (why they are called certain things) and what their martial application is. He also teaches about energy as it relates to Tai Chi and explains how each move affects the energy and vice-versa. Basically he provides a practical and metaphysical component to his lessons that none of the other teachers I visited had either understood or tried to incorporate.

I am posting this to explain that, in my opinion, not all Tai Chi instructors are necessarily qualified to teach. I would definately recommend researching why you are interested in Tai Chi and then form some questions that you feel are important to you (things you would like to learn). Then basically interview an instructor before taking a class and/or watch a class and see what you think. There are some good instructors out there, but my experience is that they are in the minority.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Enoch

A good way to learn energy is use what YOU like. New is ok but study from many areas and pick and choose what works for you. You can even after some experiance make your own meditations that work. Energy has no blocks or seals. Its all about this planet, and most people dont even realize they have a soul much less chakra. If you only pay attention to  body and mind like we are taught here than you will never find the energy. The other way to "gain" energy is to conserve what you have from day to day minute to minute. Think of this way. (Castaneda) use the energy you would normally waste on your ego. So in other words instead of worrying about what you look like or how you are percieved to the rest of the world use that massive amount of ego energy for a good purpose. Your ego "that is inflated so big in most people" is a waste of energy. The way you eat also makes a huge HUGE differance..If you eat fast food more than once a week than you need to change that. That is if you are concerned about energy. Meditation is key to almost all things and energy is no exception. Live in the here and now dont dream while awake and while asleep you will save huge amounts of energy. Plus this forces you to pay attention to yourself and see where you loose at. Energy is everywhere and everything utilize it.
By the way having all your chakra opened at once is insane. better be ready and be able to send energy wherever you need to, and at will, dont worry for most you will only open up like that when you are ready.   
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

Bane

stookie hit the nail on the head with his first post in this thread,im not all knowing but i have thought about this for a few years, as i progressed in experiance and knowlage of the occult i began to see the factors that contribute to what you call energy seals, but rather they are blocks as you thearised but not that you had on your soul befor physical life, its something someone did to you becouse your progress threatens them, there are here in the west and in all countrys for that matter people who feed on others energy and those who are useing the occult for evil reasons,those who are trying to do good threaten thier progress,now the answer lies in the name of the topic ,"energy seals" there is something in yoga,budhhism ,daoism,shinto,shugendo,that is called mudras(japanese--in) it is a gesture with mainly the hands but in yoga it can be an asana too,these mudras close the circuit of your meridians which are the nerves that the current of (chi,ki,prana) run through, this energy is what you are working with when you meditate,also your trying to slow your thoughts to one single thought to increase concentration and will power, (that is one method of meditation) but the deep belly breathing and chi gung"energy work" is dealing with#1-meditation>obsorbing prana into your sacral chackra-#2chi gung>circulating that prana around your bodys meridians, it has nothing to do with negs, you can shut them out completely, however the concept of positive and negitive energy is true,that is up to the pearson to work at balancing,keep in mind im no  master, iv just a few years experiance at this and i have learned these things so i wish to help others understand becouse no one was there to help me when i needed it,i hope this helps even thogh this thread seems dead.
he who contends with nothing is always victorious